[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL MEN don't know how hard it is to get your butt plug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1032.jpg (58KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1032.jpg
58KB, 1001x1001px
REAL MEN don't know how hard it is to get your butt plug in for the first time.
>>
That's correct. I'm not a sissy homo fagboy and I have no idea how hard it is.
>>
>it makes you manly to take something up the ass
no, painful things that you are forced to do make you manly. Putting something up your ass is entirely optional in life and therefore doesn't make you manly, it makes you gay.
>>
>>38280478
so you are a real man then?
>>
then real men do not know how good it feels either
>>
File: 1499383217060.jpg (44KB, 414x587px) Image search: [Google]
1499383217060.jpg
44KB, 414x587px
>>38280428
>be prison gay
>fall for the boipucci meme
>buy a dildo and a butt plug
>package arrives at work and i go home on my lunch break
>clean my ass up, lube up dildo, and put it in my ass
>not difficult; but dont really feel anything
found out if i sit on it and rock back and forth i can feel something
>350 lbs so bending myself into a pretzel is almost a non-starter
>give up, sweaty, smell gross, dildo slides/shoots out of my rectum
>covered in poop-green lettuce from the salad I had last night
>feel miserable and decide im going to use the butt plug and go back to work so i can be a qt3.14 trap and post lewd things on /r9k/
>slide butt plug in
>but because im fat, my asshole is huge, and the entire buttplug (small jeweled one) slides entirely into my ass
>panic
>naked, bent over in my room, trying to shit my butt plug out
>the sweating gets worse as I have to dig into my ass with my fingers and pull out the butt plug
>do so
>it's covered in shit, but luckily no blood
>take a long shower, cut up the (now clean) dildo with a pair of scissors and toss it in the trash
>throw the butt plug away in the dumpster at my work
>hear a loud metallic clang
>peak into the dumpster
>a few pieces of paper and my butt plug are the only things in there for everyone to see
>walk away and pretend nothing happened

who else fell for the /r9k/ prison gay meme?
>>
>>38280946
>>38280946
So by your sperg logic of OP is forced into taking a buttplug in the ass then all of the sudden it's manly? Really? Is that what you meant to say?
>>
File: image (16).png (249KB, 714x714px) Image search: [Google]
image (16).png
249KB, 714x714px
>>38281178
>>38280946
did you even read my post? i said the complete opposite
>>
>>38281040
I got those fake vaginas in a tube, and its such a chore to clean up holy fuck. Used it a dozen times and threw it away. Money wasted.

I have a vibrating egg that was meant for my dick, but ended up in my ass since I wanted to try it, and like you I had to dig for it, humiliating experience, I was legitimately crying by the end.
>>
>>38281222
>no, painful things you're forced to do make you manly.

That's literally what you said.
So you're saying if some femboy is forced to put in a buttplug against their will by a domfag and it is painful and forced then the femboy is manly?

Either one of us is massively retarded and here's your chance to prove it isn't you.
>>
File: image (2).gif (1MB, 262x323px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).gif
1MB, 262x323px
>>38281550
i guess you're kinda right but im pretty sure you would never get in a situation like that if you didn't want to
>>
>>38281614
Fair enough

original assertion.
>>
File: 1470864763145.jpg (142KB, 1024x661px) Image search: [Google]
1470864763145.jpg
142KB, 1024x661px
>>38280428
>mfw eating dinner with mommy while caged and plugged
It feels pretty gay, to tell you the truth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.