[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At this point trying to keep fembots out is futile, if you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 869.jpg (78KB, 680x577px) Image search: [Google]
869.jpg
78KB, 680x577px
At this point trying to keep fembots out is futile, if you think that women could ever be miserable or lonely enough to belong here you're too fucking stupid to ever have your mind changed.

HOWEVER, one thing that we can acknowledge is the pure unfiltered malice that the women who come here possess, one thing all robots need to realize is that the women on this board come here purely to torment and harm vulnerable robots, we need to point this out more frequently, because most women who come here are unapologetic and in many cases frank and honest in their reason for being here.

Many fembots have been molested, so in an attempt to get back at the men who have supposedly caused them to suffer they attempt to cause as much mental agony to men as possible, in many cases with the clear intent to kill them.

What I'm saying is that we shouldn't waste our time talking about how "fembots" aren't robots and can't be miserable, but instead focus on the pure sadism and unfiltered malice a woman would have to have to come here.
>>
yeah yeah alright cunt, you're gay and you feel threatened, whatever
>>
It's because the roasties here are old.
>>
>>38272227
>Many fembots have been molested, so in an attempt to get back at the men who have supposedly caused them to suffer they attempt to cause as much mental agony to men as possible, in many cases with the clear intent to kill them.

what? can't speak for others but i've never even been wrongly touched.
>>
File: 1499582656272.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1499582656272.gif
2MB, 320x384px
roastie here. have you ever considered you're just a fucking retard and deserve malice?
>>
>>38272273

Then why are you polluting our air with your pussy stank?
>>
>>38272254
>>38272323

See what I mean? When confronted it's all "Yeah but men deserve it", honestly I really admire and appreciate the honesty here, I just hate the idea of robots thinking that the women on this board want anything more than to destroy them.
>>
File: tfm.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tfm.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>38272227
Yes, holes come here to get attention without having to actually suck our dicks IRL.
We come here because its a haven for people like us.
>>
>>38272438
Attention is a side dish, many of them are sadistic and wish to cause pain to vulnerable men.
>>
File: 1402516569328.jpg (14KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1402516569328.jpg
14KB, 464x464px
>>38272431
jesus fuck up pussy
>>
>>38272227
Is this a new meme?
Origami
>>
>>38272594
>jesus fuck up pussy
What did he mean by this
>>
>>38272760
>he
hole
>>
>>38272227
You're right OP. Don't listen to people who tell you otherwise. """Fembots""" have singlehandedly killed this board and anyone who defends them is a fucking retard.
>>
>>38272227
fembot here

we only come here to make fun of how pathetic you are
>>
>>38273313
We only tolerate you because some of you post tits.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.