[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so uh I need to learn how to take a public bus across a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 362x385px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 362x385px
so uh
I need to learn how to take a public bus
across a state. any tips?
>>
Bring some entertainment

Don't associate with black people
>>
>>38276000
Don't sit towards the front. You'll likely have to move due to senior and handicapped seating.
>>
>>38276018
how do i know where to go
how do i talk to the bus people
i can print my ticket
please help
im visiting a girl
>>
>>38276000
Never done it before but I assume it goes something like
>get on the bus
>ride the bus until it arrives at your destination
>get off the bus
Sounds crazy but it just might work.
>>
what's there to learn?
>>
>>38276000
Email the bus company and tell them you have a person with developmental disabilities who wants to go where you're going and to please send detailed instructions.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
>>38276050
Everything
i have bad anxiety
what the fuck do i do
>>
>>38276042
>how do i know where to go
Get on the bus
>how do i talk to the bus people
"Hi"
>i can print my ticket
Ok
>im visiting a girl
That poor girl
>>
File: 1499693366697.jpg (46KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
1499693366697.jpg
46KB, 600x496px
>>38276135
She nurtures me im supposed to live with her now
im scared to go on
what if people look at me
>>
>>38276000
Im a fucking aspie with a horrible anxiety, and I have a bus card, it's fucking great, try and get one, all you have to do is scan a card on a scanner, you dont even have to talk to that bus driver cunt.
>>
>>38276151
Email the bus company.
>>
>>38276174
wait
do i really have to talk to the bus driver?
cant i just give them a tear off ticket?
sorry but i cant get a bus card right now or anytime soon
only a tearoff paper ticket
>>
Google maps is your best friend
>>
>>38276205
In the UK, atleast, you have to be like "Oi mate, can I get a(n) all day (Ticket that you can use all day), return (There and back), or a normal ticket (There, no return)."
>>
>>38276205
Never used a tearoff, so I'm not sure.
>>
File: 1499112596441.jpg (36KB, 460x435px) Image search: [Google]
1499112596441.jpg
36KB, 460x435px
>>38276235
oh my god im probably going to cry when i get there
oh well
ill make extra copies of my tickets when i go
>>
>>38276247
>oh my god im probably going to cry when i get there

Has happened to me, good luck OP.
>>
>>38276264
shit
uhhh uhhh
im scared i hope i do it all right
i hope i dont get stranded
>>
>>38276151
So you can not talk to the bus driver or people but you have a girl that wants you to live with her rent free? Your gonna get robbed and thrown to the streets, your gonna get raped robbed and beaten by her buddies.
>>
there will be a counter with a woman behind it you can shuffle up to and ask about this stuff...
haha just posted this on /ck/ by accident... oi vey

pretty sure it is somewhat like an airport, in so far as you sit in shitty seats waiting for the bus to arrive and then they will announce that it has and you'll shuffle out with a handful of other people with your luggage, which the driver will throw into the below deck storage chamber, then you'll climb on board and find a seat and basically are chill on board a slightly comfortable chair for the next 8 hours of highway driving interrupted by stops in towns and cities to let people off and on.
I am not american, I presume you can pass state borders without any paper work, but if not be sure to carry your IDs on you in case there is a customs type situation
>>
>>38276290
You should be fine.
Also, take like, a phone with something to do on it, buses are boring as fuck.
>>
>>38276151
>She nurtures me im supposed to live with her now
You mean she's going to breastfeed you?
>>
>>38276293
Yeah, she wants to protect me
this is the only time in my life where ive gone out on my own. i disarmed my schizophrenic parents alarm so i can leave and im planning to leave soon
>>38276314
we'll see
>>
>>38276319
how did u meet her
i want a friend like this
>>
>>38276293
That's what I'm thinking. Sounds like someone is taking advantage of OP or having a laugh at his expense. Best case scenario is you take a long bus ride and there's no one to meet you on the other side.
>>
>>38276319
You go the thr bus station ask for a ticket to where youre going, get on the bus and read a book until you get there. It's not that hard anon anxiety isn't an excuse for being a dumbass.
>>
>>38276000
Nice trips anon. Here mate, I'm autistic about some stuff too, so I won't judge. Here's how you do it:
>walk into greyhound station
>you will see a line
>wait in the line
>tell the person behind counter you will be taking the bus to x place
>if you already have a ticket, show your e-recipt to her
>if you do not, hand her the money for a ticket
>now go sit down in a chair
>wait until they call your bus
>go outside
>place your bags under the bus
>show driver your ticket
>walk into the bus
>make sure you sit next to a woman, 100% of men will start spreading their legs wide as fuck midway through the ride, leading to a long, drawn out, passive aggressive fight for legspace and dominance
>if you sit alone, girls won't sit next to you, but overweight old African guys will immediately sit next to you, and they also might try talking to you
>now that you're seated, just wait until you arrive at your destination
Hope this abswered any questions you may have had, OP
>>
>>38276340
through discord
i spend my life with them 24/7 nowadays
and ive felt bad lately because ive accidentally kept them from studying for college
>>
>>38276319
what? you will see
>>
>>38276359
how did you find the discord
i don't get how that all works
>>
File: 253598_172738.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
253598_172738.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>38276382
I met them in a discord server i told my friend to make. He gave ownership to me and I kicked them after so nobody could talk to them later. They stood out to me and we got along

but now the friend i have is with her cucked ex bf and they are gay together
because i rejected my gay mentally ill friend
now im trying to visit the girl
wish me luck anon
>>
>>38276356
thank you anon
you cleared all my concerns
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.