[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just broke up with my first love after 6 months, I am gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: images.png (6KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 204x248px
So I just broke up with my first love after 6 months, I am gonna be ok r-right robots?
>>
File: IMG_0707.jpg (49KB, 1200x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0707.jpg
49KB, 1200x770px
You'll be fine OP. r9k is always there for you.
>>
Don't worry, time heals all wounds :)

But it won't stop the dreams
>>
File: image.png (705KB, 478x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
705KB, 478x750px
>>38275914
Have you tried smoking weed and jacking off thinking about her? It's ace! I think it helps.
>>
>>38276177
>the dreams

holy fuck, too real. the dreams never stop. months of nothing then bam...
>>
>>38275914
if you are somewhat like me and you were really into her it will take like 6 months. i suggest cutting al communications (fb, whats, etc) whatever happens never check on her or you will feel worse. try to get another one as soon as posible, don't be to picky, if you don't really dig the new one then you can dump her and find another. its a cold cruel world out there. put yourself first.
>>
>>38276177
yup
4 years later, still get em
>>
>>38276177
oh no.

I had one of those last night.

It was strange and semi lucid though, featuring a tub of macaroni salad
>>
>>38276367
That's what I do eveytime too, just forget about her, think about all the bad things in the relationship and see her like a bitch, it will help you forget.
>>
File: IMG_2776.jpg (105KB, 640x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2776.jpg
105KB, 640x686px
>>38276302
>weed
>masturbation

fucking hedonists, physical pleasures are a temporary solution to a deeper, psychological problem.

Instead of curing the pain you are just masking it via shallow intoxication.

OP, read the works of Epictetus, stoicism is pretty much the philosophy of Buddhist thought but without the spiritualistic aspects. It is the doctrine of "the endurance of pain or hardship without a display of feelings and without complaint."

Basically r9k: the school of thought.

And regarding your loss, I just got cucked by my first love a couple weeks back, I can find the greentext I posted regarding it if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>38276177

>tfw dreamed of ex last night

>tfw still have screenshots of all the cute messages she sent me and still read them

True pain
>>
>>38276177
I have dreams of me killing my ex in the most painful way known to man.
>>
File: image.png (331KB, 446x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
331KB, 446x959px
>>38276727
I feels yah man, I feels yah

I look back and our convos were kinda cringy but I don't care if still brings me back to a better time
>>
>>38276893

>reading the texts brings back amazing fuzzy feelings, I remember exactly where I was when reading them and feels like we are still in love with each other

>crushing feeling that she's gone quickly follows
>>
>>38277004
why can't I just be happy reeeee
>>
>>38277114
>>38276727
>>38276368
>>38276325
having exes
fuck off normalfags
>>
>>38277221
I never had a gf, but I guess I'm feeling similar feels to these guys. I'm still a kissless virgin, and she also rejected me when I swallowed my pride and asked her out.

she was the only woman I ever loved :^(
>>
You'll be ok OP
>>
>>38277114

>reading all the messages where I had to promise her I wouldn't leave her

>she leaves me

>reading through past messages

>Can see exactly which crucial moments I messed up that probably could've changed the end of the relationship
>>
>>38276727
>still have entire months long chat with the only girl i ever truly loved
>read portions of it now and then
>always on the verge of tears
>always brings back all the beautiful memories
>remember how god damn much i miss her
>start crying

why do i do this to myself. No girl will ever compare to her. She saved me from my misery and i loved her more than life itself. And i still love her the same. Why cant men move on...
>>
>>38277816

>I'm literally doing that exact thing right now

I'm not actually crying though, not anymore anyway. I've learnt just to be happy about what I read in those messages and read them as if I was still in that moment unaware about what would end up happening.

It's like experiencing that rush all over again, and at the end of the day, I'm so thankful I did actually get to have those memories in the first place. I wouldn't trade them for anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 471x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 471x354px
I feel like everyone in this thread is experiencing the same things right now.

Why are we all such sperges?
>>
File: that-feel.png (366KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
that-feel.png
366KB, 5000x5000px
>>38278137
We have a larger capacity to feel than a woman ever will. It's why we have a harder time with break ups, take relationships more seriously, lead in music, art, poetry, and any artistic form that expresses or pulls at feels.
>The staple Wojak is male in every dimension and/or timeline
>>
>>38275914
Yeah, it's always tough finding a new favorite fast food joint.
>>
>>38278564
dats a good one
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228KB, 858x725px
>>38275914
>"hurr durr i was lucky enough to find a gf but we broke up and now I'm a sad sad robot. just like you guys right?"
fuck off back to /b/ you neurotypical cunt
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>38276595
Oh for God's sake, will you lighten the fuck up? Smoking pot and jacking off is one of the pleasures of life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.