[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People will make so many mental gymnastics to dodge the simple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Bx7DXUpCMAAgJtf.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bx7DXUpCMAAgJtf.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
People will make so many mental gymnastics to dodge the simple truth, especially asian women who gain the most from perpetuating the lie. But the truth is simple. Everyone finds asian men ugly, everyone finds asian women and white men attractive. Of course asian women and white men are going to go for each other.

You think you got it hard as a white incel, you don't know shit. Every time I go out I see asian female white man couples, its like constantly reminded of being cucked.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
White man Asian women is also the most arrogant combination.

Thats a recipe for destruction
>>
I'm gay and I find at least 12 asian men attractive
maybe even more, I don't really meet or find many asian men by living indoors all day
>>
File: 1495246257793.png (969KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495246257793.png
969KB, 852x480px
arret place
>>
>>38273643
unless you like asian men as tops instead of bottoms it just further proves my point.
>>
>>38273653
I don't enjoy the idea of dating for sex or having sex in a daily basis but if I had a bf (asian or not) I'd probably try to do both
anyways if he says sex shouldn't even be a primary thing in our lives I'd agree and be happy
>>
File: s u p r e m e g e n t l e m a n.jpg (157KB, 561x890px) Image search: [Google]
s u p r e m e g e n t l e m a n.jpg
157KB, 561x890px
>>38273624
ObIigatory for ALL hapa threads.
>>
>>38273756
he was creepy and not really a cute asian boy
he also said embarrassing stuff like "I'm flawless" out loud nearby people
>>
What does /r9k/ think of AMWF?
>>
Then feel free to go back to your own country, faggot. Your ancestral asian country where you could walk the city streets at night and never be a victim of racist slurs or the knockout game, where you can easily find a woman and raise a family in a homogenous society. You will always have that country to run to, you will always be able to breeze through the emigration process if you have money and a skillset, you will always have a leg up over the natives with your english skills.

You make up something like 70% of the world population and you're bitching about all your women flocking to white men, who make up less than 5%? Retard, even if every white man could have three asian bitches there would still be BILLIONS left over for you to choose from.

> Boo hoo hoo! Everyone find me ugly! Wahh! Wahh! Me can't get everything I want! White devil has no idear how hard it is be me!

It is you who has no idea how hard it gets, normalfag. Whites have literally none of your advantages: we have to compete for our own women with all other men. Every single race of man on this planet would prefer a white woman over their own in a hypothetical situation. And this competition is getting harder and harder in every one of OUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRIES that OUR ANCESTORS built for US and US ALONE.

> USA: 50% white
> UK: 80% white
> Germany: 90% white
> Sweden: 85% white
> France: 40% white

And plummeting. By 2050 every single wealthy western country will be majority non-white. The cities we raised from nothing- we have none left to call our own. We have nowhere to run to.

We should honestly be brothers, we should be marching together against this fucked up world and the future being forced upon us; we should die together fighting against race mixing and globalism. But when it's election day, what do you do? You vote overwhelmingly democratic in lockstep with blacks and hispanics. Fuck you.
>>
File: updated 2017.jpg (320KB, 1898x838px) Image search: [Google]
updated 2017.jpg
320KB, 1898x838px
>>38273912
if an asian man of all people can get a stacy with all the odds stacked against then he deserves it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.