[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get text from oneitis >chitchat back and forth >"so,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ponderingpepe.jpg (28KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
ponderingpepe.jpg
28KB, 640x519px
>get text from oneitis
>chitchat back and forth
>"so, what have you been doing lately, except [thing I know she does occasionally]?"
>"nothing much anon, you?"
She has a bf, but doesn't even talk about him when asked. I want to ask her out so badly, how do I make sure she understands it's not just as friends?
>>
>making small talk with a girl who has a bf
>wants to ask her out

Save yourself the embarrassment and just cut her out of your life.
>>
>>38285933
You're a beta, anon, why are you trying to cuck some guy? Don't you know it's only gonna end up bad for you?
>>
>>38285962
I have enough reason to believe she has a crush on me. We hadn't see each other in forever until recently and she had thought I didn't like her for years. She brightened up when I told her I missed her and thought about her sometimes, she also started texting me every once in a while, always initiating it.
>>
>>38286348
Try doing something with her as a friend before asking her out. Don't make sudden changes.
>>
>>38285933
>>38286348
You're an idiot. There are three outcomes to this situation:
1. Her bf beats you up
2. She shames you for trying to date her when you clearly know she has a bf
3. "I have a bf, anon" when you ask her on a date and she continues to repeat this until she ghosts you
>>
>>38286369
The last time we had seen each other one on one she was clumsily and drunkenly offering sex to me. I was planning on doing something casual friends would do, like cooking together and watching a movie, but I don't want to reconnect as just old friends.
>>
>>38286433
>1. Her bf beats you up
I'm not afraid of that, I know how to defend myself.
>2. She shames you for trying to date her when you clearly know she has a bf
She's a nice girl, she doesn't do things like that.
>3. "I have a bf, anon"
She knows I already know and I'm not afraid of rejection if it means I can finally stop thinking about her.
>>
>>38285933
>ask her out
>"Oh anon only wants to go as friends"
>>
>>38286604
OP thank you for standing up fr yourself
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.