[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: Skill & Work Ethic Aren't Taboo. Get off your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

File: 08.jpg (339KB, 2048x1724px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
339KB, 2048x1724px
Reminder: Skill & Work Ethic Aren't Taboo. Get off your ass and do some work for once.
>>
oy vey dude
>>
>>38287291
Remind me why, if you don't mind.
>>
File: 1498981909132.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1498981909132.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
The S.L.A.V.E pledge.
>>
>>38287309

Because you won the greatest lottery of all time: You're alive.
>>
>>38287291
I see people post this as a joke, but I really don't see what's so bad about it.
>>
File: 91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg (67KB, 550x391px) Image search: [Google]
91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg
67KB, 550x391px
>>38287291
I agree with this, but work for a grand vision for the world and humanity, not for a shitty paycheck.
>>
>>38287291
I put in for an apprenticeship because of fucking Mike Rowe. I'm an accepted applicant for a machinist apprenticeship with the local union. Somehow, I didn't think I'd have to wait this long. Four months and no ETA yet.

>Companies: We just can't find skilled people!
>Same companies: Hire apprentices? Fuck that! Let someone else train them up.
>>
>>38287328
it's the crowning achievement in wageslavery
>>
>>38287328
It's perfectly reasonable to say "Yeah, well, ya gotta work for a living. It sucks but you might as well try and do a decent job and make the best of it" The bit I object to is that he's all "No! It doesn't suck! Be HAPPY that you have to work! It's such a blessing that you get to do these awful, pointless tasks every day just to get money to live!" No, fuck you. If we could wave a magic wand and make it so that nobody ever had to have a job again, that would be 110% a good thing, you asshole.
>>
>>38287326
Haha! YEEEP LIFE IS DEFINITELY A LOTTERY I WANTED TO WIN! Haha, man, oh yeah, THIS is what I also wanted during my time in the void. Oh boi! Getting to WORK!?!? WOW! How fulfilling and I really am grateful for being given THIS opportunity
>>
>>38287765
I think the idea is to make the choice to be happy doing it. One of the best things that I was ever told is that my mood and attitude are my own choice. Some days are harder than others. And depression exists. But making steps toward being happy will get you to a better place than just sitting around. Ultimately, it is up to you to make your life good.
>>
>>38287291
I don't get why people think this is so bad. It's just telling you to take responsibility and be able to pay for and sustain your lifestyle. Not bad advice.
>>
>>38287323

THE C.U.C.K. OATH
>>
>>38287532
>>38287757
>>38287765
I agree with all of this.

The idea behind S.W.E.A.T. has value, but it seems to push its value overboard with an extremist mindset. Too much of anything is a bad thing.
>>
>>38287864
Also to work hard at menial tasks and never question it. Or the ruling class.
>>
>>38287917
this is true but i think its just to make a point. he should stress that personal happiness is a subjective thing
>>
>>38287765

>If we could wave a magic wand and make it so that nobody ever had to have a job again, that would be 110% a good thing, you asshole.

lol, nope. I for one am a registered voter and will vote against universal basic income every time. I'm not the only one who will do this either. Get used to working.
>>
>>38287941
Then you can work to start your own business or find another job, maybe give suggestions to your employer. It's all about your situation, S.W.E.A.T is just a set of pointers.
>>
>>38287765
This is Mike Rowe. He's not advocating for ANY work. The Mike Rowe Foundation specifically pushes the skilled trades. He believes that the people least happy with their work are the folks doing soul sucking pointless shit in cubicle farms all day. The people that can look, actually look with their eyes, on a day's hard work at the end of their shift are far more content with what they do. They still love the weekend and putting their feet up, but unlike their office counterparts, they don't sit in their car in the parking lot before their shift, white knuckling the steering wheel muttering "I can't do this bullshit anymore!"

When the white collar admin assistant checks out at 5:00pm, their desk looks the same, there's little show for their efforts, and they know that over half the bullshit they do and put up with is fucking pointless.

When a ditch digger clocks out, there's a ditch.
>>
File: 1482598842325.jpg (90KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1482598842325.jpg
90KB, 409x409px
>want to go to the bakery at 6am
>all these fuckin wage cucks ruining my immersion and im too shy to buy me sweet stuff
>>
>>38287816
I'm going to kill your mom. Don't get mad bro, it's your choice.
>>
>>38287971
You really think there's nothing a ditch-digger would rather be doing than digging ditches? For that matter, you really think the plumbers, electricians, and welders of the world would choose to ply their trades all day if they didn't need to earn a paycheck in order to pay bills? If jobs were so innately rewarding, they wouldn't have to offer money to people to persuade them to do them.
>>
File: 1494816009746.png (373KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
1494816009746.png
373KB, 500x653px
Guess the race of the posters ITT
>hint: theyre not nonwhites
>>
>>38287328
It's "protestant work ethic" horseshit that's pure hypocrisy.
>>
>>38288067
That wasn't the point of his post at all, shitdip
>>
>>38287328
Right off the bat, #1. I am not grateful for being alive and there's no good reason to be.
>>
>>38288097
How could it be otherwise? There's no difference between office work and skilled trades, in the sense that almost nobody who does those jobs would do those jobs if they weren't forced to have a job to earn money. If he or you think that "Oh, well, if you just do the right kind of job, then you'll be happy working for a living!", then you're full of shit. Having to do something full time is a great way to turn something you like into something you hate. And the fundamental feature is the same: You have to show up for most of your week and do it. Because you need the money. That's what Rowefags need to accept. That work, any kind of work, isn't something to be happy about or thankful for. It's just a fact of life that's really shitty but that most people just have to put up with.
>>
>>38287291
I saw Mike Rowe at a grocery store in Baltimore yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Needless to say, I don't watch Dirty Jobs anymore.
>>
I don't think the issue lies within worker's ethic as it is more or less to do with Corporate ethics. Why feel satisfaction and value in what you do when the higher ups in management try to fuck you over in every way they can to squeeze more pennies into their profits? As a worker, it's hard to feel pride in your work when the company you work for doesn't see you as anything more than an expendable pawn that they can replace any given moment.
>>
>>38288169
Beleive it or not,there are people that actually enjoy work. They enjoy working on car engines,or working on electrical ware and even toilets. Why is it so hard to accept that some people actually enjoy working?
>>
>>38288230
Because the pride and good feels (both those of the worker toward the company and the company toward the worker) were always an illusion. Or at best, a business agreement that would only hold so long as both sides benefited from it. Every man has his price.

>>38288350
Those people are a pretty small minority of the population and of the workforce. The fact that there are a few autistic people that really fucking love buses and would happily work as a bus driver doesn't imply that most people would enjoy being bus drivers, or that most bus drivers enjoy being bus drivers. If you're one of those rare few souls who has an overlap between "things I enjoy" and "things someone will pay me to do", enjoy your wonderful luck and be happy about it. But remember that for most people those sets are disjoint. Admit that you're lucky and stop preaching the Gospel of Labor to them.
>>
>>38288169
My friend, most people go crazy if they do absolutely nothing all day. Just because you and I are in a way where sitting in front of our computers all day is entertainment doesnt mean it is so for the majority. In fact, even I, as a person that has had a computer since the age of 6 and lower consoles since the age of 3, have periods where i just dont want to do anything in front of my computer. Some people just like doing things. Even hanging out with your friends for too much time at once, theyll start to bother you.
You would have to find an outlet in material goods but sadly material goods dont appear out of nowhere. To me, personally a life without work with an abundance of material goods, sounds like a bunch of super high and drunk people building their 5th pure gold island because they are just so bored, it doesnt really sound like life at all. And in reality, not even the stepping stone to this non life is possible. Because your car wont work all day and food wont suddenly appear on your table.
But let me assure you that after a hard days work when you see the house youve been building complete, there is a sort of satisfaction. For me its computers, i enjoy fixing computer problems. And hell, i enjoyed replacing my own toilet and finally seeing that it is no longer leaking, it felt satisfying.
>>38288230
The big bossman does indeed fuck you over if the money sense, but try to appreciate what you have done, appreciate your work for that work is you. If you are in a position that you have to work in, trying to find a way to enjoy it will be more valuable than pretending youre some genius for knowing your boss is fucking you over, find joy elsewhere within your job. There are as many reasons to enjoy work as there are people.
>>
>>38288447
Okay nobody is driving busses what now?
There isnt a creature on this planet that gets by without doing things, even parasites actually have to do SOMETHING.
Automated busses? Someone will have to do maintenance. Unbreakable automated busses? How do we improve them?

In life there is work to do and instead of being a whiny bitch about it try to find some aspect of it that you might enjoy.
Id argue that a sub 100 iq construction worker that found something that gets him through the day of work is as enlightened as budha himself.
>>
>>38288447
Labor is good for you. Are you trying to say being a lazy asshole is at all benificial?
>>
GUESS THE RACE
GUESS THE RACE
GUESS THE RACE

I'm willing to bet $100k that there's not a single poster ITT whining about hard work who is also a nonwhite
>>
>>38287291
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with any of that, just gotta figure out WHAT to work hard on
>>
>>38288547
Are you saying whites are not hardworks or are you saying that colored people are lazy?
>>
>>38288536
No, I'm saying that it's irrelevant whether you think labor is good for you or not - I'm saying that most people do not find it enjoyable under any circumstances and only do it because they're forced to.

There's a lot of beneficial things that people don't do because they hate doing them. Why else would fat people exist?
>>
>>38288656
I'm saying that the lazy non-hardworker posters ITT are definitely 100% white
>>
>>38288674
But whats the next step?
I agree with you but what do i do now? I hate working and i dont want to work ever, what now?
>>
>>38287291
I shook hands with Mike Rowe once.
He's a pretty ok fellow.

I don't think his entire generation has the understanding that the economy is slowly but surely getting worse for anyone without a STEM degree
>>
>>38288698
>>I agree with you but what do i do now? I hate working and i dont want to work ever, what now?
Commiserate with others about it, and stop telling people that they ought to be enjoying things they hate. That's just obnoxious.
>>
Says the actor who pretends to work for a living.
>>
>>38288689
You know what else may surprise you? 4chan is 100% white.

Stop pretending you're not white. It's weird.

>>38288711
Are you saying more and more jobs in highly educated countries are requiring relevant college degrees?

Yeah, surely no one understands that if they're old.

You're dumb.
>>
>>38288725
How does that help anything
>>
>>38288748
Even if he's acting, he holds true to his values pretty damn well
>>
>>38288182
This doesn't make any sense, are you sure you didn't forget your meds that morning?
>>
>>38288753
It helps because you're accepting facts of life and not being a sanctimonious dick to other people about them.

Yeah, it's a fact of life that most people need to work for a living. Most people hate working. There's a lot of facts of life that most people hate but need to deal with in life. You aren't helping with that. Why don't you work on accepting the fact of life that most people see labor in a much different light than you do? If you're lucky enough to have some job that you actually enjoy, why don't you just be happy about that, instead of being mad at people for the offense of not liking things you like?
>>
>>38288845
I think you are the one not accepting facts of life.
Your sentence and my sentence start the same, but as soon as the facts stop and you start giving your own interpretation, we begin to distance.
What i am saying is that whether you like your job or not does not matter, you have to do it.
So whats the option? Clouding your vision with this smoke of hate, resentfulness, anger, depression, anxiety, disgust and hating, roughly, half of your day? Or can it be accepting the harsh side and finding something that makes it a bit brighter?
Sad truth is that as long as you are filled with the emotions above, you wont be able to find not even the most obvious things, let alone subtle details, and details make the world.
>>
>>38287291
>Reminder: Skill & Work Ethic means jack shit
ftfy

nepotism will give anyone a job. your grades, your degree, your hard work, all mean jack shit if you don't have contacts
>>
>>38288936
What the fuck are you going on about, tripfag? The word salad you puked up there reads like self-important Hallmark tier tripe.
>>
>>38288752
I'm saying his generation seems to think worthwhile jobs are as freely available as they used to be when he was looking for them. Things are only getting worse.
>>
>>38288969
Pardon me for trip fagging, i wanted to trip fag with this other anon and i didnt realise it goes on through threads.
Since you have problems reading ill put it as short as possible.

Life sucks deal with it. My advice on dealing with it is look for things that make it better, even in the darkest times. Sadly you seem too stupid to be able to notice anything of value either way.
>>
>>38288997
Things are getting worse. That's just your excuse for not finding work. The economy is doing pretty well at the moment and if you can't find work you're really not looking.

There are help wanted signs all up and down the main strip of my city and that's here in California.

Oh, I see
>worthwhile jobs
So you can't find work because a lot of it is beneath you, huh?

>>38289018
I have a job and I'm not even the guy you're replying to. Enjoy thinking you're smart until you finally have a moment of self-awareness which leads to a mental breakdown.
>>
>>38288936
>What i am saying is that whether you like your job or not does not matter, you have to do it.
So am I.
>So whats the option? Clouding your vision with this smoke of hate, resentfulness, anger, depression, anxiety, disgust and hating, roughly, half of your day? Or can it be accepting the harsh side and finding something that makes it a bit brighter?
I'm saying that that's often not possible. It's well and good to look for a bright side. Doesn't mean you'll find it. A lot of people don't. A lot of people only find the bright side of life in things that have nothing to do with the workplace. They enjoy their lives in spite of working, not because of it.

Sure, it'd be great if we could all just decide "Well, I hate X, but I'd rather not hate X. Now I like X!" Everyone would go to the gym and kids would eat their broccoli. So sure, it's great to tell people to try and find something good in life. But telling people to look for it at their day job isn't the best plan.
>>
>>38287291
I would work my ass off and be fucking employee of the month every month IF SOMEONE FUCKING HIRED ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
but op i make $27/hr and my life is still filled with loneliness and drugs
>>
File: images.jpg (1KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
1KB, 92x92px
>>38287917
TOO MUCH MONEY AIN'T ENOUGH MONEY
>>
>>38289104

How many jobs have you applied to in the past hour? How many temp agencies have you signed up with? How many interviews did you go on this past week?
>>
>>38289129
>How many jobs have you applied to in the past hour?
Four or five. Doing it right now as I do every night
>How many temp agencies have you signed up with
Not a thing here
>How many interviews did you go on this past week
None. Because no one ever calls me.

I've must have applied to about 3000 jobs just in the last year.
>>
>>38289084
Id say that it literally is the best plan, because there simply is no other option. I dont mean find your meaning in life through that yellow cup you enjoy at your work place, i am saying just find something that helps you get through the day. If you really cannot find it then you are screwed, but going into your work place every day full of anger and resent will only make it harder for you to do so
>>38289060
Im sorry i dont know your personal life by reading one message at an anonymous message board. Enjoy thinking youre smart until you have a moment of self awareness which leads into a mental breakdown.
>>
File: that really eredars my draenei.jpg (21KB, 504x430px) Image search: [Google]
that really eredars my draenei.jpg
21KB, 504x430px
>>38287291
>I believe that all people are created equal
>I understand the world is not fair
>I believe that I am a product of my choices, not my circumstances
>I believe that I have won the greatest lottery of all time by being born in a first-world country
How much more cognitive dissonance could you fit onto one poster?
>>
>>38288752
>You know what else may surprise you? 4chan is 100% white.
Source? Thought so.
>Stop pretending you're not white. It's weird.
>>>I can't refute his posts, so I'll pretend he's white!
lmao ok you lazy nu-male
>>
>>38288547
you cant whine about something you simply dont do
and no, dealing cia supplied dope doesn't count
>>
>>38287291
Am looking for a job atm.
>>
>>38289219
All humans are for all intents and purposes genetically the same. I think it's just trying to tell you that your choice is your responsibility and nobody else's, and if you end up in a fucked situation it's your fault.
>>
>>38289266
Except I'm not black? Are you really going to tell me that all these feckless nu-male cuckposters are nonwhites?

>>38287305
>>38287309
>>38287323
>>38287757
>>38287765
>>38287800
>>38287870
>>38288067
>>38288230
>>38288452
>>38288674
>>38288748
>>38288955
>>
File: handshakedaddealwithit.png (539KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedaddealwithit.png
539KB, 351x500px
>>38289295
"Champ, it's as simple as showing up, speaking with the manager, looking him in the eye, and giving him a firm handshake. Four simple steps, Champ. You've got this!"
>>
>>38289302
i agree that r9k users are just as bad as blacks but blacks are also fucking lazy as hell
>>
File: 1490960416745.jpg (120KB, 392x445px) Image search: [Google]
1490960416745.jpg
120KB, 392x445px
>>38289339
>i agree that r9k users are just as bad as blacks but blacks are also fucking lazy as hell
You're not wrong, but I'm not black? So I guess you agree with me and prove me right (yet again).
>>
>>38289354
alright which races are ok with you?
>>
File: 1481771482699.jpg (18KB, 330x310px) Image search: [Google]
1481771482699.jpg
18KB, 330x310px
>>38289389
>alright which races are ok with you?
Everyone needs to die. We need to genocide all of humanity.
>>
>>38289301
> I think it's just trying to tell you that your choice is your responsibility and nobody else's, and if you end up in a fucked situation it's your fault.
I wouldn't mind if that's what all he was saying. I'd think he's an idiot, but he's entitled to his opinion. I just really dislike the blatant doublethink of "Circumstances don't matter in life, but thank God I was born in a country that doesn't enslave their children!".
>>
>>38287291
Daily Reminder: This guy's a total fraud who spent mommy and daddy's money to fuck around in college.
>>
>>38287326

i find that bait to be pretty bad
considering the absence of existence lacks a proper reference for whether one has won or lost, being alive is inherent to everyone here, thus meaningless on the "privilege" spectrum
>>
>>38287328
Besides what everyone else says, I have a personal feeling about the safety and compliance one. Any really shitty labor job will have safety compliance rules but the expectation is that the worker must break them over the course of the day in order to get the job done. If you're lifting safely or moving safely, you're moving slowly. If you move slowly, you get fired. If you break safety rules too flagrantly, you get warned -- clear priorities. Eventually in a job like this you will get hurt, both acute and chronic injury, and that is expected by your bosses for the sake of productivity. Pretending this is morally acceptable is wagie delusion. Besides that, there's plenty of stuff on here that's just bad advice.
>bad jobs
Some jobs are just bad and staying at them too long will cause long-term damage that is worth way more than the shit money you made.
>don't follow your passion
If you are anything but a totally uneducated peasant, you better follow your passion or you'll be getting accreditation for a job you will hate in time
>no debt
No economic sense, you must absolutely accumulate debt in order to establish credit and home ownership absolutely requires credit unless Mike is advocating we all move to New Mexico and build our own houses. Debt =! reckless spending
>whining
If you can address a workplace problem in a constructive, productive way, you will be rewarded or at least commended. Unless it's an absolute shit job you must leave soon, the worst they would do is say no and not hold it against you. Quitting for something that could be solved with big-boy words is childish.
>>
i totally read the whole thing in marks voice
>>
I love how Mike "classically trained singer, college paid for by mommy and daddy, born to a wealthy family" Rowe tells other people that shit isn't just handed to them.

Like yeah, you gotta put work in to get shit out of it. But it's a fuck ton easier when you're not working while going to college or a trade school. Not having to worry about feeding yourself. Not dreading that you'll end up hating your trade/job and wasted so much time and money on learning it. etc.
>>
>>38289301

>All humans are for all intents and purposes genetically the same.

That is complete, utter bullshit.
>>
>>38291358
The guy you're quoting is right.

There's certainly genetic differentiation, but the vast majority of humans are practically identical to each other. When it comes to performance, we're more or less the same.
>>
>>38287961
you're saying that even in a situation where nobody had to work you'd make people waste their lives working pointless jobs anyway? why?
>>
If someone is paying you to do something, fucking do it the right way. You would expect nothing less if you were the employer.
>>
>>38291402

Yeah, that's just a lie your high school P.E. teacher fed you.

Genetics has a massive impact on things like intelligence, empathy, emotional well-being, behavior, the list goes on.

People just don't like to believe it and try to sugar coat it with postmodern claptrap because it makes them uncomfortable.
>>
>>38291502

Then if someone is your customer and they're paying you, you'd better satisfy them. After all, a customer is basically an employer.

And yet many business owners and employees cheat and disrespect customers left and right.
>>
>apply for entry level jobs in mid 20s
>nail the personal stuff and talking
>lack experience in "sales" they're looking for
>>
File: 54363546.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
54363546.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>38291514
>intelligence
Absolutely not. There's a multitude of studies showing how malleable IQ is, and how education changes it. The Minnesota transracial adoption study and even Charles "around blacks never relax" Murray agree genetic differences don't really affect IQ to a significant degree.

>empathy
What?

>emotional well-being
I mean you might be more at risk for mental disorders, but that's a pretty weak argument when you compare heritable disorders to non-heritable ones. Things like diet, exercise, and injury account for a greater determiner than what your parents might have passed on.

>behavior
Please cite me a study showing that behavior is majority nature and not nurture and I'll eat my hat.
>>
>>38291530
You're absolutely right. Just because they're doing something doesn't mean it's okay. And just because some employers are dicks doesn't mean you have the excuse to half-ass your job for some vague bullshit principle that probably doesn't apply to you. If they're treating you like a slave, fine, maybe that's justifiable. But if you're used that argument for average joe, you're just an unappreciative faggot.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
The Jews have nothing to fear from white men when they are content to cuck themselves.
Pick related black guy living the good life.
>>
>>38287291
>promote work ethic and skills acquisition among working class
>skill level and productivity of potential employees increases greatly
>employ the best available for the same price as before
>pocket the additional profits
Ask yourself, (((who))) are these programs really for? Hint: it's not the workers.
>>
>>38287291
Mike Rowe is one of my favorite dudes who has ever been on TV
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.