[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you meet someone that's your superior in every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1476107524396.jpg (32KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
1476107524396.jpg
32KB, 402x414px
>when you meet someone that's your superior in every single way and is a smug cunt about it
>>
File: 1467505717512.png (645KB, 761x673px) Image search: [Google]
1467505717512.png
645KB, 761x673px
>>38273362
>when you let them fuck you like the loser you are
>>
Encountering people like that helped me become the patient individual i am today.

You have to be at that point
>>
>>38273362
>When you later get to know them better and know you're good friends and consider eachother equals
>>
looks wise 1, incel NEET here,

so this happens to me every day,

i just ignore it, and accept that my life is pure hell. I was pissed off as fuck when i was young though
>>
>>38273362
this is my friend

it just makes it easier to make fun of him for it though we both know its just for fun
>>
File: 1499256284123.jpg (45KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1499256284123.jpg
45KB, 600x456px
I met guy who was literally me except his parents were fucking rich.
>hot brunette catholic girlfriend despite him being atheist
>had like 7 guitars but never learned to play
>parents paid for his wow subscription during vanilla-wotlk
>onwed all consoles starting from snes
>uncle helped him repair and pimp old ford mustang that he was getting everyday to highschool
>got him job in his sawmill where he was doing jackshit for full salary
>his house looked like palace and had 3 towers
>fucking towers
>his room was in the tallest one and had private telescope observatory
>he met with a finish metal band and they invited him to drink with them
>his grandfather was a pilot and gave him his military jacket
He wasnt handsome but despite that all girls were after him. Fuck why i cant have life like that. I hate living on credit.
>>
File: 1488225097388.jpg (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1488225097388.jpg
10KB, 231x218px
>>38273362
>bring friend to the gym
>lift 3x more than him
>couple months later he's almost as strong as you
>>
>>38273362
Only losers desperately need to feel superior to others
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.