[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"WAH WHY DONT GIRLS LOVE ME WHY CANT I GET A GF LIKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

>"WAH WHY DONT GIRLS LOVE ME WHY CANT I GET A GF LIKE THIS"
>posts photo of a group of toned stacies in bikinis ranging from 8-10 in attractiveness

this board wouldn't have nearly as many problems if it stopped expecting a girl that looks like pic related

are men just incapable of recognizing non-stacy females as human?
>>
>>38282713
>those
>8-10

lol

Marky is an 8-10, I find those manfaced whores you posted repulsive
>>
>>38282713

Well as this >>38282753 retard so politely pointed out, they have to be 10/10 goddesses to move from the realm of stupid roastie into the realm of Stacie.

tl;dr everyone here is a butthurt pasty faced retard who tries to hate everyone else around them as much as they hate themselves, which is impossible for them because they're pieces of shit.
>>
>>38282805
This "retard"

Go fuck yourself honestly you normie subhuman, those you posted are flat chested, man faced underage slut in the making, I'm attracted to pure girls like Eliza, Marky or Katya (to name a few)
>>
If I had 1/10 girl interested in me I would consider dating her. It never happened.
>>
>>38282753
If these girls are manfaced and ugly, an average girl must be a horrific pig-faced abomination to you
>>
>>38282865
No, you just ahve shit taste, you are the same kind of retard who will call Eliza an ugly whore and these average sluts in the making "10/10s!, you clearly have shit taste, you shit for brains
>>
>>38282883
Eliza is also attractive, retard. These girls are all thin and attractive and young. You just have insane standards
>>
>>38282713

I would but none of them give me a chance. Only girls that show interest in me are landwhales.
>>
>>38282713
So we should start posting 4-5/10?

If you are going to die alone and the only thing you have is fantasy, of course the woman that you dream about are going to be hot.
>>
>>38282839
>pure girls
>Eliza, Marky or Katya
>>
>>38282839

I think you mean "WAHHHH!!!!! I'M A BIG BABY WHO CAN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND WAHHHHH!!!!!!"

Shut up and fix yourself you prepubescent faggot.
>>
>>38282713
those are all trannies.
>>
>>38282713
8-10 is model territory. Those girls are 6-7. Their bikini tops are pointless.
>>
>>38283300
they aren't girls. they're trannies. that's why their faces look so off and why they have no hips.
>>
>>38282713
>all of them have pierced navels
Instant dealbreaker.
>>
>>38283257
What a fucking retard.

This has literally nothing to do with the argument

You're just an Amerilard NEET or some other isnecure loser

Who the fuck said I have problems?

I'm attending uni here in Italy where I live and I exercise daily and I'm probably more cultured than you by a large margin, and a far more interesting person, I might not be perfect but no one is.

But certainly some disgusting Amerilard troglodyte has no right to judge me or anyone else
>>
>>38282713
I don't care as long as you're white and bellow 200lbs.

Message me
>>
>>38282713
>are men just incapable of recognizing non-stacy females as human?
Depends on the scenario. if I'm trying to get a quick fuck then yes it matters, if I genuinely want you as a friend and wish to take it further your personality to me atleast is better than being a 8-10 but having an insufferable mentality.
>>
>>38283324
>I'm probably more cultured than you by a large margin

Hahaha, yeah keep going. Lay down some insight my brilliant Italian friend. Preferably more about "pure" girls, that's the really good shit. Or maybe some posts about "Eliza," whoever that is.

Lolololol.
>>
I don't care as long as you're not white, 150lbs or less, C tits or less
Short is a plus too
>>
>>38283421
Yeah ok you're retard.

Leaving aside your """banter""", I highly doubt the average robot is going for Staceys, those have normally 30000 trillions of friend on FB and a healthy social life and wouldn't mingle with a social outcast and are also often bland and uninteresting.

The average robot goes for the shy girl or the alternative girl, or just eccentric girls.
>>
>>38283306
>tfw even girls this conventionally attractive are called ugly trannies

there's no hope
>>
>>38283468

I don't think the average robot goes for girls at all. I'm pretty sure it's all 2d waifus. Presumably because they're "pure."

This is why your continent is falling to the mudslimes, you're all idiot intellectuals who haven't a clue.
>>
>>38283468
No, the average robot goes for the ""awkward""" and """shy"""" tier-2 Stacies. Not a sorority girl, but still a normie stacy
>>
>>38283560
Nah he doesn't

>>38283542
Italy is in much better shape than the USA, your country is atrocious under all aspects
>>
>>38283598
>under all aspects

Under all aspects? Wow. That's incredible. You're attending university you say? It really shows. Enjoy getting railed by Muslims.
>>
>>38283662
There has never been a muslim terrorist attack in Italy, can't say the same about America
>>
>>38283675

>http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/08/horrifying-video-shows-refugees-attacking-female-italian-reporter-live-on-air/

Enjoy getting railed by Muslims.
>>
>>38283733
lol, a molestation vs thousands of citizens horribly murdered
>>
>>38283773

>A molestation

Yes, the importation of millions of mudslimes and degenerates into your country has resulted in "a molestation."

Lol. Fuckin Italians.
>>
>>38283860
>importation

They're coming with boats, what should the government do? shoot them down?
>>
>>38283906
the last two times I was in Italy, boats were literally sinking in the ocean with hundreds drowning and no one did anything so not much different
>>
>>38283470
they aren't girls. they are actually trannies. the pic name EVEN SAYS SO
>>
File: T3X4Lfs.jpg (168KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
T3X4Lfs.jpg
168KB, 908x1448px
>>38282845
This. I wouldn't even really care what she looks like, I want her to take care of my romantic needs, not my sexual needs (though it would me nice, but whatever, i can jack off)
>>
>>38282713
Ew they look like whores. Have fun with chads used condoms
>>
My standards are very low. All you have to do is be born.
Must be white, at least 5/10, a virgin and feminine.
That's all I ask
>>
>>38282713
Women select men, so even average looking women only want Chad.
>>
>>38283906
Yes they are invaders.
>>38284053
They aren't trannies. Men don't have hips like that unless they were taking estrogen since 14
>>
File: 1485102023418.jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1485102023418.jpg
10KB, 250x241px
>>38282713
Every girl in this photo is disgusting. They just radiate bitchy cunt. I'd like an average looking girl who looks like she doesn't want to be talked to. You're right in the implication that if I actually left my house it may be possible, but
>a
I don't want to fucking leave my house and
>b
Even if I did find a girl who met that description and got somewhere with her, she'd end up fucking Chad somewhere along the line and id be right back where I am now, only worse.
>>
>>38283324
>>38283468
Maybe it's the language barrier, I don't think you understand this place at all and I am legitimately curious how you ended up here. I am also loling at you, so be sure to let that shape your response.
>>
File: smug3.jpg (31KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
smug3.jpg
31KB, 480x531px
>>38284350
>Implying these are low standards
>>
>>38282713
/soc/ rates me 7-8/10, what's your point?
>>
>>38282713
The only standards I have also appeal to me. I just want that she isn't fat, deformed or uneducated and poor.
>>
This
>Complains that Stacies are the worst
>I want a shy skinny grill
> Exclusively posts stacy
>>
>>38284715
So when do you stop lowering them? When the gun's in your mouth?
>>
>>38282713
from left to right:
>5
>8
>7

Why's it so much to ask for a girl to not be fat?
>>
>>38285745
>Why's it so much to ask for a girl to not be fat?
Why's it so much to ask for a guy to not be fat?
>>
>>38285808
it's not too much to ask if you're into guys
>>
>>38282713
Literally the only thing that makes them Stacey is:
>not fat
>white
>not old

reasonable standards desu

I prefer nigs and spic qts desu
>>
I don't want Stacey. I want an ugly undesirable girl actually.
Cute acne and glasses, messy hair. Oily skin. Hmm. Fucking gets me rockhard.
>>
>>38285677
Are you an average-looking shy skinny grill?
>>
>>38284715
>Virgin
>low standard
I almost forgot we live in America
>>
File: 1485117727279.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485117727279.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>38282713
>tfw just want a nonfat gf with a face that doesn't look like it was hit by a frying pan
>>
>>38285984
Why are virgin women a high standard in the first place? Should I just expect women to not think and just jumps on the first dick that makes them feel good? I thought they were better than this.
>>
>>38282713
Roasties aren't even trying with their bait anmore
>>
>>38286056
>jumps on the first dick that makes them feel good? I thought they were better than this.
You thought they were better than wanting to feel good? You thought they willingly go through hardship just to make you happy, a guy they don't even know exists?
>>
>>38286056
because people have had relationships before you came into their life. I agree that I wouldn't date a whore, but not all nonvirgins are whores.
>>
>>38286011

Wanting a woman who you're attracted to is having high standards. You need to go for women you don't find attractive.
>>
>>38286056
Sluts are the norm in the West (and even outside the West in the big Westernized cities)

They are only good for fucking

Virgin girls are actually not a high standard in a sane society. In fact, virgin girls are the best fit for robots. Sluts are too normie to be compatible with us personality wise, and our lack of experience makes it easy for them to abuse us (and not in a good way)

Try to marry a girl from a 3rd world country if you can, preferably moving there
>>
>>38286097
If a girl has ever had casual sex, she is a slut

It means she does not think sex should be bound by a serious relationship
>>
>>38284418
Be realistic. Really fucking doubt the U.S would shoot down boats of hispanics if they came unarmed in big shitty boats from South America
>>
>>38284178
FINALLY I can have a gf. Just fuck her doggy style and focus on her tits instead of face
>>
>>38286095
>guy they don't even know exists?
No I expect them to think about the consequence of their actions which again is my fault for thinking they are smart enough for self reflection.
>>
>>38286245
>I expect them to think about the consequence of their actions
The consequences of having safe sex? You mean tearing their hymen?
>>
>>38282753
>Marky is an 8-10
lol nope

Just because she looks attainable doesn't put her in the 8-10 category.
>>
File: .jpg (30KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
30KB, 610x343px
Can't we all just agree that both genders are a little guilty of wanting a partner they're physically attracted to? It's not a crime. Looks don't last forever but it's in our biology.
Of course, every individual is different. There are many people on /r9k/ alone that have a diverse range of tastes. I've seen people asking for gfs/bfs that are short, tall, skinny, fat, black, asian, white, etc.
Everybody has their own tastes. Not everybody is looking for OP's pic or the male equivalent.
They'll always be the ones that put looks first but there are many honest folk out there who aren't so shallow.
Can't we all just get along?
>>
The girls in the OP pic are average. Basically 90% of girls I went to high school with looked like that. I mean, do you expect me to deliberately pick the one fat girl and date her just because of her looks, instead of dating a girl that I actually like because of her personality?
>>
>>38286269
Why are they having sex when they aren't married? It should only be with one person and one person only. Your spouse. If she is stupid enough to enjoy sexual relations outside of marriage, it's very clear she doesn't have any foresight for stable relationships in the first place.
>>
>>38286441
Ok grandpa. Yeah, I'm not crazy about girls who have had over 200 sexual partners, but you've got to come out of the 18th century with that "no sex before marriage" thing.
>>
>>38286441
Dude, you're just trying to rationalize being a virgin yourself. Having sex outside of marriage is common practice and socially accepted today. Even your grandparents had more than one sexual partner in their lives.

Also, do you really think all the sex she's had before marriage was irresponsible and with strangers? You do realize you can have stable and good relationships and live serially monogamous and STILL have relationships with more than one partner in your entire life?
>>
>>38286516
>grandpa
Boomers are even more sexually degenerate than (post) millennials

I am not going to commit to and marry a girl that dozens of guys have gotten for free.

A virgin is a prize, unique to you. She is worthy of commitment because she has committed to you.

>>38286521
>Its okay because muh current year

>You do realize you can have stable and good relationships and live serially monogamous and STILL have relationships with more than one partner in your entire life?You do realize you can have stable and good relationships and live serially monogamous and STILL have relationships with more than one partner in your entire life?
There are tons of articles in which girls have admitted to cheating because their ex had a big dick and they wanted more of it
>>
>>38286516
DUDE CURRENT YEAR LMAO
>>
Those girls are all 8/10. You guys have no idea what average looking is. Go out and look at the general public. Just those girls being white, under 30 and thin automatically puts them at 7/10 comparative to other women. The vast majority of women are unfuckable trolls, old bitches, really old bitches, fat mexicans etc. You think in a room randomly selected with 100 women they would not be in the top 10? of ALL women?
>>
>>38286612
>>Its okay because muh current year
Are you implying it's not? The "no sex outside of marriage" thing was brought about by the church, and for 2 main reasons: to decrease the spread of STDs, and to decrease women getting children that they can't care for.
This practice made a lot of sense at the time, and you can definitely see the positive effects on civilzation, if you compare Africa to Europe.
But nowadays, condoms AND better sexual education exist.. so that basically solves both of the above problems.
So yes, you are a grandpa and yes it is better because it's the current year.
>>
>>38286612
>>Its okay because muh current year
You're salty they're doing something everyone is doing. Nobody is obliged to pander to your rare preferences. Why would they care what you think of them?

>There are tons of articles in which girls have admitted to cheating
How is this related to the conversation at all? Are you trying to imply girls who've had several partners as opposed to just one are more likely to cheat on their partners?

Or are we just headed towards "I hate that women have a choice because they never choose me?". I'm probably in the same position as you, but at least I'm aware it's not women's fault as individuals.
>>
>>38286752
>Are you trying to imply
He's not implying anything. Women with more sexual partners are more likely to cheat and divorce.
>>
>>38286704
>>38286752

it's only acceptable because the (((((media))))) made it acceptable
>>
>>38286670
>Just those girls being white, under 30 and thin automatically puts them at 7/10 comparative to other women
1. I live in a white country, so being white is average
2. I am 22, so of course I will try to date women below 30
3. I don't live in Burgerland, so being thin is average
>>
>>38286612
>I am not going to commit to a girl that dozens of guys have gotten for free

Again, I'm not crazy about girls who have had over 200 sexual partners, but people are going to have sex. Plus, if you think marriage is nothing but a financial transaction for sex, I guarantee you'll be alone forever.

Love hearing the robots complain about how shallow women are, and then turn around and expect all women to have values more conservative than 18th century fundamentalists
>>
>>38286789
>it's only acceptable because the (((((media))))) made it acceptable
Why be mad at women then?
>>
>>38286516
Hey if you want to practice safe sex with harlots be my guest. That's your bag and not mine.
>>38286521
>You do realize you can have stable and good relationships and live serially monogamous and STILL have relationships with more than one partner in your entire life?
Just say serial monogamists. No need for the overzealous explanation. I wouldn't want to be with them either. Dumb enough to be persuaded into having sex with a partner that won't commit until marriage.
>>
>>38286789
It all comes down to the Jews again.
>>
>>38286841
It's always the Jews, anon.

Whatever the current generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.
>>
>>38283322
I was wondering about this, are bellybutton piercings really common?
>>
>>38282713
Girls I need to see some ID all 3 of you look under 21
>>
>>38286382
Fucking kek

the girls you noticed all looked like that, because you (like most men) literally only see attractive females. Other females are just nonexistent
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-11_04-58-18.png (52KB, 106x187px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-11_04-58-18.png
52KB, 106x187px
>>38282713
>those fake blonde, basic white bitches, with fake smiles, no tits or ass, and belly-button rings
>8/10-10/10
lmao, also your "point" ridiculous, of course on the internet we'll say "why can't I have a girl like this" and post our ideal gf, not some ugly slag that we still wouldn't have a chance with, that doesn't mean if we could have a shot with an ugly girl we wouldn't take it, moron.
>>
File: 1499677385189.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499677385189.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>38287755
>literally only see attractive females. Other females are just nonexistent
Is this bitch actually serious? This is the board with no standards. As long as you have a pulse and are a woman you will literally be showered with attention. Your statement is more in tune with how women see us. I have yet to see belly bf threads on lolcow yet I have seen belly gf threads here. Men will enjoy a variety of women. I can't say the same for the women. And to add on to this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26754158
>>
>>38287755
this is the only truth.
>>
>>38289482
Samefagging isn't a good look roastie. You seemed to miss my post here >>38289100
that you conviently ignored where it is in fact not the truth. Don't be stupid, stupid.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.