[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got a job ...and now I enter the world of wageslavery.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1487479013399.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1487479013399.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>tfw got a job
...and now I enter the world of wageslavery. Goodbye comfy neetdom. Goodbye hentai and vidya. I have to become a normie now.
>>
File: aku smiling.png (68KB, 336x253px) Image search: [Google]
aku smiling.png
68KB, 336x253px
>>38276656
>mfw i go to work and diss weeaboos and people to jack to hentai but i jack to hent myself
seriously, dont mention it to anyone and dont drop any hints, but loads of people do it
good job on getting work btw
>>
>>38276656
You became someone who takes care of his own fucking life OP, and not leeching on your parents or ration cards. I have a part time job while being a student for 2 years now and i still manage to fit vidya into my daily life. This is a good thing to happen in your life, not bad.
>>
>>38276777
>seriously, dont mention it to anyone
I had no plans to. Gonna try to keep my powerlevel down in general.
>>38276830
You're right but I can't help but feel a little sad leaving my comfy life behind.
>>
>>38276656
Getting a job doesn't make you a normie, anon. You're just a wageslave like you yourself said. Just a different brand of robot.
>>
File: biggie cheese.jpg (28KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheese.jpg
28KB, 433x446px
*biggie cheese walks in*
hi i am biggie cheese
>>
>>38276656
Congrats, OP. Soon will come the moment in which you will realize that Marxism-Leninism is our only salvation as workers and human beings (I'm not being ironical).
>>
>>38277081
H-Hi biggie cheese?
>>
>>38277060
True. But I would say that being a wageslave is the inferior way to be a robot. I feel like if I were to try to become a normie though I would be larping
>>38277107
Antifa-chan pls go home
>>
>>38276904
I understand that it can be difficult and challenging, believe me. But you cam keep yourself going by making your "new" life comfy while still being employed. Just keep living with the thought in mind that you dont need to give anything up, and you wont.
>>
>>38276656
Don't listen to the NEETs here. Having a job is a good thing. Yeah, you'll be a slave most of the day but then you'll be free to do what you want and spend your money how you see fit. I'd kill to have a job, but it's probably too late for me. Never managed to find one, so now I'm 22 and already have an almost 5 year long hole in my resume that I know will haunt me forever.
>tfw not even McDonald's called back
>>
>>38277214
>Lived in another country

Best lie to tell to get jobs easy... Makes you "cultured" and no chance of the calling "previous employers"
>>
>>38277257
Already tried that. They started asking for websites, facebook pages (even personal ones), linkedins, etc. I even made fake accounts to give out but so far that hasn't worked so far either.
>>
File: 1499465939371.jpg (54KB, 918x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499465939371.jpg
54KB, 918x600px
>>38276656
You should've gotten a job working security
It's laterally a dream job for neets, cause you don't do shit on an average day
>>
>>38277319
Damn bro I feel for you...ever tried to teach yourself coding, graphic design, CAD... Etc could always take online contracts doing things like that... CAD work kept me going for a year
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.