[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post whatever's on your mind or you want to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15

File: tumblr_ossvk05dN31wu6b46o1_1280.jpg (135KB, 750x1126px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ossvk05dN31wu6b46o1_1280.jpg
135KB, 750x1126px
ITT post whatever's on your mind or you want to get off your chest
>>
>mfw I recognize both of those people on sight
>and not because I've met them, but because I've been on 4chan for 11 years
I really do need to kill myself soon
>>
>>38272262
If you've been going on 4chan or /pol/ in the past year you'd know who they are.
>>
>>38272336
Ive been on /pol/ ever since the betas were worshiping JihadWatcher. So yeah, I need to kill myself, and soon.
>>
>>38272336
what the fuck are you two talking about
>>
>>38272233
two uglyass people
the fuck ami supposed to be looking at?
>>
>>38272362
The guy on the right is Milo.
>>
>>38272233
>>38272262
The girl is some jewish anti-communist, I think.
Some Brit on /int/ posts her a lot.
>>
File: photo_2017-07-09_20-24-52.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-09_20-24-52.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
should i cop these

for reference 5'8" 130lbs, white shirts blue jeans and green jacket.

am i still neet if i've got an ebay store
>>
>>38272388
Am I suppose to know the name?
I'm not interested in the dude what's the chics name
>>
>>38272362
>>38272421
Communismkills and Milo Yiannopoulos.
>>
>>38272451
anti commie and likes guns
where the fuck do you even find girls like that?
>>
File: 1498897137258.jpg (39KB, 998x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498897137258.jpg
39KB, 998x720px
I'm ready to fucking SCREAM.

I want kids. I love kids. When I hold babies or babysit my little cousins, my heart swells. Even seeing kids in the supermarket makes me want to reproduce. I'm fucking JEALOUS of people with kids. Even the shitty parts where they scream and cry and act like brats constitute something I want.

I'm the only guy in a generation, and I'm the last one with my family's name. I want to pass that down. I want to give my dad grandchildren. I want my kids to know my family, and I want my family to know them. I want to watch a continuation of my spark get to experience all those firsts, but renewed. I want it so fucking bad.

But it's not fucking happening. I couldn't support them as it is, anyway. You need money for that. You need money and the symbols of wealth for a woman to even consider dating you. I don't have money. I don't even have a job. I have debt. I won't have money for another half-decade, and even the money I make in residency is going to be shit, so let's make it like 11 years. I'll be in my 30's by then.

I wouldn't marry any of the women here at college, and we're all going to go our separate ways after we graduate anyway. And dating in med school? Pfft. Then I might move again for residency. Then I can finally be near my family, where I want to be. Then what? Do I go to singles bars in-between long-ass shifts? Do I make some stupid dating profile and try to hit it off with some post-wall bitch who I have no history with and who desperately wants kids as badly as I do? What do I even say? "Hey, I have a high income and status now, so please let me fuck an autistic baby into you even though you'd never give me the time of day otherwise, and then cheat on and divorce me and take all my shit and the kids so I can fucking kill myself?"

Fucking housing prices are way up. Fucking divorce rates are way up. My student loan debt is going to eat me alive. My dad's probably not gonna meet his grandkids, if they ever exist.
>>
I can't stand my job I'm working at and I couldn't be happier that it ends in 3 weeks.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (16KB, 388x379px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
16KB, 388x379px
I moved to a new country for a job and I'm trying hard and I'm doing well but I feel like a piece of shit every day. I sort of miss being a mediocre drug addict, at least I felt good at least once everyday. For once ive some meagre savings but no one to have fun with it. Im a grown ass 25yr old guy and feel like crying when I'm alone. I dont know what I want or what to do anymore. I'm quite lost
>>
File: 1495022075070.jpg (376KB, 667x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495022075070.jpg
376KB, 667x900px
>>38272750
You put my thoughts into articulate words. This generation just seems so screwed. Women are whores, just being alive and by yourself costs a fuck ton. Then I think of the future and how it will just be constant work or preparation for work with almost no leisure time. I can't go a day without wondering what the point of all this shit is.
>>
File: 1497900085843.png (233KB, 520x423px) Image search: [Google]
1497900085843.png
233KB, 520x423px
>>38272750
My goal basically entails 18-hour shifts. The bitch is probably gonna cheat on me, and then I can either be a fucking cuck or get robbed, legally, in divorce court. And of course she'll get the kids because I'll always be working anyway.

Or fuck, maybe I can start the search early and hope some woman signs on for a life with me before I actually start making a significant income. That'll never fucking happen, of course, and she'll resent me for being broke and working all the time instead of seeing it as an investment anyway.

College makes me despair for the pool I'll get to pick from, anyway. I hate these vapid whores, and I hate the whole system of values they almost universally have. I know for a fact they're not marriage material. But hey, maybe I can just marry a younger woman instead of a post-wall one, right? So that she can feel like she missed out on sexual liberation and heat on me? Great.

And of course all this resentment and insecurity is unattractive. Great. How fucking convenient.

Well, just lower my standards, right? I must be insane for wanting a hero's reward for a hero's work. And I know I am insane. You can't negotiate attraction, and women don't get horny for good people, they get horny for attractive people.

>>38272876
>This generation just seems so screwed. Women are whores, just being alive and by yourself costs a fuck ton. Then I think of the future and how it will just be constant work or preparation for work with almost no leisure time. I can't go a day without wondering what the point of all this shit is.
This, basically. Fuck this whole generation. Seriously.
>>
File: 1498896159377.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1498896159377.png
69KB, 366x401px
>>38272923
If I do what I plan to do, I will never shake the feeling that my wife only married me for my money and status. And I know, in some part of my brain, that this is actually what I'm hoping for, because I don't believe for one fucking second that a woman will ever love me for who I am as a person. Because, as brilliant as I am, I am fucking defective, and it's idiotic to expect someone to rationalize and moralize their way past millions of years of evolutionary hard-wiring.

I'm not even there yet, and I already feel fucking cheated. "Just lower your standards." Bullshit. They're not even that high, and society basically tells me to fuck myself for even having standards. All I want is somebody who I can stand to look at and who is actually a decent person. Fuck me for that.

On my end, I get to study until my eyes literally hurt with every new line of text. I get to drag myself, sleep-deprived, through day after day of work. I get to plan ahead for what basically constitutes a decade and have to follow through on every partof that plan without fucking a single thing up. I have to undertake a grueling and self-imposed dexterity-training regimen for the career I want because my wiring's faulty as shit and I couldn't even hold a spoon properly until a year ago. I get to eat ramen or just starve and just throw my 20's into the fucking trash heap as an investment while other people party it up.

And I have to lower my fucking standards and marry some fat, ugly cunt who decided 5 fucking seconds ago that NOW she wants to settle down and have a family? Somebody who wasn't willing to deny herself a fucking THING gets to cash in on all my sacrifice because, hey, you're not entitled to blah blah blah go fuck myself.

Fuck everything. Fuck societal decay and fuck modern women. Fuck generational theft. Fuck it all. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>>
I'm obese at this point and have been for years. I know I've known about this for that long, but I don't think I've actually ever said it.
It's finally hitting me how many of my problems of self-loathing and hatred have to do with something that should've been fixed so long ago. God, to think of how much time I've wasted. My twenties are leaving me so fast now because of how I look.

I felt like I hit rock bottom so long ago that I didn't realize until tonight I that I AM falling further and further into the bottom. Fuck me it can't be too late.
>>
File: 1482645844860s.jpg (4KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1482645844860s.jpg
4KB, 250x187px
>>38272233
everyday i get home from work and i have all these great ideas for art and writing. but as soon as i get to my room, i sit down and end up playing video games for 12 hours again and going to sleep at 9 am. it sucks bros
>>
>>38273121
>On my end, I get to study until my eyes literally hurt with every new line of text. I get to drag myself, sleep-deprived, through day after day of work. I get to plan ahead for what basically constitutes a decade and have to follow through on every partof that plan without fucking a single thing up. I have to undertake a grueling and self-imposed dexterity-training regimen for the career I want because my wiring's faulty as shit and I couldn't even hold a spoon properly until a year ago. I get to eat ramen or just starve and just throw my 20's into the fucking trash heap as an investment while other people party it up.

what the fuck? why are you even studying medicine if you hate it? Sure, studying is kinda boring, and grueling, but if you feel like you have to become a doctor just to get laid/start a family, maybe you should start working on your social skills and/or working out.
>>
>>38273121
It might be my sleep-deprived brain, but this post just made me feel blind hatred for everything just because I empathize with all of that. Jesus anon.
>>
>>38272750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkvEpoqFx6c
>>
File: 1496517256572.gif (27KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496517256572.gif
27KB, 125x125px
I wish I knew why people liked me. Maybe then I wouldn't feel disgust every time I looked in the mirror.
>>
>>38272233
I'm going to be 20 in a month and a half, I'll almost certainly still be a virgin.
I'll have never had a girlfriend, I'll still be a NEET, I'll still be a disappointment to my father, etc
If I do find a job it'll be a shitty wageslave job, retail or hotel work, and I don't think I can do that for very long before I just give up and go back to being a NEET.

The only highlight of my life is when my old schoolfriend comes home from uni and brings new drugs to try a couple times a year.

Thing is, I enjoy myself a lot the time, and if I could just have some assurance that one day I'll have a future and a gf who cares about me and maybe even potentially children, I'd be able to fully enjoy just wasting a few years playing vidya, watching anime, and just living the comfy NEET lifestyle.

I'm happy to have spent my teens and early twenties like this, but the fear that I'll still be the same when I'm 30 is terrifying. It also seems very possible, I mean nothing has changed in my life since I dropped out of sixth form (last two years of highschool for americans) nearly three years ago.
>>
I CANT SLEEP AFTER THREE HOURS OF TRYING AND I HAVE ORIENTATION TOMORROW FOR COLLEGE. I'M GOING TO BE A MESS AND THERE ISN'T ANYTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT
>>
File: 1498201758146.gif (716KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498201758146.gif
716KB, 512x512px
>>38273176
>what the fuck? why are you even studying medicine if you hate it?
I don't hate it. I've had an interest in biology since I was like 5, and I've had an interest in medicine since 6th grade. I love what it represents, and I genuinely feel like it's my "destiny" or whatever. That doesn't make the pain any less real, worth it though it might be, and it doesn't stop me from hating parts of what I have to do in order to enter the field. Thinking it'd be any other way for anybody is delusional.

>Sure, studying is kinda boring, and grueling, but if you feel like you have to become a doctor just to get laid/start a family, maybe you should start working on your social skills and/or working out.
That's not why I want to be a doctor. I want to bea doctor because I'm a genius and this is the most noble application of that, because I owe my life and the lives of people I love to medicine, and because I have an actual attraction to it. I wouldn't spend hours just learning how to use my fucking hands in spite of a neurological disorder if I didn't want this. I just REALLY fucking resent that I won't get a proper reward as far as marriage goes.

And I can get laid. No despair about that. I despair over actually getting married.

>>38273268
I'm sleep-deprived, too, and I wrote it, so i might be biased, but holy fuck, this whole generation is screwed beyond repair and somebody is bound to empathize with that.

>>38273343
Fine. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and watch it.
>>
File: 1428714085547.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1428714085547.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
Found out yesterday I'm going to be a dad and I couldn't sleep all night. I want kids but I'm not dad material. I wish I could just relive high school over and over again. Things were simple back then, and the same every day. Change scares me and this is a big change. This is a "rest of my life" change.
>>38273364
I feel you. I've got it pretty good but I feel like I don't deserve any of it. I don't understand why anyone likes me at all. If I knew someone who was like me I would probably hate them openly.
>>
Life is really boring and I want to be powerful.

I'm so lonely, but I don't trust people.

Everyone is disappointed in me, but I'm disappointed in them, too.

No one enjoys my company.
>>
>>38273474
>I'm so lonely, but I don't trust people.
>Everyone is disappointed in me, but I'm disappointed in them, too.

Jesus fuck, anon.
>>
File: 1451939667512.png (72KB, 678x866px) Image search: [Google]
1451939667512.png
72KB, 678x866px
>>38272233
i wonder if girls from eastern europe are different from all the shitty western ones influenced by media and the feminism wave. anons here are talking about stacy and how women are inherently malicious creatures but here they seem more grounded to earth.
any other anons have an opinion on this?
>>
>>38273584
it's true
t. yugoslavia
>>
>i love cars and everything connected to cars
>get my drivers license as the first from my friend circle
>dad bought an expensive car for me to drive
>he forbids me to drive without him
>every time i drive with him he tells me i'm the shittiest driver and how they shouldn't have given me a license
>gets mad at me for not wanting to drive

Its really eating me up inside, seeing how all my friends drive (or even crash) their cars and their parents are actually proud of them. I just want to drive a shitbox.

>>38273584
Maybe there is a slightly higher percentage of more traditionally inclined girls but don't fool yourself anon, most eastern european women aren't kind and caring waifus

t. polish anon
>>
I live my life in haze of mediocrity, doing nothing to better myself and not even enjoying myself half the time with what I waste my time with. I could be developing a skill, practicing an instrument, improving my write, at least read a fucking book. But no, I spend all day in front of a screen and the days go on achingly slow, and zip past at the same time. I have no desire to better myself or improve my situation, content to rot in this chair until I die. I wish I had dreams, or ambitions, or something. But I have nothing I want to strive for, not even an attainable goal for tomorrow let alone beyond that. I bide my time with fantasies and the only experiences I could truly ever want only exist in fantasy. I'll never be real wizard. I'll never go out into the stars and meet other intelligent life. I'll never bend the world into my own image. I'll never do a million other things that couldn't happen in this reality. And it tears me up that I'll never do these things, and it hurts even worse that impossible whims are the only things I could care about doing.

In summary: Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>38273584
I'm probably the guy you're referring to with the misogyny shit, and I never said that women are inherently malicious creatures. My favorite people in the world are all women. Again, only dude in a generation.

That said, I think all the "shitty western ones influenced by media and the feminism wave" are just manifestations of unrestrained femininity. This was not put upon them so much as allowed to flourish.

It may well be different where media and society are different. I don't know, and I won't claim knowledge of it since I haven't been to Eastern Europe.

>>38273641
Maybe you fixate on the impossible so you have an excuse for not achieving it. Like you said, if you spent even an hour a day improving yourself, things could be different.
>>
I don't want to do this anymore. i'm fed up of being lonely. I'm smart, at least smart enough to get a decent STEM degree, and I have a set of hobbies that bring me happiness. but the one thing I want more than anything else, intimacy with another human being, i'll probably never experience
I'm terrible with people, I have no social skills and I don't know what the fuck to do about it at this point
I don't want to be lonely anymore
>>
>>38273659
i was reffering to /r9k/ as a whole, since that's the usual conseus here. I'm saying that because i've seen women act different here even though that was like 3-4 times and there's a visible difference.
>>
>>38273714
the loneliness is eating away at me. I have no real friends, no one I feel "safe" talking to and nobody who shares my hobbies and interests IRL. so I turned to 4chan. but this place can't provide me with a real sense of belonging. no matter how much I try, I can't have a beer with 4chan. I can't talk face to face with 4chan. I can't hug 4hcan. and I feel like all of these things are killing me from the inside out
>>
>Make group of friends
>After a while tell them I'm bi
>Constantly making jokes about being into one of these friends (I'm a guy btw)
>This continues
>Friend's gf breaks up w/ him due to her family being absolute dicks
>He's finally single
>He tells a story about another friend of his asking him to go out with them this one time
>"I'm 93% sure I'm not gay"
>"There's still that 7%, anon"
>We joke about how this group is his gay harem
>He laughs but then says he is doubtful as to whether I'm joking or not

Not sure whether I should tell him or not. If I did it might move forward/stop eating me up, but at the same time it might also ruin our friendship. The "joking" (and I use quotation marks because it's what I've really been feeling) has been going on for a while. Whenever I get the chance I make a joke about wanting to be with him. Nobody else knows, but i'm not sure how long it's gonna be before the truth gets out.
>>
>>38273721
3-4 times doesn't count for shit. Obviously nobody is an irredeemable caricature, and obviously even shitty people are worthwhile, but the exceptions do not negate the rule.
>>
I'm living in a rural Australian town 6-7 hours away from the nearest capital. I'm still living with my parents and I have a shitty casual supermarket job that gets me on average 10 hours a week, apart from the same job with the same company in a different location, this is the only job I've had since I was of legal job-having age. I've applied to every job I qualified for for the past 1 and a half years and I've had maybe 3 or 4 interviews.
Now I'm nearing 21 in a few months and the only way I can think of getting out of this hellhole is going to university in a capital but I don't know if that's something I can even do.
I don't know the first thing about applying there or living on campus because I definitely wont be able to afford living on my own or if I'd be able to afford uni at all. I'm not even sure what I would study except that I.T related shit is the only thing I'm interested/good at
It seems that there are a fair few uni-going robots on here so if any of you have any advice, I'm all ears.
>>
Is that Milo Yiannopoulos?

Original post, It took me like an extra 30 seconds to learn that last name.
>>
It's not going to be okay.
It never was and never will be.
I fail at everything I do.
I'm so sad that I can muster the urge or balls to neck myself...
Or slit my own throat I want to die in a bloody mess because it would be more fitting and the dmt or whatever the brain excretes while bleeding to death is a good chill high.
>>
>>38272750
I feel this existential pain every day my man. I used to work as a teacher and I love kids. (Inb4 spurdo) it makes me sadder and sadder to realise it's becoming more and more unlikely. I think it would be a crushing blow to my mother if she never got to have grandkids. The options seems limited.

1)play the normie game and end up with shitty kids due to shit mother and divorce rape etc.
2)Varg it: find an autistic QT and move to the countryside. If it weren't for all the Christ stuff I'd happily live Amish.
3) lockdown any semi wifeish material by getting her pregnant sneakily. (Not a guarantee due to abortion and acceptability of single mother)

Is my only option trying to DL the plans for an artificial womb and make my own?
>>
It doesn't matter what you say anymore. After what you told me and what we said nothing is the same anymore. I know you still love him and I can't change that and it pissed me off because you even admitted he doesn't give a fuck about you and yet you still have the guys to say you want to be with him when all you talk about is how happy he makes you. just fuck you
>>
File: 1493843688065.jpg (28KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1493843688065.jpg
28KB, 500x524px
I kinda find myself becoming more and more nihilistic towards myself every day now. It's not that I hate everything and everyone. There's a lot of people that I love, including my family but just hate myself so much I can't bear the thought of them having my friends and family put up with my pathetic ass.

I tried to start drawing for the first time in my life today by downloading some of those Loomis books and just like any other beginner I suck donkey dick even at the most simple of exercises. I really wanna try and push on with it but I keep getting awful thoughts and belittling myself every time I draw. It sucks and I just wish the thoughts would go away sometimes. The Sad thing is that I know this is all wrong, I know better but I can't help it. I guess I'm just a delicate fucking flower.
>>
>>38272362
The guy on the right is the most flamboyant homosexual who has ever lived, I think whoever made this post was joking.
>>
>>38274293
try to learn a bit from those Loomis tutorials then experiment with what you want to, so you make it less of a chore and more enjoyable
>>
>>38272750
You have thought about this way too much man.
>>
>>38274438
There is no such thing as overthinking.
>>
>>38272233
I'm feeling pretty hopeless right about now. I know I need to change but at the same time I know I'm incapable of changing. I just graduated with my degree this year, so I shouldn't be feeling this low. The normies I graduated with are off living their lives and were so excited to graduate. I no longer have a purpose to work towards, and it seems I'm incapable of finding a job. Without that job I have no goal or objective. I feel truly lost as I sit here in sadness.

My parents are good people, and even if they say they won't kick me out I'll have no choice but to leave if I'm to retain any dignity after being a leech for so long. My folks are good people and they deserve someone better than me. I'm just a well of disappointment that soaks up their hard earned money.

I have done nothing noteworthy in my life and I can't do anything right. I've done nothing but push the people closest to me away for their own good. Of those still around, I can hear the pity and disappointment in their voices. I know the only way to stop that is to save myself, but I'm too far gone. I know that I'm going to be forever alone, no matter how much I hope otherwise.

I am not cut out for the neet life. I just need something to change, but why try when I know I'll fail and end up worse than before? I'm not capable of reaching out for a hand to help drag me out of this pit.

Maybe I'll feel better once I wake up. I doubt it
>>
Ashley Rae aka 'Communism Kills' is my qt3.14 Jewish waifu. She's basically a Jewish conservative libertarian with some edgy ideas on race and IQ.

Obviously everyone knows Milo.
>>
I turn 21 today, still live at home and feel like a huge loser
>>
>years of being alone
>get used to it and assume I don't need people
>go to sleep last night
>have a dream where I have loving friends and a qt by my side
>assumptions of enjoying solitude shattered

I hate people but I'd like a hug too.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.