[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i'm a 25 year old kissless virgin, and despite my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>tfw i'm a 25 year old kissless virgin, and despite my best efforts have never had a girlfriend, never been on a date, never had sex
>tfw in the present day there are 17 and 18 year olds having girlfriends and sex without even trying

How unfair is this? What the fuck am I doing wrong, why is life unfair? what the fuck am i doing wrong?
>>
>>38274619
You aren't doing anything wrong probably. Women select now, men just wait and hope for the best. I am 27 and a khv too, at first i thought i was doing something wrong too but then after reading a lot i realized that it was because i didn't have looks or money. It's really that simple.
>>
>>38274619
I lost all but kissing at 28, 5 months ago.
It's luck & a number game (lift/read/improve yourself to increase )
>>
>>38274619
Bro, there are kids as young as like 12 probably having sex, and even younger fooling around. It's not about being fair, it's about dropping the desire. Life isn't fair, it doesn't get better, etc. I've found it's best to minimise suffering by purging as many desires as possible. I still *want* a girl, but I've convinced myself that it's not worth it. I've given up trying to play catch up and just go through the motions, and will do so until I kill myself
>>
>>38274619
Are you me?
I'm average attractiveness, I am confident, I am civil, yet I'm permakhv
Maybe girls can detect my inner weirdness? I don't know how they detect it because I don't act weird at all in public
I can't even get 4/10 girls to be attracted to me
I have no fucking idea what I'm doing wrong
>>
>>38274619
>17, 18

If only. Nowadays their 14 to 15 when their starting to become sexually active. The more time advances the more we're left behind.
>>
File: CNNdKyDUsAA4UHO.jpg (17KB, 544x381px) Image search: [Google]
CNNdKyDUsAA4UHO.jpg
17KB, 544x381px
I'm 5'6", what's your excuse?
>>
>>38274619
The world is unfair by it's very nature. Don't be so concerned with how unfair it is, be more concerned with where you can make your own fairness.
>>
>>38274619
>what the fuck am i doing wrong?
It isn't your fault. If you're not at least 6/10 nothing will help you. Try not to be too hard on yourself. This is what happens when you liberate women, pretty great right?
>>
>>38274619
Bro, these days 12/13/14 year old kids are getting into booze-fuelled gangbangs with each other every Friday and Saturday night.
>>
>>38274619
>there are 17 and 18 year olds having girlfriends and sex without even trying
>>38274684
>14 to 15 when their starting to become sexually active
You people must be old as shit to think society is wholesome enough for kids to wait that long.
>>
>>38274619
>despite all of my best efforts

Okay, faggot, go talk to a girl you think is hot on Facebook or some other social media tool right fucking now and post proof. You shouldn't have any issues because you're clearly putting in the effort, right?
>>
>>38274861
isnt that considered creepy? to just start hitting randomly on women through facebook?
>>
>>38274842
>>38274822
>>38274702
>>38274692
>>38274689
>>38274684
>>38274666
>>38274663
>>38274644

I guarantee that most of you that "don't know what you're doing wrong" don't speak to women at all and expect a girl to start a conversation with you. It sucks you have to initiate, but that's the way things are.
>>
File: 1498538447154.png (34KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
1498538447154.png
34KB, 450x367px
>>38274861
>You shouldn't have any issues because you're clearly putting in the effort, right?
Not OP, but for the last decade I've been trying to get a gf. The fartherest I got was friendzoned by a 300lb roastie. Fuck you.
>>
>>38274894
Yeah fuck that nonsense. If they wanted me, they could show it. I'd rather die than be a nagging, desperate asshole who has to do everything
>>
>>38274894
Sadly, cold approaches on female strangers only work if you're 8/10.

And forget trying to fuck a female acquaintance. If you don't fit her extremely narrow standards (which all women have) she'll place you in the friendzone forever.
>>
>>38274893
No, it really isn't anon. Sure it may be creepy if you're ugly and you talk to a 10/10 Stacy, but do you want to date a stuck up cunt anyways? I bet there's a girl on your Facebook who never posts so you don't even notice she's there, but she's also probably lonely and maybe has autism like us.

For the record, I'm a beta who was on the verge of killing myself until an anon told me to do the same thing, so I added a quiet girl from my school and talked to her immediately, and I was in relationship with her for a few weeks. We split because we just didn't really get along too well, but I got to fuck her and do all that shit.

>>38274944
You seem pretty rock bottom mentally like some other people here, and I'm not trying to be the Chad that tells you "just say hiii brooo" but seriously, you have nothing to lose. The worst that can happen is the roastie laughs at you, but she's not going to embarras you publicly right? so who fucking cares?
>>
>>38274894
I initiate conversations with women all the time and I act confident
I am >>38274666
I don't know what the fuck I'm doing wrong
>>
>>38274932
>If they wanted me, they could show it. I'd rather die than be a nagging, desperate asshole who has to do everything

And if they did, they would. That's how girls get you, when you approach she automatically has the power, from there its just her making you jump through hoops and play her games just to get sex, if that.

I know guys who never initiate, and they have the most fun because they get girls who really want them, not just girls using sub 8 men as playthings.
>>
>>38274974
You sound like you have good self esteem atleast

you might be doing nothing wrong, and in that case keep going and improving yourself at the same time

It's hard when you're literally desperate (i've been there) for even a whiff of pussy but im just going to keep throwing darts at the dartboard and one will probably land where i want it

once I hit rock bottom i just didn't give a fuck about seeming creepy or rejection, most people respect you for trying even if you're publicly shamed (which never happens)

just keep fucking trying who gives a shit anymore
>>
File: C4-ZLPcWEAE5K-L.jpg (4KB, 114x104px) Image search: [Google]
C4-ZLPcWEAE5K-L.jpg
4KB, 114x104px
>>38274619
Women aren't fuggin objects they are just doods, doods with tits, go up, say hi, and talk about kayaking or something
>>
>>38275029
Yeah I plan to keep trying
Giving up on the only life I have would be awful
I need to succeed in my only life eventually
>>
>>38274619
>17 and 18 year olds having girlfriends and sex without even trying
You mean 12 and 13 year olds?
>>
>>38274894
>tfw no state mandated gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hS0Xotr5hM
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.