[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my parents fucked up my life so bad. they never helped me make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: anri-okita-10.jpg (370KB, 953x1280px) Image search: [Google]
anri-okita-10.jpg
370KB, 953x1280px
my parents fucked up my life so bad.

they never helped me make friends, they never even gave me "the talk". had a stupid religious upbringing, my dad never taught me how to pick up girls or how to get a girlfriend. my parents never taught me how to make friends or interact with girls.

i was never allowed to go to parties or on dates or with friends, it was always just "study, study, study", keep your heads in the books, keep studying, that's the only thing that matters in life

well look at me now, i'm a fucked up failure, you ruined my life. thanks a lot parents.
>>
>>38275202
Shit sucks, but why don't you stop blaming them and start figuring it out for yourself?
>>
>>38275202
Time to read about stoicism anon
>>
>>38275202
>baaaaaw everything is everyone elses fault
>>
>>38275202
Your parents can't teach you how make friends or to talk to girls. This is something everyone learns to do for themself.
>>
>>38275202
Shut up atheist piece of shit. Yours growing away everything you were brought up to so.
>>
>>38275618

Not really. Good parents ensure their kids have ample chance to socialize in healthy settings. The kids figure out the socializing themselves but parents facilitate the whole thing. OPs complaints are legit.
>>
>>38275202
Call me papi and I'll bring under my wing. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you
>>
Well my parents were vert supportive. The gave all the freedom to try and experience things (within a certain extent) and hoped that moral, life goals and objectives came to me naturally.
Now I'm alone, no career, no job, no life goals, no morals or values, fapping to hentai and indulging in my lowest instincts.
I would say a balance of freedom and direction would be much appreciated.
>>
>>38275202

My parents never gave me the talk, and never taught me how to get girls. I was actually a social person until around 10th grade, then I started developing trust issues after a few close friends turned on me.

Anyway, talking to girls is one of those things where you either know how to do it on your own, or you can stick to fapping before bed every night.

I think my biggest failure in life is that I never knew how to stand up for myself. Now I'm a loner with zero life goals and no direction, and I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19, to a girl who was a 5/10. Honestly, the worst thing that ever happened to me was that my parents told me I always had to be "nice". Being nice doesn't get you shit in the real world.
>>
>>38275202
K you're an adult now so stop bitching amd start working on fixing it yourself
>>
Bunch of retards in this thread don't realize it's a parent's job to teach their children how to live.

If you don't train or socialize a dog how do you think they will end up around humans and other dogs? Now do that with a human and they will end up being socially retarded.
>>
>>38275202
my dad havent even told me how to shave, took me a while to figure out how to do it properly
whats worse i started developing facial hair earky in middleschool
>>
>>38277349
How old are you now?
Orug
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.