[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ran away from home at 19 >lived in a spray painted camouflage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: nph.jpg (1MB, 3000x1889px) Image search: [Google]
nph.jpg
1MB, 3000x1889px
>ran away from home at 19
>lived in a spray painted camouflage NEET tarp for 28 years
>sustained himself by stealing peanut butter, chocolate and beer from normies in the area

was he /our guy/?
>>
i have to respect the guy for sticking to his lifestyle,

although prison is the ultimate way to live off of the system,

but US Prison blows, he should of gone over the border and did that shit in Canada. Prison up there is like a hotel.
>>
cops need to lose fucking weight. I have more respect for /r9k/ fags than cops. degenerate scum
>>
>>38276241
Sounds like a shitty life maaaan
>>
>>38276323
you sound like a complete normalfag maaaaaan
>>
>>38276322

Cops are in essence government thugs with a license to kill whomever they want. Them being fat should be the least of our concerns.
>>
If I were him I'd chose to live somewhere warm so I don't have to get up at 2am because otherwise I'd freeze to death as I sleep
Living off the grid is fine but I've lived through enough shitty winters in the modern world to ever want to live through one off the grid
>>
>>38276338
Nothing wrong about being normal. Better than the alternative 9/10 times.
>>
>>38276354
>>38276322

Who the fuck will enforce the law then? Of course cops will need guns when dealing with violent niggers and hoodrats, at least in the US.
>>
>>38276472

Maybe you should cut down on the number of police officers by allowing only the most qualified members of society to join law enforcement. Especially, since right now, people with an IQ above 120 are barred from becoming LEOs in many states. This fact combined with the comparatively short training period and the wrong training philosophy leads to an explosive mix, which is not only dangerous to individuals, but to society as a whole.

You can't just train police to escalate every situation and to never back down, expecting that things will change for the better. Compare this to Europe, where a town of 10k people has 4 police officers and 1-2 police cars, yet violent crime is very low. Even in the cities, most conflicts are deescalated and using your firearm is seen as a last resort. Meanwhile in the US the police have fired more shots in one incident, than German law enforcement has in an entire year.
>>
>>38276737
That's because we have dangerous minorities in America. How would you like to go into a black ghetto without a gun?
>>
>>38276765

False equivalency, sine we also have dangerous criminals in my country. Even niggers. The problem is, that when you can get life in prison for getting caught with marijuana, your odds of avoiding jail are better, if you shoot the police officer, who is stopping you dead and run away. The chances of getting away with a homicide, where there is no relationship between oneself and the victim, is higher than staying out of jail, when being caught with a large amount of drugs. So, considering the concept of madatory minimum sentencing laws, this seems fairly logical.

Also, you can't expect communities to trust police, when you have them destroying families over and locking up fathers over nonsense like the aforementioned drug crimes or other minor offenses. How about you only punish real violent crimes, instead of having a criminal code, that encompasses more criminal offenses, than almost any other western country?
>>
>>38276869
>False equivalency, sine we also have dangerous criminals in my country

Where do you live?
>>
>>38276888

Austria, there are plenty of "no go areas" in our capital cities and it is about as easy to get a gun, as it is in the US. Also, these no go areas have nothing to do with the recent influx of immigrants and have already been in existence for generations.

A classic example of this is the "Favoriten" district in Vienna. If you go there at night, you are either a criminal or suicidal.
>>
>>38276765
Dude I live in a sleepy, irrelevant Euro country and even we have ghettos inhabited by minorities the cause a ruckus.
Plus you don't have gyppos like we do in the US
>>
>>38277223

Why the fuck did you let ghettos happen in the first place? You actively have to work on that happening as a government and a society.
>>
>>38277326
The government made them happen tbqh.
It started with the colonial wars. Whites fled the African colonies en masse when it broke out, the country had no housing for the 1.5 million people so they expropriated buildings like hotels and warehouses from private owners to house the refugees. Following this initial measure they began building social housing neighbourhoods to house them, and most of them eventually moved in to these.

In the meantime, the colonial war ended, and the colonies were given independence. Following this, 20+ years of semi-constant civil war took place in most of them, which made many natives flee as well to seek safety and better economic conditions in the country they got their independence from, since it shared the same language. The government housed them in the same social housing that was built for whites before, that eventually almost fully moved out over the years.

That's pretty much how my country got ghettos
>>
>>38276310
he'd get assraped in prison wherever he is.
>>
>>38276472
the solution is to wait for the gov to collapse on its own and then without assistance, most minorities and lowlifes simply won't be able to survive. Cops are not needed in small, homogenous societies.
>>
>>38277711

I wouldn't put my money on the civilised parts of the white race surviving the collaps and the anarchy thereafter.
>>
>>38276737
>Especially, since right now, people with an IQ above 120 are barred from becoming LEOs in many states.
I always thought this was some bullshit people told themselves because they were butthurt over a ticket.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
>Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training.

Christ almighty.
>>
>>38277734
Whites need to stock up on supplies and guns, board up their houses, and when the minorities try to raid in the happening, they can scare them off with (intentionally missing) shots. They don't need to go looking for violence, just be prepared to defend themselves and be able to stay in the house for a up to a year, maybe sending runners to find and communicate with other white colonies until whites can regroup.
>>
>>38277778
I actually think there should be an IQ limit on police, in both directions. A lot of policemen might be too low right now, so they should get disqualified as well. 100-110 seems like the sweet spot.
>>
>all these faggots arguing over police conduct
WHO THE FUCK IS IN THE OP?
>>
>>38277734
no admittedly, many whites will likely die as well. But I think even though they live modern lives they still have a big edge. But what is important is that many of quality survive.
>>
>>38277824

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Thomas_Knight

Christopher Thomas Knight (born 7 December 1965), also known as the North Pond Hermit, is a former hermit who lived almost without human contact for 27 years in the woods in Maine.

Knight lived in a crude camp positioned in a particularly dense and unforgiving part of old growth forest in central Maine, yet was within about a mile of summer cabins throughout his entire hermitage. Because he entered the woods with almost no possessions, his camp was composed entirely of items stolen from nearby cabins and camps. He survived by committing approximately 1,000 burglaries against houses in the area, at a rate of approximately 40 per year.

Apart from the fear and notoriety his many burglaries created in the local area, Knight's unusual life also attracted widespread international media reports upon his capture
>>
>>38276322
this desu. I respect what they do but there needs to be come nationwide weight limit/standard when it comes to being a police officer.
>>
>>38276310
>Prison up there is like a hotel.
I kind of feel like I'd want to do that if I ever become homeless. Wouldn't they just extradict you back to America though?
And border hopping to Canada seems way harder than it is to Meixco
>>
>>38276241
that is insane he lasted that long.
>>
>>38277680
There are different prisons, you won't get send to nigger rape cage for what he has done, I believe it was stealing? He will go to the one with alimony and tax evaders
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.