[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>learn a skill that's in demand >work and progress

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 22rfd-image-custom3.jpg (45KB, 380x289px) Image search: [Google]
22rfd-image-custom3.jpg
45KB, 380x289px
>learn a skill that's in demand
>work and progress in a company
>find a suitable partner
>pay a mortgage
>raise kids
>put your family before yourself

Is this unrealistic and impossible or are the past few generations just completely shitfuck retarded?
>>
With the way modern women behave I don't see why I should slave away and put them before myself. Not that they'd want me to anyway.
>>
You guys will eventually come to understand that you must complete at least one step in being a suitable partner before the rest comes.
>>
>>38279616
>>38279656
What a bunch of beta cuck faggots. I bet you would suck your wife's shit off my dick.
>>
Sounds like a nightmare tbqh

>working all the time so you never see your kids
>wife cheats on you for being a beta cuck
>>
>>38279616
It worked for the past few generations, anon.
>>
>>38279656
I don't see how working your ass off only to support yourself and your own pleasure could be fulfilling. I need to make people who I love happy in order to be happy. But nobody seems to give a shit about their own families and will ruin their lives just because they're bored.
>>
>>38279705

Nice reading comprehension, retard.

origini
>>
File: IMG_0950.jpg (14KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
14KB, 251x201px
I want to experience the happy family life... but not till I first become financially stable and in the right state of mind, if I tried to start a family now I would be fucked from the start
>>
But what if you're not good at any said skills ?
>>
>>38279722
I don't know a married couple born between 1946 and 1970 that didn't fuck everything up due to their own selfishness or incompetence. This includes my entire extended family and the parents of all my friends. Everyone got divorced, and it seems like it was often the man's fault as they generally abandoned their kids and wound up with nice cars and younger women while their former wives had to suffer the rest of their lives.
>>
>>38279616
If you want economic growth, you have to stop taxation through inflation. You have to stop incentivizing inefficient businesses and non-saving, hedonistic lifestyles. End the central banks. End the fed.
>>
>>38279908
If you're good at math then go to school for accounting. You're guaranteed a job that pays enough to support a comfy middle class lifestyle. If you're not good at math then get a welding certification. Neither of these require any social functioning whatsoever.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.