[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally a girl is into me >She has anxiety disorders,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1482780238685.jpg (6KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1482780238685.jpg
6KB, 238x192px
>finally a girl is into me
>She has anxiety disorders, depression and anorexia

What do
>>
>>38273506
Feed her food and smash
>>
File: Nathan For (You).jpg (57KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Nathan For (You).jpg
57KB, 960x540px
>>38273506
Convince her to have a suicide pact with you, it's what I'd do.
>>
Drop her like a sack of shit
>>
>>38273506
be nice but don't go overboard
>>
>>38273557
Why not

Oregon anal
>>
>>38273506
>implying most of the people here don't also have mental disorders
>>
>>38273645
this

If you are truly a robot , you should not be expecting a stacy come on man
>>
>>38273506
Are you actually surprised that the only girl willing to date you is mentally ill?
>>
>>38273655
Most staceys are mentally ill.

Hot girls are the worst because they can actually get away with being mentally ill
>>
>>38273506
Marry her. Get her pregnant.
>>
File: hol horse.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hol horse.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>38273506
>finally a girl is into me
Get off of my board, norman.
>>
all women are sluts just fuck her and leave because that's what she's going to do to you
>>
Op here

On a serious note:

How the double fuck do I recognize an anxiety attack

What am I supposed to do if she gets one
>>
My sister was like that, show her support, be patient and show her a goal in life. Dont let her be lazy, too much free time leads to these exact things. Get her a job/hobby etc
>>
>>38273598
this happened to me
she was depressed / had anxiety
pretty sure part of it was tumblr undiagnosed (attention seeking) shit but anyway
I was nice as fuck and cared a lot, told her its not her fault she cuts and that she can always talk to me about that kind of stuff, at first she was totally in love with me (even said she could see herself with me forever), about a month after she stays round, i get drunk and pass out, she leaves in the middle of the night and breaks up with me over snapchat.
basically
>if you're too nice straight away you risk boosting her confidence and her realising she can do better than you.
or maybe she just left me because im an alcoholic
>>
>>38274522
>How the double fuck do I recognize an anxiety attack

i go quiet when i have an anxiety attack. she might gasp for air or fidget compulsively.
>>
>>38273506
give her nice drugs that help with these
hug her
she'll make an association between happy feeling - removal of issues - being with you
that's good for both of you
>>
you can give it a try but from my experience with real life girls, those with depression etc just fuck your mental health up and then leave you without a warning
>>
Can I have her? I have an anorexia fetish and the depression/anxiety attacks only make her more vulnerable.
>>
If you fuck her, she'll love you forever.
>>
run forrest. These people only drown you, mental illness is as toxic and contagious as ebola.
>>
Give her all the love and support she needs.
>>
>>38276403
>>38276387
>>38276287
>>38276087
>>38276067
>>38276027
>>38275809
>>38274172
Stop giving me conflicting advice!
>>
>>38276684
the problem is, nobody is giving you advice in here, they are just saying what they would do if it were them in this position.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.