[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you guys so fucking disgusting, smelly, and retarded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
Why are you guys so fucking disgusting, smelly, and retarded? I understand the pain and loneliness of being a robot, I get it, I really do. But what the fuck is the point with not showering? Not washing your ass? Not shaving? Having degenerate fetishes like liking traps? You're just adding fuel to the fire that's burning your life away. You're making it worse for yourself.
>inb4 GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEE
i'm one of you guys, calm down
>>
it's training for when we become wizards
>>
>>38275103
>But what the fuck is the point with not showering? Not washing your ass? Not shaving?
There's no point in it. But there's also no point in doing it. And if you were truly one of us, you'd know the path of least resistance is always the way to go.
>>
File: 1498036667755.jpg (55KB, 492x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498036667755.jpg
55KB, 492x675px
We're not exactly trying to impress anyone.
>>
>>38275103
I dont understand it either, ive tried not bathing for a while and my own oder becomes too unbearable for me to smell so I end up washing my ass no matter what
>>
>>38275122
Not even, man. Physical health can improve mental health, something that 90% of this board is in the red with. Cleaning your room/apartment/house, showering, doing light exercise, eating healthily - all have been proven to improve mood and mental energy. Sure, it's more work in the short-term, but long-term you feel better and waste less time on getting out of bed, navel-gazing, and just general timesinks like /r9k/.
>>
>>38275161
fuck off with this normie bullshit

when you have no future, doing anything for some "long-term" benefit is a joke
>>
>>38275187
Why do you think you have no future, anon?
>>
>>38275103
>he doesn't wash his boipussy every night
embarrassing
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.