[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be shitposting on the Internet >Hear knock on the door

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: handshakedaddealwithitreversed.png (195KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedaddealwithitreversed.png
195KB, 351x500px
>Be shitposting on the Internet
>Hear knock on the door
>"Champ, it's time you got put yourself to work and got a job. Get dressed. I'm driving you around town to look for one, and I'm not taking no for an answer. It's as simple as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you want the job."
>*freeze frame* *record scratch*
>"Ok, you're probably wondering how we got here. First, we have to go all the way back to the beginning."
>*rewind effect through the last ten years*
>>
>>38278367
>10 years ago
>7th grade rockstar of a kid
>hs bullying can wait a few years
>grades are amazing
>dad telling me that with my grades I'll get to be a google programmer or I'll be managing the normies who are in class with me
>fast forward
>dad now wants me to spend my week standing around taking cleaning the fryer and mopping the floors for an obese female McDonalds manager
>>
>>38278367
Really starting to like this meme
>>
File: robocop1.png (622KB, 440x467px) Image search: [Google]
robocop1.png
622KB, 440x467px
1. Speak with the manager
2. Look him in the eye
3. Uphold the firm handshake
4. Hand him your resume
>>
>>38278596
It really is that originally simple
>>
>>38278367
Hey man not sure if you will see this but your advice worked. I got a job!
>>
File: handshakedaddealwithit.png (539KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedaddealwithit.png
539KB, 351x500px
>>38278728
"That's my boy! Now let's work on getting you another one. You know what they say, Champ: Time is money."
>>
>>38278367
is it possible for a meme not to be ruined by faggots looking for cheap yous?
>>
>>38279104
You could either sit there and make excuses or stand up for yourself and take the first step. Show up, speak with the manager, and give him a firm handshake. That's it. Three simple steps, Champ. Now, you're getting a job -- whether you like it or not. I didn't raise a quitter.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.