[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how would killing myself seriously negatively affect my family?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1498475747596.png (343KB, 368x544px) Image search: [Google]
1498475747596.png
343KB, 368x544px
So how would killing myself seriously negatively affect my family? I'm a parasite, I consume their food and add to their bills while producing little in return, and this has been going on for 2 years now. If I were to off myself now they would certainly be distraught but in the long term it would be a net positive.
I genuinely don't understand the "suicide would ruin your family" meme.
>>
Socially, your death would hang over them forever. Every family reunion would be tainted by your act of self-destruction.

That's the main problem. The stigma and the drama.
>>
File: 1394463537740.jpg (57KB, 620x825px) Image search: [Google]
1394463537740.jpg
57KB, 620x825px
Also. They care about you a little. At least. Even if they don't show it all the time. They may not enjoy taking care of you. But they only want what's best for you. Like they would like you to wake up and be self aware. Like get a job and contribute instead of being a "parasite". But again. It's all on you. Change your perspective and think about how you effect others instead of how they effect you, asshat.
>>
>>38281114

I felt the same way.

But honestly? (and I think you know this)

They would much rather have you be a drain than be dead. Forever. For all your flaws, there are undoubtedly positive benefits that you bring into people lives, even if you can't see them yourself.

Wait till your parents are dead, like me. By then, you may have something to live for.

For me personally, my parents didn't do a very good job-- it's a hard thing to do, raising a kid.

The guilt will haunt them right to their final moments on their deathbed. The feeling that they failed you, and they were powerless to change it.

It's not good to feel worthless. Your guilt is actually pushing you further away from healing. Do small stuff, if you can, show them you care. I was stuck living with my parents for roughly 3 years, and even little actions can cascade into something wonderful for both parties.
>>
>>38281114
>I'm a parasite, I consume their food and add to their bills while producing little in return, and this has been going on for 2 years now.

You ever owned a dog?
>>
>>38281177
Nah just the first one. Your mom will question herself every day of her life where she went wrong and where she failed you but no one else will give it much thought beyond the first year
>>
>>38281114
What do you think of just moving away somewhere then killing yourself?
>>
>>38281519
Heyyy it's original
>>
Who cares? You'll be dead so it won't matter to you. You should do it Papika, kill yourself. Do it with me.
>>
>You should do it Papika, kill yourself.

This hurt to read. Please don't say horrible things to Papika. I love her.
>>
>>38281177
>>38281515
This is why if i ever take the decision to go for it and kill myself, i ll talk about it before to my family, to make sure they can handle it, and not feel guilty for my own failures.
>>
>>38281714

Please put a microphone in your pocket and record the conversation and post it on soundcloud.

It would be painful to listen to but I'm morbidly curious about how a conversation like that would go.
>>
>>38281743
well i ain t planning it soon, i want to wait until my brother is old enough, because the suicide of my uncle fucked completely my cousin up as she found him hanging in the staircase when she was 12 and i dont want to make this mistake too.
But that s definitely a good idea.

and it wouldn t be in english anyways
>>
>>38281449
>my parents didn't do a very good job
Then perhaps they deserve the shame of having their child commit suicide? My parents are already haunted by the guilt of raising me poorly, they see my NEETdom every single day. Killing myself would be a mercy to them, they would finally be able to move on with their lives.
>>
>>38281114

im on the same situation like you , and been thinking about it everyday. i was planing to do it in winter , when its cold and snow

mixed colors of your blood and snow
>>
what are some good ways to kill yourself? inexpensive, fast, painless or less painful if possible? just asking for a friend.
>>
>>38281714
you have 2 options, either talking to them or making your death look accidental.
>>
>>38283431
gas seems quite painess from what i saw.
pills, just take enough so you wont wake up
gun, if you have the money
train, but it s probably a bit painful and very scary, same goes from jumping.
>>
There's this thing people do sometimes, especially common with parents, it's called caring. They have a kind of affection towards you. That makes them willing to provide for you and take care of you.
>>
>>38281114
its a wierd situation
i feel as if my parents raised me so they can more easily fit into society making it easier for me
all i see though is like a support unit say in a video game (there to fill the gap and support)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.