[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meeting my sister for the first time in 15 years How do I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491935069670.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491935069670.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>meeting my sister for the first time in 15 years
How do I get her to think I'm cool as fuck?
>>
act cool as fuck
>>
Show her your dick and shit
>>
>>38284436
Give her a hugeass hug and tell her you love her unconditionally, unless she likes niggers
>>
>>38284436
Fist bump her black husband
>>
Why haven't you been with your sister, anon?
>>
>>38284436
I found my sister on Facebook. No contact between us for about 15 years too. How do I take the first step and message her? Just thinking about it makes my heart rate shoot up, fuck even my hands are shaking a little bit.
Please help me.
>>
>>38284554
>>38284556
We were separated as kids because our mom died and we were adopted by different families.
>>
>>38284583
>He's asking this on r9k
Yeah, maybe it's better to not message her.
>>
>>38284583
Just tell her you love her dude be chill it'll be fine
>>
>>38284436
it will be like meeting a complete stranger
don't get your hopes up for anything
>>
>>38284460

ok, shown my penor, she stared with an annoyed face, but when I showed a true hotsmoking shit turd, she shouted "mods!!@
>>
File: 1498445886177.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498445886177.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>38284436
I'm gonna be sincere with you here, pal. wait a couple months. Clean up your act first. Make your house spotless, get yourself as physically fit and healthy as possible, and read. Read anything, sci-fi, history, fucking anything, reading makes you not a retard very quickly.

When you finally have your shit together, wired tight, send her that message. Ask to meet. When you go to meet, dress semi-formally (or, if you *have* a style, dress cool. dont look like a numale or sadboy or NEET), and prepare a recap of the last 15 years of your life. When you get there, give her a big ol hug. Tell her you've missed her. If tears flow, let them flow. Then have a genuine, heart-to-heart discussion of how your lives have gone so far. Keep it up, and keep in touch with her. She's the only roastie you'll be able to be friends with, and she's another member of your family to love and be able to depend on. Don't miss this opportunity, if I could have another sister it would be a wonderful gift.
>>
I met my sister for the first time last year. It was kind of awkward at fast but now we're extremely close. It's a meme but just be yourself, that's what she wants.
>>
>>38284620
why is this allowed
im sorry anon
>>
lol normies thinking DNA means she is gonna accept him, your roastie sister couldn't care less about you just give up
>>
>>38284436
Make sure when she leave the room say, cya later alligator,
>>
Should try not to be over familiar at first or acting like you should meet, she could not care about that and act cold.

Try talking with her normally, not getting too excited and taking the hints if she is actually interested in talking to her brother.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.