[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf said she would rather get gang raped by elephants than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (52KB, 712x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 712x498px
Gf said she would rather get gang raped by elephants than cuddle with me.
>>
>>38282306
why are you dating her then?
>>
File: 1394503221025s.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1394503221025s.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
Obvious troll. But if not. Sounds like you need a new girlfriend, girlfriend.
>>
File: 1393311963466.jpg (25KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
1393311963466.jpg
25KB, 600x333px
>>38282358
>mfw I think I'm hilarious.
>No one else does.
>>
>>38282340
>>38282358
Lol she really did say this to me. I don't even know why we are together. I get absolutely nothing but pain from this relationship. We haven't had sex in over 6 months. She tells me how much she hates me every day. Never thought I'd be in this situation desu
>>
File: 1487493638524.jpg (202KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
1487493638524.jpg
202KB, 1024x710px
>>38282442
>She tells me how much she hates me every day.
I refuse to believe any individual with a modicum of self respect would put up with that, are you retard op?
>>
>>38282442
Wtf dump her if you're not happy and not getting sex?

Why in God's name are you staying with her. I understand emotionally abusive relationships are easy to fall back on as a crutch but you need to be stronger. Tell her it's over. Either kick her it off your house or leave hers.
>>
>>38282661
She says I have no self respect, that I hate myself and it makes her hate me too.
>>
In all fairness, an elephant's incredibly long, prehensile (they can move it with a the same degree of control and range of motion that they move their trunk) penis opens up all kinds of possibilities.
>>
>>38282715
Be strong Anon. I know personally how hard it is to break out of emotional abuse. It's like a horrible drug, nobody understands that until they've experienced it.

But you must. You're a man dammit. That's what I had to tell myself. Nothing it holding you to the bitch.

END IT.
END IT NOW.
ONE MOMENT OF FEAR AND PAIN AND A LIFETIME OF RELEASE.
SHE WILL ABUSE AND ATTACK YOU WHEN YOU DO ASK, ANYTHING TO KEEP HER PUNCHING DOLL. YOU MUST BE STRONG.
>>
>>38282787
Ya I never thought I'd find myself In This kind of nightmare but it's happening and has been going on for over a year.
She has me actually believing that I'm a terrible person that I deserve this, but when I think about it when I'm alone I just can't accept that what she says is true. its like I'm hallucinating all the time, like she has a membership to a different reality I'm not invited to.
>>
>>38282880
Does she have Borderline Personality Disorder?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.