[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else doing "chew and spit" for weight loss?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1457185440888.jpg (36KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1457185440888.jpg
36KB, 632x738px
Anyone else doing "chew and spit" for weight loss?

I buy really cheap junk food and munch on it like I'm starving but just before the moment when I would usually swallow I spit it out instead. Today I've enjoyed a large pizza, two packets of ham, and an entire packet of chocolate chip cookies.

My total calorie intake is only 900 calories, the rest I spat. I make sure to eat some healthy food first like a banana or something so that my stomach has something real to digest while I'm doing this. It works a treat and I'm rapidly losing weight while enjoying all the junk food I want.

Sure it's expensive and wasteful but I'd be spending that money anyway if I was actually eating it, at least this way I'm losing weight instead of gaining.
>>
>>38276788
This is one of the most immoral things I've read on here. How could you waste so much food and not feel guilty?
>>
You should try ditching shitty food generally. May be hard at first but it pays off. As someone who recovered from an eating disorder I can say I'm glad that I don't need food to make me happy again. Not only that, I never feel the urge to go towards shitty food. It is truly bliss. But I mean changing your diet as a whole is gureato. But whatever works for you anon, for me I just didn't eat and became anorexic. The trick to not eating initially is just being hard on yourself and literally slapping your hand away if you are reaching for some shitty food.
>>
If it were me, I would personally just try to switch over to healthy foods overall, then snack periodically. No point wasting your money on food that will just end up in the trash.
>>
>>38276788
>Eat healthy meal
>Wait a few hours
>Eat some shitty fast food
>Go puke up said fast food

or

>eat shitty fast food meal
>puke it up
>follow with healthy meal

There's literally no downside to this, you get the sanctification of eating a shitty meal but you don't get any of the guilt that comes with it. In addition since you're following/starting with a healthy meal you won't become malnourished or get any of the other bad effects from puking up 100% of your food.
>>
>>38276836
Its not really all that immoral. For him, the alternative seems to be not trying at all in which case he would still eat all that junk so in both cases all that food is 'wasted on him'. I agree though that this is not a longterm solution.
>>38276788
Op, I guess its somewhat acceptable to do this for now if you really can't manage to lose weight any other way, however you should really think about what you wanna do in the long run. If you just keep on doing this forever Im with the other guy, thats a pretty shitty thing to do, so why dont you just try to use a little less food everyday? For example just a medium pizza or half a box of cookies tomorrow and so on until your at a reasonable amount
>>
>>38276788
I had to stop after 3 days because my throat hurt from spitting so much. It's just a waste of money, man.
>>
>>38276788
the real pleasure comes from swallowing it.
>>
>>38276788
I mean, if you can do that gross shit more power to you. I would personally rather actually eat some greens and drink coffee.
>>
>>38276836
Who gives a fuck about nigger poor people. It's my right to buy the food I want with my own money and do with it what I want.

My fantasy if buying food and pissing on it in front of a poor niggger.
>>
>>38276788
I binge on food I don't even like sometimes (if that's what I have at home). The pleasure comes from eating (swallowing) even when I feel sick from eating too much, not chewing tasty stuff.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.