[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my sister is downstairs having fun with her bitch normie stacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: hitler-moustache-520x293.jpg (19KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-moustache-520x293.jpg
19KB, 520x293px
my sister is downstairs having fun with her bitch normie stacy friends and they're making so much fucking noise i can't study or sleep.

i'm this close to going in their and paving one of their heads in to the ground i'm not even kidding, i don't care what happens. or maybe if i make enough of a fuss about the noise they'll feel guilty and leave, ruining my sister's night

i just hate women so fucking much, i'm not even memeing or being ironic, i despise them, like they are rats but more infectious. fucking loud whores with no concept of other people, all they care about is their own personal enjoyment, fucking trash subhumans i hate women so so sooooooo fucking much this hate is driving me crazy, i honestly feel a burning desire to just burst in there with a glock (if i had one)

>inb4 "Hurr durr just go have sex with them"

No! i know at least one retard will respond with this. I'm past the stage of desperately wanting sex or being bitter at not having sex, the hatred for women has permanently set in and it's what defines me now,
>>
>implying you'll willingly go with thirty feet of them

get raped by a cactus
>>
>>38275547
Just tell them to keep it down a little, how hard can it be? At least give them a chance to respect you.
>>
Bro just b urself and hv sex with em
>>
I know how you feel.
I fucking hate women.
I hate them so fucking much.
Everything they do is retarded and annoying.
Their stupid fucking voices especially.
Stupid shrill, vapid cunts.
All I can think about is how easy it'd be to just kill one of them, they're so small and weak.
I'd smash her face in with my fist and the strangle her.
>>
>>38275547
Go down there, look em in in the eye, and give them a firm handshake.
>>
>>38275766

>in reality the cunny would wreck you

i can see why you're so mad anon, but if you smiled more women would like you
>>
>>38275782
How would she do that?
They're fragile and weak.
If she tried to hit me I'd break her fingers.
>>
File: 30912309.png (150KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
30912309.png
150KB, 400x400px
>>38275547
>All they care about is their own self enjoyment.
Why do people keep using this argument if they're the exact same way?
>>
>>38275877

>implying being within a mile of that sweet cunny wouldn't turn you into a blithering mess

you're barely holding it together on here, be real
>>
>>38275547
A few easy steps

>be you
>only put your trunks on
>put a piece of white cloth around your head (like the kamikaze do)
>draw a black swatsika on said piece of cloth
>run downstairs shouting "HAIL HITLER BITCHES "
>rant about how the jews need to be gassed
>get your dick out of your trunks
>crawl around on the floor while shouting
>break a few things
>open fridge door
>kick some meat
>open meat packet
>slap the meat on your dick
>"I LOVE BEATIN' MAH MEAT"
>crack an egg open on top of your head and say "ALL NIGGAS DIE"

By the last line they should have fled the house and they will probably NEVER come back
>>
>>38275888

Projection most likely
>>
>>38275888
Czechked and keke'd
nice bus
>>
File: THOT BEGONE.gif (2MB, 169x176px) Image search: [Google]
THOT BEGONE.gif
2MB, 169x176px
>>38275547
sexual liberation was a mistake
>>
>>38275547
Ask them politely to turn it down ? You fucking sperg.
>>
>>38275547
Drown it out with white noise, confronting noise polluters never goes well.
>>
>>38275770
If they aren't saying, "stop it your hurting my hand" the handshake isn't firm enough.
>>
>>38275928
This some real original cringe
>>
"I'm trying to sleep. Shut the fuck up."
You're welcome, OP.
>>
I love my khhv NEET 23 sister we have so much in common, I bet your jealous desu
>>
>>38275547
>i'm this close to going in their and paving one of their heads in to the ground
You won't do shit faggot. You'll just stay here and bitch like a bitch.
>>
File: 1499694347328.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499694347328.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
f-fucking women, i c-can't even study.

I'll them all one d-day.
>>
>everyone can read your mind and know exactly what you want at all times even if you're in a different mood
>everyone knows exactly how much noise they're making and how much of that noise is carrying to the other room, even when they're focused on having a conversation
>everyone should automatically know how to make you feel more comfortable without you telling them anything

Go talk to them you fucking idiot
>>
>>38275547
do you have steam? start downloading a really fucking large game to slow the internet to a crawl. eventually they'll shut up
>>
>>38277652
What are you gonna do on D-Day?
>>
>>38275766
>Their stupid fucking voices especially.
Stupid shrill, vapid cunts.

This would be exactly why I prefer deep female voices. On my waifus.
>>
File: Niggerbitch.gif (73KB, 129x150px) Image search: [Google]
Niggerbitch.gif
73KB, 129x150px
>>38277360
>some real original cringe
FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38275547
>women
>feel guilty
You already know this isn't possible.

>>38275888
Are you a woman?
>>
>>38276066
Sauce? My dick wants it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.