[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored af, just sent this to a "10/10 athletic" roastie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_10.png (88KB, 1449x399px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_10.png
88KB, 1449x399px
Bored af, just sent this to a "10/10 athletic" roastie on craigslist. She demanded an image of yourself in the first reply even though she didn't show any pics of herself in the ad. Thoughts?
>>
>>38272476
You're not going to get a reply back.
Meanwhile, men will send their photo to her first. Regardless.
>>
>>38272504
Yea, most likely I won't get a reply from her but at the end I said "don't bother messaging back if you aren't up to my standards" so now she has to reply back because of my cockiness.
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (13KB, 679x145px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
13KB, 679x145px
the roastie's ad
>>
>>38272578
what the fuck is a SWF?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (86KB, 1233x925px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
86KB, 1233x925px
>>38272504
She fucking replied and said "I can't wait for our date"

>PIC RELATED IS "10/10" ROASTIE
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
>>
also body builders aren't athletes. athletes play in professional leagues or teams not just stack weights lol
>>
>>38272627
thread hidden

fuck white people. goddamn my eyes fuck
>>
>>38272627
She isn't even a quarter stacey tier. FUCKIN ROASTIES.
>>
>>38272627

Ok OP chill. This is what you do now.

Arrange a time, place, and a day for the "date" and yes actually go there but just watch the roastie whore as she sits alone at a table constantly checking her phone to see if you are texting her
>>
File: ZY9dX3H.png (962KB, 1284x7572px) Image search: [Google]
ZY9dX3H.png
962KB, 1284x7572px
>>38272627
Be like catfishman anon.
Do a service to robots everywhere.
>>
>>38272708
>implying i should going outside
nice try chad thundercock.
>>
>>38272578
>I'm a very attractive
>>38272627

I know that anytime you point out a woman isn't attractive everyone jumps on you and says you don't get to have an opinion because you're a virgin neckbeard loser etc etc
but can we all just admit she's objectively below average, unless she has a fantastic body not shown in that picture or something
>>
>>38272732
She's on craigslist, what did you expect. A 10/10 there is a 4/10 in real life. Other than that, every girl on craiglists is a fucking BBW.
>>
>>38272727

OP no. This is to humiliate that roastie whore in a public setting, possibly making her cry IN PUBLIC and storm back to her car/the bus/the train humiliated and ashamed of herself for not seeing that it was too good to be true.

If you don't you don't really want to wage war against the normies. Do it for the war effort.
>>
>>38272783
I already texted her "ew" like 15 minutes ago. She hasn't responded yet. I think she uses an automated system or something because it's like 3 in the morning for me.
>>
>>38272818

How'd you get her number then? It's not necessarily too late, Chads tease their roasties all the time.
>>
>>38272708
Are you trying to make him the next Cat Fish Man? If so I very much respect what you're doing here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.