[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That's it! Today my diet starts! I will lose weight!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1403593821668.png (99KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1403593821668.png
99KB, 1248x1504px
>That's it! Today my diet starts! I will lose weight!
>Make a big ass pot full of mixed steamed vegetables, carrots, broccoli, green beans, all that good shit. Just steamed vegetables and nothing else. 420 calories total.
>The pot of veggies has been sitting there untouched since I made it 7 hours ago as I grow increasingly hungry

I'd honestly rather not eat than eat that shit. I can't win.
>>
>>38279727

I'm seriously considering throwing the vegetables out and just making mac and cheese instead.
>>
Read the /fit/ sticky. You're clearly somebody who went into this with little to no information.
>>
>>38279727
>just steamed the fuck out of bunch of vegetable

maybe you cooked it poorly? broccoli cooks quickly, whhile green beans take a while. also you know you can still use seasoning, salt, fat, just get an idea of how much you're putting in.
>>
>>38279727
Eat whatever the fuck you want and exercise, go to a basketball court or something, that's how i lost weight.
>>
>>38279827

Fuck /fit/. I don't want to exersize, I'd much rather eat healthy/eat less to lose weight.
>>
Get fruit. Eat what you want, just in small portions. If you're still hungry, just eat fruit until you're full. Replace your drinks with water or coffee without sugar. Thats my diet and I'm of average weight. Raw veggies are nice to snack on too. I'm too lazy to cook them. Cucumbers are delicious. Raw green beans are tasty too.
>>
>>38279727

I got in good shape by cooking stir-fry.

Don't just jump into eating disgusting-but-healthy steamed mush right away, ask /ck/ for some recipes and slowly decrease how much sauce and oil you use.

I stirfry broccoli all the time in a wok with water rather than oil and it isn't mushy. It's fun to cook too, once you get good at it. Think about it, asians rarely have obesity problems. Eat with chopsticks too, it forces you to take smaller bites and you don't overeat because the food reaches your stomach at a regulated pace which eliminates that bloated feeling you get from shoveling mac and cheese into your gut.

Seriously, not even a weeb and I have a 6-pack now mostly from my diet.

>boil water and make rice
>fry vegetables/ meat of your choice
>Add derricious sauses to taste
>PROFIT
>>
OP here. Just ate about 7 of those string cheese thingies and an entire roll of Ritz crackers. Feeling much better now. To be honest if that's the only junk I eat today I'm probably still under 2500 calories since all I've had besides that is veggies and water.
>>
>>38279727
>I'd honestly rather not eat than eat that shit. I can't win.
You've just discovered the secret to weight loss. When you get hungry enough to eat that, you'll eat it. If you're not hungry enough to eat it, you're not hungry.
>>38279827
The /fit/ sticky is fine if you want to lose 40lbs or so, but it's insufficient for any serious weight loss.
>>
>>38280382
Oh, son.

>I can binge est fat and carbs and still lose weight
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>38280742

Screw you man I can quit any time I want
>>
>>38280761
Oh, (You)!
Enjoy being fat forever.
>>
>>38280742
He can if he eats under his TDEE.
>>
>>38279727
>tfw I love the taste of cooked greens ESPECIALLY cabbage

Gunna make some chicken over cabbage/carrots tonight fite me
>>
>>38280785

Easy for you to say, you're probably 18 or 19 considering the age of most of the people on this website. When you're in your mid 20s you won't be any different.

Unless you actually enjoy sports and physical activity, in which case, why the fuck are you even here Chad?
>>
File: DpQ9YJl.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DpQ9YJl.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>38280796
Pic related. Yeah, at a half pound a week he should see his goal weight by his 33rd birthday.
>>38280816
I went from 350lbs to 200lbs. I know how to lose weight. And I work out every day so I can do shit like eat a box of string cheese and an entire sleeve of Ritz crackers.
>>
File: sleepy_puppy.jpg (101KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy_puppy.jpg
101KB, 1288x966px
>>38280816
>25
>enjoy night running with my pup

I want to take her hiking and camping overnight in the woods but I don't have spare dosh for a decent set up. There's nothing like being outdoors alone with the cool air hitting your face alongside man's best friend.

She's the only girl I need in my life ;_;
>>
>>38280864

>ever weighing above 300 pounds to begin with

Fuck outa my thread fattie. At my lowest point I was like 240 and I dropped to 205 after dieting for several months. I'm probably back around 240 now but at least I've never been anywhere near as fucked as you were.
>>
>>38279727
> not cheating the system by just drinking giant ass smoothies that taste good and are good for you
kek
>>
>>38280889
Good for you. So you've got no fucking idea how to lose weight then, do you? Have another cracker, lard ass. Buy some XXL t-shirts.
>>
>>38280864
When I was losing 30kg I ate whatever without caring about nutrition. I just made sure that "whatever" ended up being 1700kcal or under. Started in March finished in December.
>>
>>38280911

I can probably make an XXL t-shirt out of the excess skin on your bellow your stretchy, rubbery freak. Also the crackers are tasty as hell, a lot more enjoyable than working out like you do. Must be painful, tiring, boring. Ahhh feels good not being you. Cuck.
>>
>>38279727
do a 2 weeks waterfast and restart your organism
you have to start new, eating fewer does not work for a food Addicted fatass
trust me im like same Situation
>>
>>38281309

>do a 2 weeks waterfast

Nigga if I had the willpower to fast for two fucking weeks I wouldn't be on r9k and I wouldn't be overweight to begin with.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.