[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'6" >Baby faced and get mistaken for a teenager

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: pepe7.png (88KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
pepe7.png
88KB, 489x423px
>5'6"
>Baby faced and get mistaken for a teenager

People are quite literally biologically programmed to disrespect me, and women are biologically programmed to find me repulsive. Currently considering suicide. Why even live?
>>
>>38275489
you should I am also considering
5.7 here
baby faced and people around me start staring at me when I light a cigarette in public
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>38275573
Imagine the look on their face when you pull out one of these
>>
>>38275573
Yeah, normies are fucking retarded. Do they genuinely think that you'd risk doing that in public if you weren't actually old enough to buy cigarettes? They do the same shit to me when I go to bars. I've had bartenders joke endlessly about my young looks. I get that people use fake IDs to buy alcohol, but it's still fucking annoying.

>>38275612
Hickok45's chad blaster 5000
>>
>5'6"
>late 20s but look like early 20s
>never been easier to pull college pussy
>>
>>38275648
I'm in my early 20s and look like I'm 16, so I'll probably be in the same position as you in a few years. It's good to know that it doesn't get better, because that's exactly what I suspected. No surprises here.
>>
I used to know that feel, but luckily for me my genetics have saved me by rapidly making me bald before I turn 25
>>
>>38275489
>6'3"
>18 but face makes me look mid 20s
Whenever i go to a dealership to get my car fixed salesmen ask me if i want to buy a car
Meanwhile i dont even have the money for gas to school
>>
>>38275664
>it doesn't get better

Typo? It does get better. Once you are of an adult age with a nicely paid job and all but look college aged, you're set.
>>
>>38275703
Oh shit. I am totally sleep deprived right now, and I misread your post as "never been able to pull college pussy". Lol
>>
>>38275701
WOW, anon. I feel so bad for you :( It must suck to win the genetic lottery.
>>
>>38275489
>was 5'4 when I was a teenager and everyone thought I was 13
>Step Dad is 6'8
"Hey there anon are you gonna be as tall as your dad some day"
5'7 now

Why must normen treat us like kids because of our appearance
>>
>>38275757
Nice meme but it does suck especially when people act like i have money and i dont i feel like a piece of shit
Also i didnt really win the genetic lottery because im 220lbs and have gynecomastia
>>
>>38275808
WOW, anon. I SO pity you! People act like you're of a higher social status than you actually are? That must be hell :(
>>
>>38275853
Yes it is im glad you understand
>>
>>38275873
Do the world a favor and fucking kill yourself, lanklet scum.
>>
>>38275896
That was a little rude
>>
>>38275903
If you're 6 foot fucking 3 and can't make it in life/are depressed/no gf, it is entirely your fault.
>>
>>38275927
The doctors say its a chemical imbalance though
>>
>>38275927
If you're of any height and can't make it in life/are depressed/no gf, it is entirely your own fault.
>>
>>38276375
Yeah, that's bullshit. Millennial women are shallow as fuck and simply don't want to be seen in public with a babyfaced manlet.
>>
>>38276811
You are objectively wrong. It happens all the time.
>>
>>38276950
Prove it, faggot. I never see it. The only women who settle for babyfaced manlets are obese and don't take care of themselves.
>>
>>38275489
>People are quite literally biologically programmed to disrespect me, and women are biologically programmed to find me repulsive

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>38275489
>tfw 5'6, somehow conviced a hot girl to go on a date with me
>had fun
>she doesnt reply back

you literally cant win at this height
>>
>>38277092

Baby faced manlets are SO in at the moment, learn to play the guitar. I'm not joking, you want women? Play the guitar. That simple.

I'm guessing you don't have a job or school or anything like that because why r9k otherwise. Get a fucking guitar. Those instruments that make like music and that. They got like big bodies with a hole in it and like strings that go over the top of that hole and all the way up a long neck type thing with like twiddly bits at the top that make it sound all weird if you fuck with them when it's not yours and then your friend punches you in the face for doing a dee chooning on it. You know the ones I mean? Get one of those and learn to play it. You gotta put your fingers in the right place and then move your other wrist at the right time sometimes it's quite hard but I bet you can do it if you try hard enough and long enough and you're definitely going to die if you don't so whatever you got a lot of time to learn it get learning it get one and learn it you'll be drowning in pussy you dick. You'll be floating in a sea of clunge. Get a guitar.
>>
>>38277111
The people who go out into the world and experience it give a shit.

Imagine watching everyone get treated normally and then you get treated like youre less than that for nothing that you can control. It makes daily interaction and being social a lot harder.
>>
>>38277187
>babyfaced manlets are SO in at the moment

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

In what FUCKING universe??? LOL
>>
>>38277213

You're American I'm guessing? Go to Europe they fucking love them
>>
>>38277210

I've got a similar thing going on. I think it's my face. I'm fairly average but I got some uncanny valley thing going on. Quite quickly in social situations a woman will call me weird in a nasty way and then everyone begins to act cold towards me. If I don't do exactly as I'm told or leave as soon as I can someone will act the alpha and attack me.

When I was <25 I gave a shit. Now I don't. You get what you're given and that's that. Don't waste your youth fucking around being miserable by dwelling on it.
>>
>>38277213

Babyfaced manlets with
>ANY ATTRACTIVE QUALITIES OR SKILLS WHATSOEVER.
Got no qualities? Get some skills.
>>
>>38275489
>5'5"
>mistaken for a pre teen
I've had bouncers say that my 100% legit id is fake and turn me away.
I was once banned from okcupid for being """underage""".

You have no right to complain
>>
>>38277262
OK brb I'm gonna go move to a different country, which is a very easy thing to do

>>38277323
So, you're admitting that women are not even remotely attracted to us, and that we have to have extraordinary talent to garner female attention?
>>
>>38275489
Reinvent yourself. Change where you live, job, hair etc. Try it. Grow a beard, something. You'll find a niche.
>>
>>38277371
If you were a tall guy with no redeeming qualities, you would still get zero attention from women.
>>
>>38277262
Europe works. Been there a few times. In the states I couldn't get laid with a shotgun or a movie deal if I wanted. In Europe I was "head of a fortune 500 company and was staking out locations personally for my summer villa I was building". Suddenly, women, quite mysteriously, found me attractive. Strange. I wonder why.
>>
>>38275489
>>38275573

yeah 5'7 here, I reached that height at 13 years old and it was the only year when I felt tall and confident and I became popular...

Didn't grow any further, and quickly became the wierd kid and I lost all my 'popular friends' where most of them towered over me by the end of secondary school. In my last year I was already getting disrespected and girls that talked to me before actually complained to teachers that I was freaking them out and I was being creepy.

I dropped out of high school after 2 months realizing my life would be shit and a manlet forever.

I'm 35 now and I wish I would inexplicably die in my sleep.

Living is a depressing nightmare for me.

the sub-human, no sub-animal, no sub-vermin manlet from the reactions i get from people, both men and women.

seriously, 5'10 guys is the absolute minimum in the west to make it, just make sure to wear 2 inch heels at all times.
>>
>>38277371
>and that we have to have extraordinary talent to garner female attention?

Not *extraordinary* talent, but you have to have something. You can't just walk up to a woman and say "Sup baby you like what you see lets get some fuck".

Women are attracted to STATUS. Height and masculinity afford bonus status points by themselves. You do not have these. You must raise your status in other ways. Get some skills, money, friends, jobs, literally anything respectable.

Money and jobs are thin on the ground.
Friends are difficult to get if you don't have any to snowball from.
Your only other ''easily achievable'' way to status is skills. So buy a guitar because for whatever reason bitches love them. Get one and learn it. I promise you that if you can blunder your way through at least 1 greenday song you'll be well on your way
>>
Lmao just be a trap
>>
File: IMG_20170507_042816.jpg (87KB, 843x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170507_042816.jpg
87KB, 843x800px
>be 5'3"
>look like I'm 13 or 15
>have shota fetish
>get off to ss and yaoi both

It isn't so bad OP people think we're cute, and it's easy to take advantage of their underestimating us
>>
>>38275648

yeah but you must be a lesbian
>>
>>38277480
You're such a lying faggot. "Babyfaced manlets are all the rage, but not really; you're actually unattractive to women, and have to choose a hobby to distract women from how unattractive you are"
>>
>>38275786

being short or even average height is suffering
>>
>People straight up insult you about looking young
>Social protocol is to reply with "yeah haha I get that a lot"

It's the things that you have no control over that cut the deepest
>>
>>38277542

You make me laugh. You're literally that desperate to hold on to your fictitious reason for failure.
>>
>>38277591
>admits that being tall automatically gives someone an extreme edge
>essentially says that you have to try ten times as hard to be a manlet

ok retard
>>
>>38276375

lanklet detected, you can't even acknowledge your own priviledge.
>>
>>38277461
Yes, I'm sure if you were tall, none of this would have happened and you would be a successful Chad. It's only because yoi are 5'7" that you are a miserable failure.
>>
>>38277461
Maybe you have high test.
>>
>>38277614
That's not true at all, retard. Stop spewing memes of bitter lanklet virgins.
>>
>>38277614

Google Justin Bieber height.

From what I can gather he's STILL the most popular/desirable "man" on the planet.
>>
>>38277621
You are very wrong. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>38277687
They're pretty much all below average or average height. Very few tall guys have a fanatic female following.
>>
>>38277679
Um, those were the memes that YOU were spewing by basically saying that a manlet has to commit themselves to a talent in order to get women to ignore their obvious physical deformities
>>
>>38275927

THIS, i am a 5'7 manlet, dropped out and was a failure along with my 6'4 friend.

as NEETS from 18-20, schoolgirls were interested in him and he managed to have some qt underage slutty schoolgirl girlfriends.

whilst i had none, this boosted his confidence and he eventually he got a job and then his dad helped him with paying for an apartment and driving lessons and shit

my lanklet 'friend' soon had a job fixing computers, a flat and a girl and no longer wanted anythign to do with me

>see him years later and he basically makes fun of me for being short, not having a car and gf
>>
>>38277732
>They're pretty much all below average or average height

But how can that be when you need to be a 7ft tall sculpted warrior to have women even acknowledge your presence?
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 630x756px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 630x756px
>6'1" 140lbs babyface
>ask two random 19yo girls how old I look
>one says 17
>one says 12
>>
>>38277687

Also google Ed Sheeran. Mans 5'8 and Quasimodo-faced and also ginger. But he comes equipped with his own guitar.
>>
>>38277487
>Translation: being small is great if you're an enormous faggot
>>
>>38277800
I should mention I'm 19 as well.
>>
>>38277687

he's not a man, 'justin bieber' is a female to male tranny, his popularity is an illusion held up by the satanic elite
>>
>>38277487
OP here, and I'm into /ss/ too and unrionically want a mommy gf, but that's just a fantasy. The only people who realistically find shota-tier guys like us attractive are predatory gay men.
>>
>>38277817

^THIS

It's only nice to be under 5'7 as a man if you are a fucking faggot because then you can become trans and pass.
>>
>22 years old
>look like I'm 30

>older dudes refer to me as sir

Women don't want oldfags, anon.
>>
>>38277763
Lel manlet. At 7 feet tall girls won't even look at you. Unless you are 8 feet tall or over you'll never lose your virginity.
>>
File: IMG_6002.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6002.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>38275489
At least you aren't 5'2
>>
File: 1474437014633.jpg (166KB, 633x584px) Image search: [Google]
1474437014633.jpg
166KB, 633x584px
>22-23
be refered to as boy, kid, etc
>24+
man, sir, etc

I dont know how to feel about this, It's nice to be taken seriously in social situations, but at the realisation that I am getting older and every year goes by faster and faster makes me nihilistic.
>>
charlie manson was 5'2" and he swam in pussy. try hallucinogenics
>>
>>38277990
tfw 5'6 but shitty genetics everytime people say this I want to fucking kill them
>>
File: 1499136163069.jpg (40KB, 412x387px) Image search: [Google]
1499136163069.jpg
40KB, 412x387px
>>38275489
>6'3"
>fat and hairy
>people think im in my early 30s
>>
>5'9
>wear shoes that make me close to 6'0
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.