[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If nobody raises their hand to answer I'm going to pick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_4373.jpg (51KB, 598x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4373.jpg
51KB, 598x415px
>If nobody raises their hand to answer I'm going to pick someone randomly
>Hmm anon, do you know the answer
>>
>The teacher keeps asking you to try again until you get the right answer.

JUST
>>
>>38277396
It's even worse when you're classes or small. Had a supply chain class last semester and this fucking professor would not stop calling on me.
I'd go to that class with dread, sweating up a storm cause she'd make you feel like a retard in front of everyone if you didnt know. Almost like bullying imo.
>>
>>38277463
That's all it is.
High school was hell for me, id get picked out bybteachers very well knowing I'm an anxious insecure borderline mute wreck of a human, just to be powertripping normies. I'd get laughed at by everyone even the fags I considered friends.
>>
>>38277491
Yeah HS is much worse because you're forced to be there.
In college you can at least leave and self study w/o giving a fuck.
>>
god high school was fucking awful

I'm so glad I have a job and I won't have to deal with that shit again in my life
I'll take being a full time wagecuck over school any day of the week
>>
>>38277594
I'll take being a neet over a sad wagecuck
>>
>>38277754
I'm not sad at all, it's a cushy job and the manager is such a bro it's like a family business
>>
File: 1478618471098.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471098.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>38277396

>answer the question properly
>"Well, why didn't you raise your hand Anon? You're supposed to take part in class discussions. You can't just sit silently in class every day. You can think about this in detention later."
>say you don't know
>"Well it seems like Anon's not paying attention. Education is important, and you need to do good in these classes or you'll turn into a loser. You can think about this in detention later."
>>
>>38277793
what job do you work at?
>>
File: 5414371479.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
5414371479.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>I want you to chose someone to pair up with
>>
>>38277444
Reminds me of this evil cunt French teacher I used to have. She'd get everyone to stand up and go round the entire class asking questions, if you get it right you can sit down. So of course they'd be people that couldn't get it right for whatever reason and they would get slaughtered for it. She'd berate you, call you stupid, make you feel like a total retard stood up with everyone's eye on you. Felt like the movie Whiplash in a way. Most people did their best to learn shit so they wouldn't get humiliated so maybe she was just doing it to get people to learn.

I'd have hated her more if she wasn't so hot.
>>
>>38277844

I imagine you're not American, because there's no way she'd get away with that over here.
>>
>>38277819
I'm a warehouse worker
>>
>>38277871
That doesn't sound cushy at all. Do you make enough to live on your own?
I'm currently just mass sending out job applications atm. 26 & I got to get out of my parents house
>>
>always sleeping in class
>teacher wakes me up and tells me to answer whats on the board
>expecting me to get it wrong cause literally all I do is sleep
>answer it right
>go back to sleep
Sometime later in the semester she told the class that you can't expect to do go and pass if you don't pay attention and doze off, except for me. School was easy and stupid.
>>
>>38277444
My teacher did that once while I was half asleep. I just started counting up from 1 and she eventually gave up.
>>
>>38277912
Warehouse work is more than just stacking crates, especially since it's for a small pharmacy. I spend most of the day doing paperwork in front of a computer, really.
I don't really need to move out since my mother left to live with her boyfriend and she left me her old apartment. I consider myself very lucky.
I'm afraid I can't give you any tips on your job search since I had connections and was able to get the job when I was 22.
>>
>>38277865
Britfag. I don't know how she got away with it either. There was a paki math teacher I had that did a similar thing too, except for some reason he decided that he hated me and only focused on my wrongdoings regardless of what any one else was doing. So the whole class is talking and he tells me to stand up, asks me the questions, asks me to tell the class what I was talking about, makes me look like a moron and sends me out if I protest.

I was a bit of a dick in school in that I basically had to always play the role of entertainer to stop myself from being ostracised from everyone else, but not on the level that I deserved to be singled out by the teachers and humiliated.
>>
File: 1445762626403.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445762626403.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>Teacher: Anon read this paragraph for us
>Suddenly want to kill myself
>Long silence because I'm too afraid of people judging me
>Hear someone chuckling from across the room
>Finally start reading, stuttering
>Anon, you should speak louder, nobody can hear you
>The whole class bursts out laughing
>>
>y-yeah I know the answer
>it's called b-beta uprising
>r-reeeeeee...
>>
>>38277822
>gay kid asks to be your partner
>>
>>38277805
>teacher gives you detention
>just leave at the 3:00 bell
>teacher dosent even remembered it the next day

One of the nice things about being in a densely populated school.
>>
File: 1492555950532.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492555950532.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>38277822
>you're the odd one out
>think this means you can do the work yourself
>finish it quickly because it's easy as shit
>hand it in
>"Anon, you were supposed to do this with a partner. I'm taking off 50% because you didn't follow the instructions."

>>38278011
>gay kid is the only kid left to be your partner
>says, "Ewww, Anon." in the gayest way possible
>everyone laughs
>asks to join some group of Stacys but the teacher says no
>gay kid does all the work on his own and acts shitty when you want to do something
>think "this isn't so bad, at least I don't have to do much work."
>gay kid suddenly gets up, goes to the teacher, and says I'm not cooperating because I'm a homophobe
>get in school suspension for a week and have to write an essay on LBGT acceptance

I'm filled with stories like this
>>
>>38277983
>The teacher constantly calls on the black guy that cant read
Why do they do this shit? Whats worse is when you read ahead and get called on and have to backtrack because of their slow ass.
>>
>>38277396
this happened a lot and i always knew the answer

i kept up in classes but hated public speaking
>>
>>38278186

I once got in trouble for articulately reading Shakespeare because I was apparently making fun of the slow kids.
>>
>>38277396
even though i have been unlucky throughout my life, where I was born (Shitty place), not having easy mode, not having good genetics, and looking like trash and having some minor health issue (double vision as a result of lazy eyes), my luck in academics have recently taken a turn for the better, in this kinds of situations i normally just guess the answer and 95% of the time i get them right.
>>
>>38277396
>uhh what was the question?
>no idk
who /sleptthroughschool/ here?
>>
File: 1499048283883.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499048283883.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>38277396
>no i dont
>well then think about it anon
>sit there staring at the teacher unable to answer
>"alright anon just get out of my classroom"
>go hangout with this weird girl who thought she had mind reading powers and came from another planet underneath the stairs

Its honestly hard to pin down my exact feelings about middle school/high school.
It was really an awful time but at the same time i had a few friends as weird as me and things were simple.
These threads really get the feels going
>>
>>38279337
>>go hangout with this weird girl who thought she had mind reading powers and came from another planet underneath the stairs

There's a story to be had there
>>
>>38277444
That made me mad and would bring me even more embarrassment when people would think its funny
>>
>>38277396
I always talked in class, answered all of the teacher's questions. Those were the only words I spoke on school grounds, really. But not even the teachers prefered Chad.
>>
>>38277396
No, that's why I didn't raise my hand, genius.
>>
The teachers always liked me but holy fuck just how much hatred fills every fiber of my body when I think about my clasmates, disgusting fucking primates. Use you when you are needed, make fun of and abuse you, verbally and physically, later. But that wasn't even the worst, out of all my "friends" I was easily the most entertaining one, but that doesn't mean shit it seems, as they always kept me as a spare option and laughed at me in my face NOT EVEN BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK! Just how? Why? I don't understand.

Either way it's all over, I got to know 2 pretty cool dudes in the last 2 years of that hell, one was bullied aswell, the other one has chaddish looks but calling him a normie would be a big stretch. The others can fuck off and die or maybe even live their happy life, I'm out of fucks to give. The school itself can rot in degeneracy for all I care, the kids are already more and more retarded every year.
>>
>>38278184
Can we hear some of the stories
>>
File: 1498386882990.gif (12KB, 374x520px) Image search: [Google]
1498386882990.gif
12KB, 374x520px
>>38277396
>"Anon, come solve this math problem up here."

The part in Buyer's Market where the kid screams was how I was when my teacher asked me to do that.
>>
>>38279845
Shit man, you sound like a close friend of mine. If you're a crazy faggot in the Marines, more power to ya'
I hope I wasn't the faggot, Lugo. I genuinely worried about you sometimes, why else would we have gone out of our way to check on you after that one whore? We loved you, man; still do.
>>
I got highschool flashbacks from this in Japanese class at uni. Professor would randomly pick students to reach shit in front of the class on a daily basis. Also constantly did partner work. It was a fucking nightmare but at least I wasn't the only spergy weeb.
>>
>put into groups of four based on seating arrangement in math class
>have to do papers together
>They all agree the answer is X, I say it's Y. I know I'm right but they outnumber me
>They put the wrong answer so I get marked down also
>>
File: 1497944969961.png (126KB, 210x339px) Image search: [Google]
1497944969961.png
126KB, 210x339px
"Anon, tell us the answer."

>I don't know, sorry

"Well you should, considering I've been talking about it for the past hour!"
>>
Maybe I'm an oddball, but I've always enjoyed public speaking.

Getting called on for answers in class never bothered me. Oftentimes I'd request to be a group leader for presentations.

However, I've always been very awkward with my peers one-on-one. Unless I know someone well or figure we likely have a lot in common, I struggle to make small talk or hold people's interest.

But if I have even a modicum of an idea of what I'm talking about, I can babble on for hours and do it well. Won numerous awards for public speaking; it's a good feel.
>>
File: our elliot.jpg (25KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
our elliot.jpg
25KB, 489x499px
>>38277396
I don't have the answer you stupid bitch, if I did I would have raised my hand.
>>
>>38278184
Reminds me of the time I was in a group and we decided to split up the paper three ways, 10 questions for each of us. The teacher passed our desk and took off points because we weren't "properly working together."
>>
Teachers didn't choose me. They knew damn well I knew the answer. In college, one instructor went so far as to tell me after class, "You're gonna get an A. Don't worry. Just please stop raising your hand."

>Group work in class was typically like:
>"So what do we do guys?"
>"Nothing. Anon will do it all."
>"That's not fair. I can do my share."
>"You don't get it, dude. Anon won't let us do anything."
>>
>>38280573
Roastie status: fucking toasted.
>>
>>38278052
So you did stay for detention? How long does an american schoolday last?
>>
>>38278184
>go to catholic school
>there's a gay kid
>gay kid calls me homophobic
>laugh at him
>other kids hear
>laugh at him

>crack jew joke
>teacher bursts out laughing

loved my school
>>
>>38283055
You're an asshole. Filtered.
I bet it was asshole based Texas.
>>
>>38283139
nope, shitty NJ
>>
>>38283179
I thought NJ was pretty diverse and therefore wouldn't put up with racist or homophobic shit. Guess I was wrong.

*googles election result in NJ and sees that Trump got almost 2 million votes from racists*

Wow, I guess I was REALLY wrong...
>>
>>38283297
IT WAS HER TURN XLUMPFKINS
>>
>>38283307
Yikes, sounds like you're pretty upset by my opinion.

Why don't you try and not act like a snowflake next time? I get that your precious little feelings were hurt by me criticising your "god emperor", but you don't have to take it out on me.
>>
>>38283307
2 SCOOPS BLOMPF
>>
>>38277396
Remain perfectly quiet and say nothing.

Teacher always breaks first in my experience.
>>
>>38278184
LMAO yeah gay kids at my school were called faggots and no one cared about their opinion

Working class Canada is a hell of a place
"Fuck off ya fuckin hindu paki"
>>
bumpereeeeeeeeno
originallliee
>>
>>38277822
>Oh anon, you don't have a partner
>Why don't you go and join Chad and Stacey?
>>
>>38277396
>get picked "randomly" by teacher
>I usually knew the answer
>would get shit for knowing the answer
>get called a know it all even by the teacher
God I fucking hated school
>>
File: 1497412902700.jpg (188KB, 898x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497412902700.jpg
188KB, 898x600px
>>38277444
nice trips.
>be me
>6th grade
>violinfag
>have to play a song in front of orchestra class
>didn't practice enough to overcome nerves
>teacher makes me keep playing until I got it right all the way through, then berates me for not practicing at home and wasting class time
>get 0 on test
She still teaches there
>>
>>38277463
small classes in jr high PE are a death sentence for chubs and spergs. my 8th grade class had 16 people. When we played team sports, we just divided into groups of 4. There was no way you could kind of lag behind the action and fake your way through it.
That was a brutal year, especially on days when one of the kids was sick (I didn't get sick once that year, annoyingly).
7th grade was better though because I went to a different school and we had 41 kids in my class but still divided into 4 groups.
and high school i went to a literal sperg school so it didn't matter.
>>
>>38277444
>>38277777

original jsut wanted to see what the quints was
>>
>>38279337
>ed edd and eddy posting
>>
>>38277396
>Me: I-I don't know the answer...
>Teacher: Yes you do...
>Me: ... Yes, I do...
>Reluctantly answer correctly
>Nobody speaks to be because I'm a fucking nerd

>Me: I-I don't know the answer
>Teacher: Yes you do...
>Me: Uhh...
>Try to answer and get it wrong
>Everyone: "UUWEEEEEY! ANON GOT IT WRONG! NOT SO SMART NOW, FUCKER!"

My school was such a fucking piece of shite.
>>
>>38288084
i was one of those everyones. i'd also yell nerd when you got it right.
thought it was cool and would somehow get me laid.
it didn't. and when i stopped doing that people stopped hanging out with me. i wasn't a fun tool anymore.
>>
>>38288412
>Held out and continued to be nerd despite adversity
>Get into extreme elite-tier uni
>Everyone loves smart people there
>Get great grades so far and become really popular, along with style changes that make me handsome af
>Still a forever alone virgin but mainly due to incompatibilities between my lifestyle choices and most other people's; could get laid easily if I wanted
>>
>>38277871
That doesnt sound cushy. You sound like one of those blue collar retards that just doesn't know any better
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.