[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fembot lurking this board is willing to come to discord with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 256656.png (562KB, 703x670px) Image search: [Google]
256656.png
562KB, 703x670px
Any fembot lurking this board is willing to come to discord with me and talk/maybe voice chat, im completely broken/destroyed inside and sad and end my existence im about to cry and i just want someone to fall asleep while we both talk or voice chat, in return i'll give something nice, product of the only skill im ""proud of", my guitar is my friend since i was 11
>>
>>38287440
Maybe. What is your handle, anon?
>>
What happened to you mate, why are you so sad? Why does it have to be female?
>>
>>38287456
thank you. it's Haix#2681
>>
>>38287440
>fembot

No such thing.

Get out you pussy.
>>
>>38287456
i prefer not say here cause its too personal and i'd be hated and stuff like that im sorry

>>38287466
above i literally want to sleep forever and ah idk at this point i dont even care i just said female cause women tend to be more calmed than men and voices are more soft so i could fall asleep more easily, buta gain i dot care anymore sorry for that
>>38287476
>>38287227
youre stupid
>>
>>38287536
true. although i prefer the term brainlet.
>>
>>38287604
ok stupid brainlet
>>
>>38287536
>i prefer not say here
If you arent willing to leave your contact info then how do you expect this to happen?

Also are you a wizard yet?
>>
>>38287726
ah yes that was stupid of my part, anyway:

[email protected]

thats my contact
>>
>>38287842
and i wish this was because of the wizard thing, but im not
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.