[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get letter in mail stating that I'm entitled to government

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bat.jpg (31KB, 598x477px) Image search: [Google]
bat.jpg
31KB, 598x477px
>get letter in mail stating that I'm entitled to government autismbux to help me finish my high school education
>mfw I never went to high school

What the fuck? I told my psychologist I'm starting adult high school next fall in order to get me high school diploma (which I never got back in my teens because I didn't go to high school), but I guess they fucked up and assumed I'm resuming my studies? What the fuck. I guess it's not that big of a deal, the core of those papers is still correct: got autism, going to school, need moni.
But still... what the fuck... Are they not listening to what I'm saying? I've been telling them for over a year now that I'm going to sign to adult high school courses, and now that I finally did sign in, they claim I'm _resuming_ my studies?
>>
>resuming high school
>cant grasp the concept that they are giving you free money because you are RESUIMING your high school studies

what else would you call it you fucking autistic cunt?
>>
>>38275162
Resuming implies that I attended there at some point. The correct wording would be _starting_ high school.
>>
>>38275182
Are you actually this retarded?

So don't take the money because they said resuming instead of commencing.
>>
>>38275182
>actually being this autistic unironcly
>>
>>38275229
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/resume
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/resume

It's in the dictionary, and it implies I'm beginning again an education, which is impossible because I don't have that specific education I'm supposedly resuming. It would make sense if high school was the universal standard and mandatory chapter in one's life, but it's not.
How am I supposed to resume something that I never started or pursued for before this?
>>
>>38275301
So don't take the money. Stay poor.
>>
>>38275316
I'm entitled for the money even if I was just beginning my studies (which I am). It's just the fact that they messed up something simple as this what bothers me. I saw the doctors write this shit down when I was talking about it, and I made it very clear that I'm __starting__ high school in order to get some direction on my life.
Fuck, I need to make a phone call and tell them to rewrite the papers and send them again.
>>
For once I actually think anon's diagnosis is accurate
>>
>>38275357
Haha they won't. You won't get another letter. You have to reply to this one, or else don't take the money.
>>
>>38275134
I sometimes doubt the legitimacy of autism but then people like OP come along and confirm that autism is very real.
>>38275357
If you can't understand something this simple then you should not even bother with school.
>>
>>38275467
READ THE FUCKING DICTIONARY, RESUME CLEARLY MEANS _____RETURNING_____ TO SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN STARTED.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.