[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's something cool or interesting to do while high? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 82A.jpg (242KB, 900x490px) Image search: [Google]
82A.jpg
242KB, 900x490px
What's something cool or interesting to do while high? I'm getting pretty bored of this.
>>
>>38286413
Sobering up
>>
>>38286413
>listen to music
>watch movies
>take a walk
>pet kitty cat
>>
>>38286413

Eat a lot and go devestate a public toilet.
Nothing better than going into a coffee store while high, ordering a coffee (helps you shit) then leaving a weedy dump in the bog for them to smell.

Bonus points if it's a rainy day and they dont wanna leave since it's so cold outside, so they put up with it.
>>
i need to get a job soon or else i will run out of money and then i won't be able to get stoned 24/7..
working at an establishment where i sell cannabis and cannabis related products would be preferable
>>
download and watch fantastic planet
>>
start a deeply intellectual conversation with a stranger at a grocery store
>>
Anything and everything. You use it to enhance your experiences. Doing nothing while high is like you drinking just the mixer with no alcohol. Start doing cartwheels outside or some shit.
>>
>>38286413
Go for a swim my dude

>>38286494
Don't get inebriated if you can't afford it
>>
>>38286413
Just watch TV dude. Weed isn't some magical thing that makes everything better. You sound like a newb.
>>
You're gonna get bored of weed really quickly if you just smoke and then sit in front of the computer. My go to thing is smoking a bowl and then going to the gym or for a run outside. Feels great. Or download a movie.

Just being "high" for no reason is boring. Oh yeah music is great too but if you listen to the same songs it gets old quick.
>>
Working out after smoking relaxes the muscles and makes it easier
>>
>>38286545
HEY yo uhhh.... what.. up... yeah what yeah... uhh noo iiiii... imm here.... im here .... i forgot really yeahh ohhh yeahhhhh.... i need some hot pockets .... i think ...... ohhhh you dont work here haha .....yeahh okayyy my dude
yoooo you know where uhhh.... dem hotpockets are ?
>>
>>38286413
You've honestly gotta be autistic to not be bored when high
>>
>>38286753
shieeet I mean "to be bored when high" lmao
>>
>>38286578
are you dumb or too lazy to read? i said that if if I run out of money i am not going to be smoking.. because cannabis isn't free nigger
>>
File: 1498442236732.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498442236732.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>38286413
I like to swim, but I don't like to work out. I like to watch YouTube. Eating is great. But....

Oh my goddddddddd anon! Holy fuck anon! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off!

Jacking off is the fucking GREATEST!
>>
>Open up rat cages
>Let my seven trained rats run around on the bed while I lie flat and feed them cheerios

I have a special set of sheets for it
>>
Swimming while high sounds terrifying. You ever go to the gym stoned and almost have a panic attack? I started hearing everyone breathing really loud and I started bugging. Kept feel like they were watching me on the security camera and shit. I had to sit down and manually breath quietly for 5 mins.
>>
>>38286698
lol I can barely hold conversation while high as well

>>38287244
Don't get 10/10 high ofc. Personally I'm fine being high in public but don't do that if u aren't comfortable with it. I've wanted to workout high, never got round to it tho
>>
>>38286413

Get higher.
>>
>>38286413
LE DUDE LE WEED LE LMAO
>>
>>38287192
Do you drop extra near your taint. I know I would
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.