[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matched this qt from the Phillipines on Tinder. She gave me her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Violent Semen Inferno.png (780KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Violent Semen Inferno.png
780KB, 1001x1001px
Matched this qt from the Phillipines on Tinder. She gave me her number without asking in three messages. Now she wants to meet me, she is on a vacation here untill the half of August. I'm super suspicious because of her extreme forwardness and because i am memed about girls from these kind of countries. Should i do this, brobots? I suggested to meet halfway and explore a city together. She wants to call tomorrow so i am going to hear her voice. When i asked for a 'thumbs up' pic she just sent a normal picture without thumbs up. No pics.
>>
>>38286183
probably a whore desu
bring money just in case;
>>
>>38286210
I'm worried she's either a ladyboy or just wants to marry me to get a citizenship in my country. But i might fuck up a chance at love this way. What do?
>>
>>38286247
don't fucking marry her, she'll probably fuck you though
>>
She wants to meet me on wednesday, which is in two days. I will post results if i go through with it.
>>
>>38286267
Never gonna do that of course, but i'm not gonna spend the day and pay money for a date if that's what she's after
>>
>>38286247
grew up in the Philippines, if the girl you're talking to is actually in the US then she's not a gold digger obviously because her family has money enough to visit the US. Back home it's really mostly the middle and upper classes bother flying to the US It's the poorer ones and the ones you meet locally that you need to worry about.

Also be sure you don't forget that women are the easiest to get with when there are "no strings attached" she's in a foreign country and lets be honest she'll probably never see you again unless you two really hit it off so she doesn't really give a shit about being prude or anything.

Good luck buddy
>>
>>38286318
>>38286183

On another note where in the Philippines does she live? I can tell you if she's fucking poor or not.
>>
>>38286318
Hmm.. that's a good point. Not in the US by the way but the Netherlands, but it will be the same for all countries i think. But still, her forwardness is pretty weird to me, i have never seen a girl do that before, not before like days/weeks of messaging each other. This all happened in the span of three hours. she did say her aunt has lived here for 35 years and wants to meet me with her aunt, which i understand. But still, i'm a bit paranoid.
>>
>>38286357
I will ask tomorrow. She was going to sleep.
>>
Is there a clear division between the looks of the poor and wealthy there? She dresses in trendy clothes on her pics and looks like she takes care of herself. Not too preppy but also not too shabby. Just normal.
>>
>>38286376
>>38286404
In that case, eurotrips even to see family aren't really undertaken unless the family itself has a lot of money (and by that I mean as much or more than you do)

Find out which island she's from, Mindanao? Abort she's either not that wealthy or super fucking connected and that shit aint worth dealing with. Visayas? Just abort lmfao.

If she's from Luzon you want to make sure she lives in:

Makati (but from one of the richer neighborhoods, ask her where her village is and by village, I mean neighborhood they're just called that there)

Dasmarinas? Upper middle class
Forbes Park? Upper elite
Fort Bonifacio? Upper middle class
Bel air? Middle class
Magallanes? lower middle-upper middle class

Those are the most prestigious neighborhoods/apartments

If she lives in Quezon city or anywhere that's technically connected to Makati or Manila then it's a tossup because you can have very well off or lower class families there.

If she lives in Alabang? Find out what village.

Ayala Alabang? Middle class - Upper elite

Pacific village? Can't really tell you, full of poorer people but a lot of my richer friends lived there.

BF homes? ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh seriously big risk. It's like a congolmerate of different neighborhoods with some being fucking ridiculously fancy and some just being shitholes.

Those are the most likely places to find non poor people so aim for these.

>>38286443
Do you have a picture? doesn't need a face I just wanna see what styles she wears. She could be a conyo (condescending rich fuckboy/girl families) or just knows to shop properly.

More wealthy people will wear name brand clothes that fit the tumblr kind of psuedo indie vibe or at least attempt to emulate that.

Middle class people just dress normal and however.

Lower class/poor is offbrand sports wear and unmarked clothes usually.
>>
>>38286623

>Luzonfag detected

please leave also putangina mo, bai.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.