[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what scares me? It's not the fact that I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1393063425811.jpg (520KB, 5000x3495px) Image search: [Google]
1393063425811.jpg
520KB, 5000x3495px
You know what scares me? It's not the fact that I've never had a girlfriend at 30, or losing hope that I'll ever get one. The scariest part is not being able to come up with stories of your past relationships or a logical, valid reason of why I've been single for my whole life (let's give it 15 years of dating life). When literal 14 year old kids are out there getting sex like it's a bodily function, the real black flag is not being able to explain the WHY or HOW.

In a society such as ours, there's no way for anybody to talk their way out of something like this, and even if you somehow manage to go through all the dates and even get to sex without sharing stories about your past relationships, it will eventually come up and that other person will feel manipulated, tricked and freaked out about how they could ever fall for such a broken person that wasn't even able to achieve the most primordial of social rites of passage.

How can you even justify going through your whole life without EVER being in a relationship with somebody without appearing as a mentally ill person?

9834-0234982398
>>
I share your sentiments, anon.

I'm 29 and never had a gf. When (or if) I ever have one, she will definitely wonder what is wrong with me to not have had a gf before.

It's like a job. If you have no prior job experience, employers will be wondering if there is something wrong with you or if youre a lazy fuck (with good reason). And the more you wait, the harder it will be to get a job (or in this case, a girlfriend).

Chances are, if you never had a gf before, you do have some kind of mental illness.. I know I do.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.