[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you are a fundamentally flawed person and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1494215766415.gif (62KB, 255x185px) Image search: [Google]
1494215766415.gif
62KB, 255x185px
Daily reminder that you are a fundamentally flawed person and you deserve to suffer

You will always be miserable
>>
>>38273603
>Daily reminder that you are a fundamentally flawed person and you deserve to suffer

>You will always be miserable
Yeah I know, why do you think I take liquid morphine and Jameson
>>
>>38273603
When Islam takes over the west, you lose the right to vote and you become property of your husband who literally bought you from your father.
>>
>>38273603
I'm not, though. I go to the gym, eat right, am 6'1, have a big dick, my parents both love me and I have a nice group of friends. I also live in Norway, the best country in the world. I wouldn't say I'm prefect but I'm far from "fundamentally flawed".
>>
>>38273603
Deserving is delusion.
>>
>>38273619
Eurabia is fake news

Most "Muslims" are becoming pozzed. Especially our women, who are now tumblrcunt sjws.

But the remaining non-cucked muslims will take out as many kaffir normalfags as we can before the poz takes us all. We wont be able to rule, but we will make them suffer just a little bit
>>
>>38273642
>going to the gym seen as something done right

I loathe this normie meme
practicing sports is the best and should be the only way to get fit
>>
>>38273642
Ah what a fascinating glimpse into the normalfag psyche
>>
>>38273656
This. I'm >>38273642 and the only arguments Amerifats have against me is le eurabia meme. Are they really this stupid or are they trolling? Don't they realize that they can't trick me into thinking the country I live in is in total chaos when I walk the streets of the capitol every day?
>>
>>38273661
t. guy who went to the gym once and pussied out because he was insecure
>>
File: gghh.jpg (28KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
gghh.jpg
28KB, 500x211px
>>38273603
youre wrong anon ,oirogoaly im becoming more functional
>>
>>38273803
I'm a skinny twink. I wouldn't be ashamed of going to the gym as a skinny guy, matter of fact I did for 2 months in the past
It just feels embarrassing to say it in your mind "I went to the gym once"
I think about my 2D idols like yagami light and think about what they would think of me if they knew I once frequented that kind of place.
Getting in shape by practicing a sport you like seems much more alpha, and you could even meet cool nice people in the process
There's so many sports out there if you think you wouldn't find any of them appealing. From soccer to tennis.
Also nowadays only gay people with bara fetish and effeminate voice go to the gym
>>
>>38273864
Yeah, I get what you're saying. Still, if you want to get big and not be a skinny twink anymore (like I used to be), going to the gym and eating right is your best bet. The reason many athletes are as big as they are is because they go to the gym on the side. Also, this might very well be a thing in your country, but over here (in Norway), the guys at the gym are far from effeminate and gay.
>>
I know now please stop
>>
>>38273603
>implying I don't already remind myself of that every day when I wake up
>>
>>38273603
Tell me sth that I don't know instead.
>>
If you were in front of me I would have broken your nasal bridge.

I just want to let you know that. Don't you motherfucking dare make others miserable, you self-hating pseud. Rot away in your hole if you want to live in hate, leave others be. I am fucking sick of you stupid teens who don't know jack shit about anything outside of the internetsphere. You probably don't know much, are under 25, and have never left your country.
Slit your neck with a rusty saw.
>>
>>38274309
mmm your frustration sustains me
>>
>>38273603
please do not remind me ever
>>
>>38273603
Ugly people will never be happy
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>>38274309

It makes me happy knowing my mere existence triggers faggots this hard

>mfw
>>
>>38273603
>you are a fundamentally flawed person
Correct
>you deserve to suffer
Incorrect. It's not my fault for being flawed.
>>
File: cry for help.jpg (174KB, 759x759px) Image search: [Google]
cry for help.jpg
174KB, 759x759px
>>38273603
damn OP. I almost forgot and was actually happy for a minute

www facebook com/cabezadeglitch
>>
>>38275967
Nah

This is normalfag logic
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.