[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this happened today: >be me >at train station >about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 029.jpg (104KB, 645x314px) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
104KB, 645x314px
So this happened today:

>be me
>at train station
>about to head home
>my train just arrived, it still shows the current station on the destination board
>I enter, find a seat and make myself comfy
>start going through uni notes
>still nobody here, I must have been really early
>suddenly the train starts moving
>it's only the rear part of the train though
>now it says "please exit" on the board
>ohshit.jpg
>go to the front of the train
>it's completely empty
>pray to God that I won't end up on some stabling siding
>it's going really slow and crossing a lot of switches now
>suddenly train stops
>no railway station in sight
>lots of tracks on both sides
>door opens, engine driver comes out
>sees me
>"h-hi"
>asks me what I'm doing here
>I explain how I thought the train would head back into the direction it came from
>she is amused and annoyed at the same time
>says she checked if anybody was inside after the doors were locked
>didn't see me for some reason but whatever
>tells me I fucked up because she can't let me out now
>I'll have to wait until the train returns to the station it came from
>sit there for 20 minutes
>finally it starts rolling again
>once it arrives I jump out and check the destination autistically for a dozen times
>hope none of the other passengers realise I was sitting in an empty train
>another 30 minutes later I'm finally home

trains are dangerous
>>
hapoened to me before, feeling the autistic life
>>
>>38277523

>>hope none of the other passengers realise I was sitting in an empty train
>>another 30 minutes later I'm finally home
>
>trains are dangerous

I know this semi awkard embarrasing feeling. When something like this happen IJust put poker face and pretend nothing happened. Even if im dying inside, I just rationalize it and realize no one cares or noticed what just happened and its just my paranoia.
>>
hey OP at least this happened on the way home and not the way to uni. would've been much worse if it caused you to miss classes.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.