[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't miss her after I left her. I miss who she was before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

I don't miss her after I left her.

I miss who she was before I had to leave her. And she's not coming back.

God, why did she have to change?
>>
stop being a faggot and find a waifu 3d is shit nigger
>>
>>38275236
maybe she didn't change
she just showed her real face
>>
>>38275243

2d is a mistake
>>
So, how did she change?
>>
Because western women are unironicaly trash and western men are to blame. Its your fault and there is no way around it.
>>
File: ihavefailedyou.jpg (32KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
ihavefailedyou.jpg
32KB, 500x377px
>>38275255

Yeah. After 7 years of relationship and 5 of living together.

If those were her true colors, why the hell did she take so long to change?

>>38275263

She became increasingly bored (as she said) of me. She started mocking me off in front of others. I mean, it's normal to mock us off jokingly. But she started to cross some lines.

She told me that I was the one who changed, the one who mocked her "the most" and that "I always started" the bad jokes war.

So she shifted from a sweet girl to a fucking tyrant and a bitch. Good riddance.

The thing is I still miss her sweet side and her feminine touch she gave our home. Now the house is just mine.
>>
>>38275255
This. Most bitches have a facade that they use at the beginning of the relationship. After you both start getting to know each other more and more, she removes the mask and reveals her true self.
>>
>38275243
Don't listen to this guy, OP.

There's always better people out there. The first step to moving on over a relationship is accepting it's over and that it's okay that people change. There's nothing to be done about it. You can dwell over something that will never be how it used to be or you can move on and find someone just as good
>>
>>38275268

Hello /pol/.

>>>/pol/

Go back to ur board :)
>>
File: 1407502828289.jpg (94KB, 627x576px) Image search: [Google]
1407502828289.jpg
94KB, 627x576px
>>38275318

I'm trying to expunge everything hers from my life. It's quite difficult. She's moving over a new house on September, 1st.

She won't be at home until at least August, 15th, so then I'll just go to some ex-gf beach flat near Barcelona or whatnot.

Hell, I don't love her anymore, at least what she has become.
>>
File: 1492971393232.jpg (219KB, 1389x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492971393232.jpg
219KB, 1389x2048px
>>38275236
She didn't change, she just revealed who she really was.

>>38275243
This. When will failed normies learn?
>>
>>38275323
Thats not an argument you fucking cunt. I swear to fucking god you fucking idiots have no clue whatsoever. You are so braindead and pathetic. I maybe a low life,but you are lower than i,and you should be ashamed of that. Fucking christ just fuck off. You didnt even give me an actuall arguement. Claiming someone is pol is such a bullshit cop-out. We get it,you dont have any rebuttals,just fuck off.

Tl;dr: lol k :)
>>
>>38275407

nvm senpai, u welcome
>>
>>38275243
>haha just fap to 2d anime where all the girls look the same Dxx
fuck off retard
>>
File: 1461730407812.jpg (19KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
1461730407812.jpg
19KB, 415x415px
>>38275574
are you this much of a normie? why are you even on r9k?
>>
>>38275704
Every anime character looks the same,just like actual asians. Only ones that look different are the older stylised ones and not many people draw in that art style anymore. And jungle asians are the only different kind anyways,if you were to compare them to the others.
>>
>>38275303
Women's emotions and personalities aren't fixed. Women follow what emotionally excites them.

This is why they can be incredibly cold when you least expect them to.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.