[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General chatting thread, alcohol > weed edition. Hey /r9k/,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: debate-18-sep-2015.jpg (29KB, 630x425px) Image search: [Google]
debate-18-sep-2015.jpg
29KB, 630x425px
General chatting thread, alcohol > weed edition.

Hey /r9k/, normie here. If you have something on your mind or anything you'd like to talk about, please come post it here. I can't promise I'll offer any meaningful advice, but I'd be very happy to talk through whatever you guys wanna talk about(:

>inb4 normie get off my board reeeeeeeee
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
>>38287002
Hey normie, last time I asked you a few questions about college and you told me that you did your first year at 21 years old. I'll be 21 really just after the start of college, just to know, when I'll re-start college should I lie to people about my age or make up excuses like health problems?
My age is the only thing that still borrows me, the worst thing would be to let people know that I'm a failure, I don't want to be that kid that everyone avoids because of this past, I'm too used to that role.
>>
>>38287311
Yeah, I know that insecurity very well, but truth is it's only shameful if you're ashamed of it. I didn't go around flaunting my age, but I never lied about it if I was asked about it - I just told them the facts as they were, told them why I was already 21 when I went to uni, didn't act like it was anything too weird and it was all good. I honestly understand why you're worried about it, but at the end of the day it's uni - if you're friendly and you're fun, nothing else matters. I think you're overestimating the pickiness of people in uni, cause what they really are are strangers in a new place where they don't know anyone but they want to make friends with literally anyone and just go out and have a good time, so they're really not going to care about something like that.
>>
Don't be shy guys, come post whatever's on your mind here(:
>>
>>38287311
Just say you needed to work fulltime for a while to support your family or some shit.
>>
>>38288935
I mean, I just said that I didn't enjoy the course and didn't enjoy the uni, so I did various jobs for a few years before going back to uni, and with people I get to know better if the topic comes up again I tell them that I actually got depressed and ended up getting kicked out, and that's worked well for me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.