[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't blame women for only wanting Chad. They can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: David_Michelangelo.png (191KB, 287x395px) Image search: [Google]
David_Michelangelo.png
191KB, 287x395px
I don't blame women for only wanting Chad. They can't help it. That is the way it is supposed to be.

I am a man who is not meant to breed. My genes are not fit to pass on. This is for the good of the human race, and therefore by not breeding I am doing my part to ensure the survival of the species. Chad is breeding and doing his part.

All is right with the world. Not a grain of sand is out of place.

The black pill is also the white pill
>>
>>38273601
If you were really concerned about the species, you'd advocate for women(and men) to have no choice in who they breed with and that women would be forced to be dedicated housewives and childrearers.
>>
>>38273601
>This is for the good of the human race
It's really not. Civilizations flourished because men didn't give women the choice to fuck whoever they wanted. Civilization gives rise to technology, to the arts, to medicine, and to everything good in the world. The traits that would be beneficial in the state of nature are not the traits that build civilization, and even if they guarantee the short-term success of some humans' genes, they're not gonna be the traits that stop a fucking asteroid, cure a pandemic, or get us off this fucking planet before the sun burns out.
>>
>>38273629
I'm not concerned about it in that way. It naturally sorts itself out so that the best genes are passed on the same as in animals, plants, insects and everything else.
>>
>>38273698
this

our grandfathers had women in line.I want to bet more than half probably weren't chad themselves but they managed to pass on their genes

A world with only normie genes being passed on is destined to fail within a generation
>>
>the traits women evolved to find attractive in an ooga booga caveman society are good for humanity in the modern world
>>
>>38273601
It's a common misconception that nature does the best selection. Some type of deer, forgot it's name had it's females only mate with the biggest males who also had the biggest antlers. This lead them to extinction because the males had to go a long way to find enough food to grow so that put them in danger of predators and their big antlers also made them much easier to spot. So no all women fucking only chad because of his looks is a terrible idea.

I don't even want to breed but i blame females and white knights for being hostile to me and not letting me get my dick wet every once in a while to keep my sanity.
>>
>>38273601

Agreed OP. 80-20 rule should be strictly enforced. Women should be forced into Chads harems at a young age and kept in there until they are no longer of breeding age and then they become denmothers, women that raise all the children. Beta men should be castrated and put into labor camps to serve the needs of society dictated by Chad. It is the natural order of things and the default state of mankind. We experimented with "love" and "relationships" and have learned that they are failures. Women naturally gravitate to the alphas and submit to them sexual while betas are sexually starved. Why we pretend things like marriage and love are real is beyond me.
>>
>>38273601
>le women only want le chad

>implying men don't literally jack off to staceys every night of their lives and only give ugly women attention if that's all they can manage
>>
File: 1497964092509.png (35KB, 780x532px)
1497964092509.png
35KB, 780x532px
>>38273601
Survival of the species is the marriage of flesh and machine, through cyborg augmentations we will surpass the limitations of flesh, through genetic manipulation we will surpass the weakness of inherited diseases and disfigurements
Once our flesh is made steel and our organs have been enhanced with science can we call ourselves masters of our own future, we shall be the Terra's chosen and our kind will soar across galaxies
>>
>>38273809

It created the modern world. The world is weak because betas are allowed to pay to breed. There is a reason why the West is on the decline and why white women end up fucking African blacks and Arabs.
>>
>>38273698
So much this. Not to mention the genes of scientists, engineers, academics and other intellectuals are disproportionately selected against, in favour for CHAD. Contemporary women are literally making humans more stupid.
>>
>>38273831
Because the system you propose won't last a decade. The 80% of males will revolt and burn, rape and slaughter their way to satisfaction. They won't just slave away for nothing in return.
>>
>>38273857

That's the beauty of it, it's already naturally happening even with the freedom to choose.
>>
>>38273873
It's really not happening, majority of breeding people are poor and ugly. Women who know what's good for them marry quickly and don't fuck around. The stupid ones ride the cock carousel then in their 30s they start to drink a lot of boxed wine and anxiously post "where have all the good men gone" on social media before suiciding once they realize no on wants them anymore. It's gone so bad even mainstream media acknowledges it now. This shit won't last.
>>
>>38273854
No, you have it backwards. Yes, society allows betas to breed. But that-allowing them a wife each-is what created the modern world. Ooga booga did not create the modern world.

And who gives a fuck what women choose if left totheir own devices? You might as well let children pick.
>>
>>38273909

Modern world only exists because Chad and alphas had harems and guided civilization to prosperity. What you're cheering about only existed for the past 200 years and we can see the results, a dismal failure.

And isn't something like 30% of the global population is a direct descendant of Gengis Khan? It is the natural order of things and society and civilization works best when alphas run and control it and betas submit and slave away and die for them.
>>
>>38273902

So you admit they fuck around with the alphas and Chad and then only marry a beta when they want an easy life and someone to leech off of? Cut the middle man out and put women on harems so they can fulfill their biological and psychological desire to get fucked by alphas while being supported by betas.
>>
Ask any woman if they would prefer to be in a harem for Chad, dozens of women share one alpha male, or if they would want to be in a lifelong relationship with a beta.

95%+ of all women would say they'd rather be Chad's Tuesday night than be a betas one and only.
>>
>>38274021
You have no comprehension of history because you've never studied it, it's painfully obvious from your posts, and nothing you can say in your reply to this is going to give you the background in history you'd need to be right here. But since you'll talk out of your ass either way, here goes:

You are only remembering the greats. The ones that were written about. The ones that had harems, that pillaged and plundered-the heroes and conquerors.

They did not build civilization, even if they passed on their genes. They were romanticized by civilization, but that's because you don't want to read an epic about peasant farmers, merchants, and day laborers. And those betas aren't going to slave away and die for the alphas unless they're guaranteed pussy.

>the last 200 years
Yeah, you just pulled that out of your ass, and even if it were true, the failure you're witnessing is a result of even more recent changes that allowed precisely what YOU are cheering-uninhibited female sexuality.
>>
>>38274112

Objectively, 40% of men never bred. So much for your argument.
>>
>>38273848
No one said men don't want Stacey. It works both ways.
>>
File: 1499646827348.jpg (62KB, 518x680px)
1499646827348.jpg
62KB, 518x680px
>>38273601
I'm okay with women wanting tall, handsome, muscular men.

What I am not okay with is women also being attracted to violent, aggressive men who harm and kill innocents. The way women fawn over Meeks, Bundy, Ramirez, Manson and Breivik (along with countless drug dealers, gangsters and petty criminals) makes me want to vomit.

Dangerous sociopathic men might've made good breeding partners for women in the pre-agricultural era of humanity, but it's been a foolish choice since then. Sadly, women's brains cannot keep up with civilizational progress.
>>
>>38273848
Men have far more varied taste. Fat, skinny, short, tall, black, white etc.
>>
>>38273848
Except men have much lower standards you stupid roastie
>>
>>38273848

I actually masturbate to average looking girls because I feel a greater sense of intimacy with them.
>>
>>38274021
How many famous scientists and inventors do you think were Chads?

If anything, high intelligence and asexuality come hand in hand.
>>
>>38273698
Well Fucking said. Who are the real men? Douchebag chads or people who shaped this world like Newton, Tesla, the men who put us on the moon, Jimmy Hendrix etc.
>>
>>38274200
This is indeed true, smart people can more easily recognize the absurdify of our situation and decide to opt out of life
>>
>>38274200
Looks and intelligence are correlated. Better looking people tend to be more intelligent so yeah they were probably the Chads of their time
>>
>>38274200

It's well documented that Newton and Tesla were gay.
>>
>>38274136
How does that negate my argument? Their genes didn't get passed on, Chad's did. Okay. How does that mean that Chad built civilization? Stop moving goalposts and take five fucking seconds to think.

Men who build often build things that their descendants will never see because their lines end. That doesn't mean that the inheritors of that shit actually built it.
>>
>>38274211
It's not a matter of being real men. I'm just saying that civilization exists because betas were given a place.
>>
>>38274286
Holy shit no.
Women couldn't't give a shit if you just discovered a planet or penicillin, all they care about is looks and money.
>>
>>38273601
I look at it from the antinatalism point of view. I don't want to risk subjecting anyone else to this horror known as life. I realise I have some mental problems that inhibit my ability to live a regular life, but breeding opens up the possibility of passing that on, and I can't have that weight on my shoulders

Not like I had a choice anyhow
>>
File: 1485924691459s.jpg (5KB, 184x193px)
1485924691459s.jpg
5KB, 184x193px
>>38274136
>throwing out a sourceless,meaningless number
>>
File: SalaiByLeonardo.jpg (51KB, 341x443px)
SalaiByLeonardo.jpg
51KB, 341x443px
>>38274297
dont forgot da vinci

mabye homosexuality is the true redpill?
>>
>>38274343
My life is worth it in spite of what I've suffered, and joy and grief are both worthwhile experiences.

>>38274338
This, pretty much. You think women are soaking their panties over Jonas Salk?
>>
>>38274349
Oh, it's true. He's just uninformed and makes shitty arguments based on surface-level contemplation of things he saw on the internet.
>>
>>38274359
Your life is worth living to you, but mine is not to me. I don't think I'll be around long, and no, it's not because no woman wants to be around me. I've stopped seeking outside validation. In fact, I've validated myself, and came to the conclusion that I have nothing to lose by killing myself. I will try to ween my family off me, to save them some heartache, but it will happen.
>>
>>38274297
>newton and tesla were gay
i heavily doubt the newton part.
>>
>>38274338
I guess you read it wrong. Scientists are intelligent and therefore most likely good looking.
>>
File: DaddyFreddy.jpg (14KB, 220x280px)
DaddyFreddy.jpg
14KB, 220x280px
>>38274351
And Frederick the Great, King of Prussia
Thing is none of these homosexuals were attention whoring faggots
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>38274466
And this is based upon?...
>>
>>38274343

same. people always wonder why I'm so upbeat even though I'm a trashy virgin NEET, because all the suffering ends with my pathetic ass.
>>
>>38274568
That's right. It comforting knowing that I end a line of suffering and no more innocent people will suffer by my hand. (Innocent people meaning unborn)
>>
File: 1473218806813.jpg (54KB, 444x444px)
1473218806813.jpg
54KB, 444x444px
>>38274343
Same here. I'm not passing on my shitty genes. The only worthwhile thing I have is some modicum of intelligence, but much good that'll do you in the modern-day social media world. I'll never have a legacy, and I don't care. Just sticking around for the ride and consuming as much culture as I can in the meanwhile
It's why I also can't give a fuck about climate change and overpopulation and all that other shit. Let the normies burn in their normie-crafted hell.
>>
>>38274153
This and women who are attracted to businessmen and successful people with psychopathic behavior.
Two types of men should be attractive: the intellectual type and the physically strong type, not this two-faced "he can live even on the surface of ice" successful businessman type.
>>
>>38274658
I used to care about global warming and shit, but then one day it hit me; you're not having kids. And then I realised how nature will take care of itself. The normies may burn, but they obviously don't care.
I am actually depressed and don't really get joy out of anything but I'm still around because I am interested in seeing how this plays out, plus if SHTF I might have a chance at killing some normies
>>
>>38274471
Oh, yes, especially on Ancient Normiebook and Twattle. Do you know how fucking retarded you sound, dude? How the fuck were they going to be attention whores when there was no form of social media to speak of besides newspapers hardly anyone could read?
>>
>>38274466
No-while the average doctor or banker may be more handsome than the average plumber, the men who are smart enough to win Nobel Prizes tend to be average ot below average.

Heck, just look at the young men studying STEM majors at Ivy League colleges- many of them are short, non-white, ugly- i.e. not attractive(to Western women at least).
>>
>>38274774
Baseless, unsubstantiated claims only there to make yourself feel better as part of the 'victimized intelligent man' group.
>>
>>38274843
You're both making baseless claims to further your own points. Jesus Christ
>>
>>38274843
Do you think men who attend Arizona State are more or less likely to be virgins than men who attend M.I.T.?

You genuinely have to be either a troll or have no life experience to think smart=attractive in either men or women.
>>
>>38274895
>called out on baseless, unsubstantiated claim
>you have to be a troll or have no life experience not to believe baseless, unsubstantiated claim!!!

Some schools might attract people and create a culture in which the students spend more time studying than trying to get laid, and other schools might be party schools. This has no bearing on whether intelligence is attractive.
>>
>>38275040
What matters for male attractiveness is looks, money and status. Jay-Z is neither intelligent nor attractive, yet he's had sex with far more women than the average male Nobel Prize winner.

Intelligence has absolutely ZERO effect on male attractiveness by itself. The "culture" of a school has nothing to do with it. If you're a good-looking college male, you will get laid. If you're not, then you won't get laid.
>>
>>38273601
There is a necessity for some inferior genes in any gene-pool or else inbreeding is inevitable. You have a role to play.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.