[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd imagine most wageslaves browsing this board are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2710.jpg (25KB, 235x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2710.jpg
25KB, 235x353px
I'd imagine most wageslaves browsing this board are the Toby of their respective workplace. But is there anyone here who's a tier above and is a Dwight or at least an Kevin?
>>
>tfw a michael
not sure if i should be proud or ashamed
>>
>>38287104
I'm not quite the Dwight but everyone thinks I'm kinda weird and spacey. Also I'm super lazy and don't follow a lot of workplace policies.

Was there a character in the office that was always on the verge of being fired?
>>
>>38287162
No but you're other characteristics make you a Creed or Ryan
>>
File: phyllis.png (93KB, 272x221px) Image search: [Google]
phyllis.png
93KB, 272x221px
>>38287104
Honestly I'm more of a Phyllis.
>>
>>38287104
When I had a job I was some strange mix of Micheal and Dwight
>>
File: Sniper.jpg (2MB, 5760x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper.jpg
2MB, 5760x3840px
>>38287104
Certainly more of a Ryan post-fallout. What about you OP?
>>
>>38287380
I'm pretty much the introverted version of Michael Scott: slightly more timid and docile, but still overly eccentric and a faux pas prone-clown which are his signature characteristics.
>>
File: Brutalist(2).jpg (834KB, 1280x1398px) Image search: [Google]
Brutalist(2).jpg
834KB, 1280x1398px
>>38287469
I feel like most robots couldn't be a Tony. He blends in far too much. No weird ticks or personality traits, just no interesting ones.
>>
>>38287524
Are you kidding? That sounds way to similar to how a robot would be in an office. They would keep to themselves, try not to bring any attention to themselves, and be boring in general due to lack of common interests.
>>
File: Winter(3).jpg (531KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Winter(3).jpg
531KB, 1024x683px
>>38287584
Idk, I feel like robots try not to bring attention to themselves... but also terribly fail. Maybe a mix between Toby and Jerry from Parks and Rec. Utter mediocrity mixed in with bullying and clumsiness.
>>
>>38287104
I'm definitely most like Creed
>like to do drugs
>get a thrill from committing crimes
>like music and concerts
>play guitar
>slightly interested in the macabre
>creep
Creed has all those characteristics but he's not a massive flaming douche like it would sound
>>
i am a toby-dwight-gabe
>>
surprised no-one has said that they're jim yet.
>>
>>38287104
Actually a step below. one of the warehouse workers
>>
>>38288040
would u be heart surgeon number one gook or one of niggers
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.