[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*yawns* oh would you look at the time. Monday afternoon already?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
*yawns* oh would you look at the time. Monday afternoon already? Only the beginning of another wonderful week of freedoms. Keep that chin up wagefriend, my bux aint gon make themselfs heh
>>
>uses that freedom to post on /r9k/

I just browse this shithole at work. I literally get paid to browse it while you waste your time him voluntarily
>>
>>38281806
>tfw live in third world shithole
>tfw you will never livin in a first world country on welfare living a lavish neet life
>tfw you'll be forever stuck at dead end shitty job
>>
>>38281899
I browse at the same time as I do any number of the various things and activities I have the freedom to partake in. Multitasking is key as they do say. Don't they teach you that at work, wagester?
>>
Facebook gives you an awesome chance to acquire 98775$ at your home.If you are some insightful you make numerous more Dollars.I am likewise procuring some more, my relatives pondered to perceive how i settle my Life in few days say thanks to GOD to you for this...You can likewise make money i never tell alie you ought to check this I am certain you stunned to see this astounding offer..Everybody can carry out this employment from home by simply take after this web..
>>
>>38281954
Multi-tasking is a meme if you're actually doing something worthwhile
>>
>only worked 6hrs today but got paid for the whole day
Sometimes having a job is nice
>>
>>38281937
That sucks. Where do you live? Spain?
>>
File: 34634536235626.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
34634536235626.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
>>38282149
Pakistan

OrinaAllahuakbar
>>
>>38282126
That's a good attitude. Keep up the good work, wager. If it wasn't for workers like you my wonderful lifestyle wouldn't even be possible. For that I thank you
>>
File: 1497634041817.png (481KB, 1793x2193px) Image search: [Google]
1497634041817.png
481KB, 1793x2193px
Today I will remind them.

Another day another haircut for the neetnigger.
>>
>>38282176
is Pakistan entirely tribal goatfucker lands, or is it largely ordinary but with goatfuckery &c. dominating the int'l headlines? genuinely curious
>>
>>38282176
That sucks. What kinda dead end, shitty job? Making rugs in some gang controlled sweat shop?

>>38282562
Roughly speaking, Pakistan is split between the sparsely populated north western frontier region bordering Afghanistan and the more urban south and eastern portions of the country. The Pashtuns (those whom you call goat fuckers) inhabit the frontier region. Punjabis are the largest ethnicity in Pakistan. Culturally, they're just Indians that practice Islam instead of Hinduism. Anon's country shouldn't even really exist; the creation of Pakistan was just a last "fuck you" from the British on their way out of India.
>>
File: tumblr_mk117g20du1rtsghso1_1280.png (223KB, 616x577px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk117g20du1rtsghso1_1280.png
223KB, 616x577px
>>38281806
I DONT WANT TO WORK ANYMORE, I WANT TO LIVE REEE REEE REEEE
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38281806
This was a good tendiebux day, but now it is early Tuesday here, and wagies have to sleep (or work night shift) right now.
>>
File: smugwojakindexfinger.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakindexfinger.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38282356
This was two months ago. Holy crap.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.