[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >still no treatment for autism REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1489503489694.gif (2MB, 990x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489503489694.gif
2MB, 990x1000px
>2017
>still no treatment for autism

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just want to act like a normie and get bitches to fuck me, it's fucking unfair how all these ugly normies are getting laid easily while i'm above average and can't even talk to girls
>>
>not taking your autism meds because you forgot they exist again

anon please... your family is worried about you
>>
>>38275616
>autism meds
???
>>
>still thinking there is a cure

Ha ha, you fool. Autism is the embodiment of your being. You can pretend to be a normie, you can learn all of their ways of behaving, all the subtle mannerisms, the canned phrases and repetitive dialog, but at the end of the day, it's all one big act. You cannot be "yourself" around others, because YOU are the autism incarnate. It is woven into the very fabric of your being, your incessant need to fiddle around with objects, your desire to make weird noises and say inappropriate things, the fact that you can't look a person in the eyes without some level of discomfort, it is inescapable no matter how much you pretend.
So keep on learning the extremely complex web of interactions that make up the normie world and maybe you can be a good enough actor to make the cut and infiltrate them, with all of the status, friends and gf that entails. But know at the end of the day, you will be stricken with the deep desire to just be alone, because putting up such a front is tiring and you need to recover. Because you're still autistic.
>>
>>38275729
The key is to find the right friends which are as weird as you are, and are still able to act like normies, that's the good life
>>
>>38275630

>cyanide

do the world a favor famalamadingdong
>>
There is treatment sometimes. Aajonus Vonderplanetz got autism as a young kid due to vaccinations. He reversed it in 10 days in his 20's by drinking exclusively(?) raw milk and carrot juice.
>>
File: IMG_0292.png (124KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.png
124KB, 500x621px
>>38275729
This.

You can lift weights an D look like them, learn to talk like them and interact like them, get a third-tier girlfriend like them, raise her kid in the suburbs like them, get a job like them, but you'll never be one of them.
>>
I have Asperger's.
Through hard work to engage with society and pursue my passions, I have healthy relationships and am confident socially.
It takes abit of effort and bravery to leave your comfort zone.
Be the best version of you taht you can be.
Autism is not a death sentence and can be overcome.
>>
>>38275587
treat it yourself you little pussy ass faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.