[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

{spoiler}>tfw you broke up with your first gf[/spoiler] >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1497996707035.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497996707035.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
{spoiler}>tfw you broke up with your first gf[/spoiler]

>tfw u r here 4ever

/sad/ general
>>
>>38271737
Why did you break up with her anon?
>>
>>38271737
the feels are to extreme
I just went through my first true loves instagram its like a time capsule of us and had to take some kratom because the feels are getting to me too much but i love it really isnt even helping enough
>>
File: 1488221884636.jpg (109KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1488221884636.jpg
109KB, 500x326px
>tfw had a perfect pure gf who loved me for who I am
>she loved baking and cooking (especially for me)
>she was also pretty intelligent and funny
>she liked vidya and would play it with me or would watch me play it
>she also tolerated some of the shit I did, and we would go outdoors and ride bikes together or whatever
>she even stayed with me after finding out I'm a degenerate loser
>her parents got along swell with me and they didn't mind me spending the night at their house in their daughters room or being at their house alone with her
>broke up with her because I got fired from my job and wasn't going back to school and I was literally dragging her down
>she refused to acknowledge any of this so I had to break her heart and burn my bridges with her to make sure she never spoke to me ever again
I doubt anyone else knows this feel but I basically met the perfect woman to marry but I was too much of a loser to stay with her so I had to let her go
>>
>>38271884
reporting back the kratom is helping a lot more now
>>
>>38271884
>>38272116
Are you in the US? What's a legit source for kratom?
>>
>>38272125
im on red bison from golden rule botanicals its comparative to Percocet in my opinion
Never get headshop kratom unless you have literally none and its an emergency like coming down really hard from stims
My tolerance is kinda high but im on 9 grams of red bison and i always switch from red to white and green not building up a strong tolerance ever
>>
>>38272125
Literally wanted to kill myself before the dose kicked in my life is shit shit compared to the absolute party it was 24/7 its really difficult to adjust :/ but im learning
>>
>>38272151
>>38272170
I only want to try kratom because im coming off of a 5-10mg/day morphine habit and I don't want to hit the WDs super hard
>>
File: 1498725689397.jpg (48KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
1498725689397.jpg
48KB, 604x483px
>>38271868
She's severely mentally ill. She ruined a date I put a lot of effort into over an imagined slight, and it's not the first time this has happened. She refused to drop it or try to leave it alone that night or the next morning until everything was just fucked. We went off from our group in the morning to do a task and she just pushed and pushed and pushed and panicked and melted down and got furious and told me she was going to break up with me when we got home and that I should just break up with her now, so...I did.

It sucks. I really love her. Probs going to regret it in three weeks but my whole life is regret anyways lmfao.
>>
>>38272199
were all mentally ill brobot
>>
>>38271737
The first 2-3 gfs are only practice girls, even if you won't realize it until after the relationships are over.
>>
>>38272199
That sucks anon. I had my first boyfriend, he broke up with me because he's mentally ill (PTSD and depression) and didn't feel like he could do it.

Our relationship didn't last long but over 3 months later I still miss him terribly. We talked recently and all it resulted in was more confusion and unresolved feelings.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.