[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots. I've been browsing this board on and off since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

Hey robots. I've been browsing this board on and off since 2014. From that time, i've had many ups and many downs. On friday, i messed up and received my last downward spiral i can take. This saturday, i am going to kill myself. I already know what i'm going to do, but i just want to know if you guys have any other ideas. I don't own a gun, however, access to one is no issue.
>>
Maybe you shouldn't kill yourself.

I think about it all the time... but I dont.
>>
Don't do it anon.

Tell me about your problems and I'll see if I can help.
>>
>>38285556
I've thought of that. However, this is something that i need to finally man up and do.
>>
What happened on Friday? How did you mess up?
>>
>>38285510
Tell us the story first.
Maybe we can help in some way.
>>
If I may ask what downward spiral you are already going to kill your self so doesn't matter. Btw try ODing on heroin people say its like you just fall asleep plus feelsgoodman.
>>
We're all here to talk OP

back in the day you would hear "Do it faggot" from oldfag trolls but most of us have matured slightly now.

I'll start by asking why you want to commit suicide and how old you currently are?
>>
>>38285609
Don't. Killing yourself is what a cuck would do. The people on this board are strong, they keep going. You are no exception. Live life as long as you can, because there are things you would miss if you didn't.
>>
>>38285596
I basically put pussy on a pedestal. I was dating her for a long time. I loved her and I thought she loved me. On friday she abruptly ended it, and i made a mistake. I told her i was going to kill myself and she got scared and dropped me off at a Sonic. I feel as if blurting those words out ended any chance I had. I pled with her, before hand, i promised to fix what ever was wrong. Today is her birthday, and i'll be giving her, her birthday wish on saturday
>>
>>38285609
How is choosing the easy way out of life "manning up"?

Look man, talk to us. /r9k/ is a vile place, but we can be surprisingly comfy.
>>
File: 83a.png (133KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
133KB, 528x321px
Don't do it anon,
people in here look like they hate each other, they call each other faggots all the time, but deep down we are all alike, normal dudes who need human contact.

Find somebody to talk to (a professional, even better). Be patient and it's gonna get better.

PS: you are probably trolling, but for some reason I just felt like doing some real talk regardless.
>>
>>38285510
Just go full cocoon mode and stop trying to get a social life. Just give things like love ans friendship up it's literally impissible for us robots. We are rotten from deep inside. Eat, drink and play vidyas/watch tv until you die.
>>
>>38285717
Look man, that shit hurts. Why did she leave you and how old are you?

Now, that shit hurting aside, it's no reason to end your life.
>>
You are probably very young, will matureand in a few years you will be glad that you didn't do it.
Talk to us anon, what was the downward spiral event?
We care.
>>
>>38285804
Don't do what Kurt Cobain did OP

Ending your life over a female isn't worth it.

I've been divorced for 3 years and I took the loaded gun out my mouth and pawned it for cash. I then used that cash to go on a small weekend vacation.

I met a new lady who likes me for my character, not my wealth.

Keep going mate.
I got a good job by just getting back out into the world and avoiding drugs and alcoholic beverages.

We all need human contact.
>>
>>38285717
Forget her man.
She is not worth it.
Your life is much more worth it. Right now you might not see it but just wait and you will get much better. trust me.

We all put pussy on a pedestal in the past, these bitches ain't worth it.
>>
>>38285804
She told me i stressed her out. I'm 21
>>
The fact that you're not replying OP shows that you're not serious about this.
>>
>>38285910
This anon is correct.

It's going to hurt for a bit, but take time to center yourself. Don't sit in your room and be a pile of laundry, that'll just make it worse. Do something for like a weekend. Me personally? I'd go to Disneyland. Not super cheap, but you can manage, and if it's that or killing yourself, I'd go with Disneyland 100% of the time. But, that's me, that's because I have very fond childhood memories of road trips to Disneyland. You'll have to figure out what you'd like to do, but it has to be irl.
>>
>>38285976
Bro.

Look at my post. >>38285910
You're 21 for fucks sake.

I'm 31 and you should be glad you're not being cucked out for your wageslave bucks at 21 by a woman.

Go and enjoy your life.

I wish I did that instead of wasting 10 years with a stupid whore.
>>
21 is nothing man. You are literally a kid.

Time always heals these things, sounds cliche but it's true.
BE. PATIENT.
>>
>>38286010
I like this guy.

Good job on that advice anon.
Even made me smile too. I hope op does.
>>
>>38285976
Well, I'd assume that she's around your age. I'd gather that you probably did stress her out, and telling her that you'd kill yourself didn't help your case.

That being said, you're really young. I'm only barely 18, but I've had to learn not to stress out over everything. That stresses everybody out.

Get into meditation, and like it was said before, do something for yourself for a weekend. I pray with a rosary most nights, but not everybody is religious, so just get into meditation, serious meditation. It genuinely helps.
>>
All I can say is that I've been through times where, when I look back, I'm surprised I din't kill myself, because I was thinking about it all the time and trying to figure out how to do it the most effectively. Fast forward about 5 years, I'm working my dream job, (almost) have the life I've always wanted, and am so glad I didn't kill myself. Yeah, I still have mental scars and shit, but I work on those. I also had something like what you describe happen to me about a month ago. Did it fuck me up? Sure it did. I lost about 2-3 weeks over the whole damned thing. But I had friends I could talk to and do things with. The only reason I knew I was eventually going to work my way out of it was because I had been through the same shit in a much worse situation (that time period when I wanted to kill myself) and had made it out of there. Sometimes it helps to change your environment, too. I wouldn't directly recommend it for you, but I have access to the roof of my apartment building - I'll go up there and ponder it for an hour or so at a time, and then I'll distract myself with something else.
What also helped: once I was pretty much over her, I looked at what happened, and realized she wasn't honest and had broken my trust. I wrote her that, told her than I'm not interested in a friendship (which she had offered), because I also base my platonic relationships on honesty and trust, and asked her not to do the same shit to anyone else, so they wouldn't have to be put through the same. And that, somehow, helped me as well.
>>
Streaming link please?
>>
File: 1477193712969.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1477193712969.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>38285510
firstly if anybody comes on this board and tells you to do it they are weak people who are so miserable that they have to make others feel that way (which is probably why they are on this board in the first place) secondly dont do it i am also 21 and when you are young things suck but eventually they should get better anon dont do it you have some good years ahead of you man also tell me why you want to kill you'reself ? you did not explain very well in the first post. i will leave you with this i spam these all the time when i see these threads and do it so that i can help other people we are on this board and in this life togeather anon and although we may be social outcasts thats why this board was created as a place just for people like US here listen to this first :

https://youtu.be/IAwePgt76lM

https://youtu.be/XmTmTMcdxOs

https://youtu.be/Pd2etHB2ynU

i listen to these all the time to help me out i know some of it is christfag music but you will make it i hope this reaches you in time
>>
>>38285510
Don't do it! Don't let this world beat you.
>>
>>38285510
anon, its the guy who just posted the links LISTEN TO ME i have died 4 times in my life and one was an overdose on nicotine. there IS a heavan i was born 1 pound 14 ounces and died 3 times in the crib i have seen angles they have gathered around me and called me by name. there is a purpose for everybody "for i have plans to prosper you says the lord not plans to harm you" look up the verse i am telling you do not kill you'reself i have come close to 3 attempts myself once i tried to get run over by cars on a busy street the police stopped me, once i tried to hang myself on a bridge and once i tried to hang myself in my bed i can tell you that god is NOT done with you yet you have so much potential i have lived though some horrible failures in life i am a published author whos books have failed one after the other i have moved jobs more times than i would like to admit and my current job is IT for the fucking govornment although i cannot say which agencys i work for you have so much good to give belive me on this please. every website i have built has failed i was the author of the r9kbible and it got hacked and destroyed i have done so much and i am also only 21 it is ok anon you can do it i believe in you i come on this board every day for people like you and i am currently creating a "robot recovery" website to help all of us here :
>>
Look op; I have depression so I struggle everyday with this stuff. I cannot advise killing yourself over a female, but, I can't advise against killing yourself in general.

If you feel life isn't going to get better, you have every "right" to take your own life. I personally don't think I'll last long after I turn 21 or so, so I'm not the best person to talk to.

I just want you to know, I'm not going to pretend to care unlike these virtue signalling faggots in this thread. I know what it feels like to want to kill yourself and I know it doesn't feel good. It's up to you to decide if you have something to live for or not.
>>
File: k.jpg (6KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
6KB, 243x207px
>>38285510
OP please do not do this. i know it seems like there is nothing you can do at this time because ive been at the same point. i promise you this action WILL have more of an impact than you think on the world around you. i know it sounds cliche to suggest that suicide is "never the answer" but that's because it is TRUE. 21 is NOT too late to change EVERYTHING about your life. in fact it's young enough to not even have to take a drastic all of a sudden change right away things inevitably WILL change for the better.

here are the facts:

1. things are not the way you would like for them to be.

2. this is causing you to be unhappy.

That is it. every other problem you've had is white noise, static, and feedback that keeps growing and growing but has no base. if you let the chatter grow it will just keep growing to the point where suicide seems reasonable but the point is none of the chatter is REAL its all imaginary its all a thought of a thought of a thought and tangential nonsense.

i know im rambling here but try to take something away from what ive said. i urge you if this thought is still in your head to reach out to someone who will listen.

a 1-hour conversation with someone will make you feel so much better somewhere where you can say whatever you're thinking and feeling. and if you cant find anyone i would be willing to talk if youd like to find a way to do that
>>
>>38285510
anon are you still there ? i am the same guy again i will peruse you relentlessly until i clock into work and you give ME a response it will be ok anon this is what i do. you can always try again plus there are plenty of girls out there dont kill urself over ONE of them. i know the pain of rejection all to well most of us on this baord do anon it will be ok. i know it sounds cliche but you should really look into the MGTOW philosophy it helped me drop weight and build confidence you can do this anon you can do this
>>
newfags from 2014 should definitely die
>>
>>38287349
hey pal fuck you i think this guy is serious maybe you should get off and go for a run or somthing becasuse this guy is at least TRYING and that is what matters is that he is actually TRYING to do somthing with his life. I know these feels all to well
>>38285510
dont listen to him anon hes just a loser
>>
All these
>lol it gets better
>got better for me, your life is guaranteed to too
>haha just live man
Yep, sure thing
>>
>>38285510
guess who ? its me again anon you can do this she is just a girl do NOT commit a permanent decison because of some girl. please there is much much more to live for here is another link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTU2mfHq_9E
>>38287484
life will get better if you PUT IN THE WORK TO MAKE IT BETTER
>>
>>38287518
I don't want it to get better. I just want it to have been tolerable at some point
>>
>>38287484
dude come on have some fucking humanity
>>
>>38285717
Sounds like you were living your life through another person. Never do that, specially if it's a woman/partner.
>>
>>38287547
I get that. But what about an intolerable life makes it not worth living. You have internet access that means you are not in the bottom billion of poverty. That's a massive start.

I'm not saying the whole "appreciate what you have thing" i mean that the resources to make your life tolerable are more at your fingertips than you realize i promise this is true.
>>
>>38287547
things will become more tolerable at some point but you need to go out and BUILD that tolerance anon i know i had to do it and eventually we all have to do it its a head game anon its a head game you need to learn the art of rejection to the point where it does not bother you most of us here have been shut ins a majority of life and thats not how life works anon build you'reself a strong armor
>>
>>38285717
Dont kys over a woman. It's pathetic
Just go live in the mountains for a while. The freshair will clear your head
>>
>>38287518
>life will get better if you PUT IN THE WORK TO MAKE IT BETTER
Wow! What an absolutely brilliant piece of advise. Truly outstanding, genius. How comes nobody ever thought of this? Give this man a nobel price.
>>
>>38285717
Anon, if you're going to kill yourself for this, well, sorry but you're really a cunt
>>
>>38287617
Luckily you corrected yourself. I realise o could make my life "tolerable" if I wanted to, but I don't want to.
I'm an idealistic person. If things don't turn out how I like, I get what you might call sad. So, after years of things not turning out how I'd like, I became more and more realistic with my goals and self, and I'm at the point where the goals are no longer worth the effort to achieve them. My biggest "goal" if you can call it that, is to move to the woods and become a hermit of sorts, and then die in the woods but make it look like an accident so I don't hurt my family as much. Life is a chore
>>
File: 1496428445145.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496428445145.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>38285717
>21yo normalfag cuck who wants to kill himself for a stupid whore and begs for attention on /r9k/
Yes. Just end yourself, right now, you subhuman piece of trash. Your kind here is not welcome, so do us a favor, fuck off and don't come back.
>>
>>38287665
i know a lot of people dont like hearing it but its the truth anon also
>>38287617
this guy has a point
>>
File: 1499651319641.jpg (217KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1499651319641.jpg
217KB, 1239x795px
>>38285510
Tip for you anon. Do it or dont, life is your choice
>>
>>38287709
oh fuck you have some humanity here ! this guy is serious he is also very cynical he needs help.
>>
>>38287732
I can't tell I you're genuine, genuinely stupid, stupid, or a troll. Which is it?
>>
>>38285510
ok kiddo i have to clock in now but hopefully all of these posts help you cant have an internet connection from an external in a feds building but i hope this has helped you i turned my life around and you can too i will always be a robot first but you cant kill you'reself over a fucking GIRL dude there are like billions of them walking around
>>
>>38287687
this is not realism. this is chronic depression. everyone feels sadness when things don't turn out the way they like, but this rarely spirals into a desire to kill oneself. that's the difference that is hard to see when you're in the midst of what you're describing. Suicide seems logical and a rational choice based on the factors at play to you, but the actual reality is that this is extremely abnormal and is indicative of a problem. im TELLING you this is not realistic or rational you need to talk to someone
>>
>>38287795
Or I could have just been born a normal human if the world was just. But it's not, so some people will always gets the short end of the stick. There isn't anything I want to work towards. Sure, I'd appreciate if some stuff fell into my lap (aka enough money so that I never had to work again) but that isn't realistic and it's better to not fantasise about things that won't happen.
I'm really close. I've practiced with my guns, dry firing them at the roof of my mouth. When the day comes, I hope no one "saves" me
>>
>>38287704
>i know a lot of people dont like hearing it but its the truth
And have you never considered why people don't like to hear it? Let me tell you: it's because it's a worthless piece of advise. Every fucking person on the planet knows that. Telling people to just work harder accomplishes absolutely nothing. People already know they have to work hard to get somewhere in life, specially if you are depressed and in a bad situation. These people are already trying and working as hard as they can yet life doesn't seem to go anywhere for them.
>>
>>38287866
The world is not just. This is an absolute truth. There will always be the feeling that the world is shorting you if that is the lens through which you choose to view the world.

Having major depression forces that to be your lens without much choice. You have an illness and you need to seek help. It is taking over your brain and i am sure there is some glimmer of your psyche that knows "this isn't me this isn't what i want to do" but your mind has been poisoned. im not saying this is your fault. but don't fall victim to this misery. it can be beat. make that your goal.
>>
>>38287947
I refuse to pay for drugs. I live naturally because this is the way it's supposed to be. I don't think I actually do have that glimmer. It's more like, "wow, that was fun for like 2 minutes, I guess try again later?"
There isn't a reason to get better. I haven't seen anything in this life that makes me want to go on. I'm obviously unwanted socially which is understandable. I don't want material things anymore, or at least less and less everyday, I don't want to seek pleasure, I don't want wealth, etc. I just can't see myself going on past a certain point, which I'm approaching
>>
>>38288015
My friend you are construing happiness and contentedness as pleasure. Pleasure is by design fleeting and temporary. There is no way to make pleasure permanent. One of the problems with the world today is not drawing a clearly divided line between happiness and pleasure.

Also, treatment does not need to involve pharmaceutical drugs. For starters, there are plenty of herbal remedies that do not alter your brain but serve as a needed supplement. St. John's Wort and 5-htp are seratonin boosting nootropics that may ever so slightly lift this dark veil that depression has cast over you.

There IS a part of you that wants to preserve your life every human being wants survival it is the most basic of instincts. It's just been shrouded by darkness that is both around you and within you. I'm telling you that you have to realize that you wanting to take your life is a product of an illness taking over and convincing you that is what you want. It's like a cancer.
>>
>>38288107
I can't naturally be content, and that's all I want. I don't have money to throw at whatever herbs you suggest. The only parts holding me back from killing myself are, like you said, the natural desire to stay alive, and also the perceived pain I think my family would feel.
Like I said, I see no reason to keep this up. What in life is worth slaving away everyday for? There's no way to just exist. The effort to stay alive isn't worth the "reward" of being alive. Sorry mate, but unless you're paying for the shit, it's not happening and even then, I'd probably not take them
>>
>>38285704
Youre a gigantic faggit. Fuck op, youre the one that should kill yourself
>>
>>38285717
come on dude, don't kill yourself over a girl. they're all crazy and unstable, just fine a new one if it bothers you. trust me man, make a decision to live and put suicide behind you, even without a girl who obviously doesn't care about you enough you can get through this
>>
>>38288192
The bottle of st john's wort sitting on my dresser right now was $4.99. These are not expensive. Also, do note that I am not saying these are a cure, but they serve as a piece of stepping in the right direction.

But you jumped to assuming "well I won't have the money for that anyway". Do you see how your disease is causing you to make decisions that go against basic rational thinking?

"Slaving away" - there's another one.

Dude, believe me. I know what it feels like. I lost a girl I was absolutely madly in love with when she broke up with me a few years ago. We had been together for ~3 years and I was in love with her for years before that all throughout high school. I knew that as long as I had her things would be okay. Well then she broke up with me and all the faith I had put into life being okay because she was with me was shattered. I deified her to a point where part of me felt like it died when she broke things off.

Now, 2 years later I see her as more of a human and less of a platonic form. Ive realized that I didnt care at all about myself and based all my happiness on something external (my relationship). Things are better now, more girls will come and go, and eventually you will meet the right one.

But I haven't yet. and im okay with that. ive learned to be content in my own skin. this is do-able.
>>
>>38288379
I literally do not have the money. I do view work as slaving away because it really is. I would be working for nothing. I've never NEVER had a female interested in me. I highly doubt you know how that feels. I'm not going to harp on that though. There's nothing rational about either side so I'd prefer if you didn't bring that up
>>
>>38285976
I'm 42. My wife died last year. I didn't think I would even make it this long without her, but I've clung onto life every day You can get through this anon. Time will help.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-26-16-10-10.png (391KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-26-16-10-10.png
391KB, 540x960px
>>38287709
My wife used helium to kill herself.
>>
>>38288619
Work doesn't always feel like slaving away. Work can feel fucking great. I know that seems impossible but believe me it does. Also there are plenty of ways to make money. That shouldn't be your focus right now.

And I won't go into this because you asked not to, but this girl clearly was interested in you at one point. Your depression probably manifested itself in ways that made it difficult for her to be in a current relationship with you but that doesn't mean she doesn't feel for you.

And also, its 5 dollars.... I will send you 5 dollars to buy it if need be ffs lol
>>
File: No+death+is+ever+painless.jpg (352KB, 1038x791px) Image search: [Google]
No+death+is+ever+painless.jpg
352KB, 1038x791px
>>38287709
No death is ever painless senpai.
>>
>>38288701
Damn man. What now? Are you gonna remarry?
Also
>>38288735
You and you both fuck off from r9k you normie scum.
>>
>>38288814
Kek, I was the same poster for both these
>>38288701
>>38288735
Helium actually does work.

>what now?
Nothing. I'm working. Have a couple friends. No serious relationship likelihood. I'll never remarry. I get girls pretty easily, but they seem interested in a way more serious relationship than I ever will be.
>>
>>38288779
Oh, I think there was a mix up. I'm not OP. He actually had a girl. I'm someone else; I've never had a girl at all. Literally no friends also. And all work I've done, even if it starts out ok, ends up with me wanting to kill myself because of it. I'm not cut out for modern living. I am strongly considering just moving to the woods and seeing how long I last before I inadvertently die.
>>
>>38288812
desu that's pretty much Cioran's quote "It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late."
>>
>>38285510
Just make sure you use a gun.
Shotgun in the mouth is the most important thing, pistol is also ok.

Just make sure you aim it towards the cerebellum you retard
>>
>>38288915
Why did your wife kill herself? Were you that much of a miserable cunt to be around?
Did you ever even love her?
>>
You are the kind of fucker who deserve to die. You are so fucking selfish that you used the fact that you would commit suicide to blackmail someone to stay with you. She doesn't deserve a fuck up like you, she deserves a man that don't put that kind of pressure on her, and that help her build an awesome life, and not some self pity man child that threatens to kill himself to make someone feel bad. Goodbye asshole nobody is going to miss you.
>>
>>38288945
ah dude im sorry haha my bad

Dude everyone feels unfit for modern life all the time. You'll find enough reasons to make it worthwhile. I'll be your friend man.
>>
>>38289074
Nah, you won't. I appreciate the empty motions but sometimes it's best to just leave shit alone. I'm sorry I had this conversation. I shouldn't have been so attention seeking, but sometimes it happens. Back to nothing I guess
>>
>>38285510
I haven't read any of the thread yet OP, but I was wondering if I could join you? I could afford a train/bus ticket... Otherwise since I don't have access to a gun I was planning on jumping off a building, which is much harder and also worse for people having to clean it up.
>>
>>38285717
Man, really? This is the reason?
Goddamn with you, grow a spine. Dont kill yourself for that shit.
>>
>>38289194
are you on Steam?

FUCK SHIT (orginial comment)
>>
I want to taste dirty
The stinging pistol
In my mouth on my tongue

I want you to scrape me
From the walls
And go crazy
Like you've made me
>>
I want the same thing, but I never learned how to hunt, fish, anything.... I used to think I could be happy/comfortable living alone in the woods, but I realized I would still have all the same issues, just a few less. That's why I'll probably die before I do that.
>>
>>38288945
Oops, >>38289405 was for you
>>
>>38285510
honestly killing yourself isnt worth it especially when you're too lazy to do it, the pain right before its over is too much to bear, rather get hit by a car and instantly die than that
>>
>>38289424
Yeah, I know it won't solve anything. I've just always been drawn to it. I might as well try. Plus it would be a great cover for me killing myself
>>
>>38285510
what kind of fuck up anon? you messed with the mexican cartel?
>>
I'm going to sleep and I know this thread will die by the morning but please please post your discord OP. I'd give you whatever you want (I'd say money but it's kind of useless if you're dying) so that I can use the gun before/after you do.
>>
>>38285717
No woman is ever worth committing suicide over. If you're going to kill yourself dont fucking do it over a bitch reason like that. It feels bad now, unbearable even, I know, I've been there. Youll get over the pain from losing her in time. You may never get over her, but the suffering from that breakup will fade.
>>
>>38285510
OP beast advice I can give you is that you decide if you're life is worth living or not. Either way fucking it doesn't matter. If you do it OP thank you for telling us and hope to see you on the other side soon.
>>
>>38285510
Listen Anon, I know that what I am saying doesn't register with you and what I am saying is no concern.

But I'd be lying If I said that Life gets better tomorrow or even next month but it doesn't, But what I can say with truth is that it does.

You will leave that place of sadness and the hometown you grew up with and the negative memories it does carry.

You will meet new people and you will make new friend and experience new things, just give it time.

I can't lose another robot, please stay with me bud.
>>
File: 1493818138044.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493818138044.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
Cmon faggot breaking up sucks but thats no reason to off yourself. Push on, do something you love. She sounds like a fucking cunt the way she dropped you. Don't kill yourself over a fucking cunt.
>>
>>38285510
I recommend you take some out with you. Go to a liberal college in the west and shoot it up or something, but make sure you give a heads up so I know to stay home.

Also if you do follow through, never forgetti cops wear body armor.
>>
Don't even think about it Anon. You have so many more experiences waiting for you so don't end it and push through it and you'll be okay before you know it
>>
>>38285717
Don't be weak. Everyone goes through "life ending" heartache. Eventually we learn there's more to life and move on and find someone else. If you kill yourself you kill any chance at future happiness. I wanted to kill myself at 18 over some dumb bitch and now I have the person I love more than I ever could have imagined back then.
>>
Attention whoring larping faggot
>>
>>38285717
>killing yourself over a bitch
fucking lel
at least commit a crime you fuckin nimrod
>>
>>38285717
Why kys when rape is a thing that exists m8???
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.