[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you ever get depressed how closed off your hearts have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Do any of you ever get depressed how closed off your hearts have become and how you've become distant towards all people, family included, and how it must tear your parents up when they ended up with a son like you instead of a normal son, and how you can never give anything back to them

It bums me out a bit
>>
Yes but then I remember that once my mom dies then I inherit the house and ~$100k in life insurance + illiquid assets because I'm an only child. Then I remember that you can do whatever you want in the world once you have a little bit of money.
>>
Nah, I'm numb to that shit also fuck my parents for forcing me into this meatbag.
>>
>>38271653
I don't like that I don't feel emotionally connected to anyone in my life. I don't hate that I'm somewhat antisocial, I just hate that the reason I'm somewhat antisocial is because I'm anxious to go outside. I honestly don't know how I'll manage in the real world once my parents are gone.

On the bright side, my parents and basically everyone I've ever met likes me (afaik). They say that "they don't know anyone who doesn't like anon". And that's why I hate how I can't emotionally connect with these people. They're good people but they couldn't understand me, or any other robot. Plus, people are bad at being deep with their friends, imo. If I can't have a waifu irl, at least let me have some real talks with my friends. Otherwise, friendship is just superficial.

I like to think my parents are at least vaguely proud of me. They consider me smart and like the fact that I can draw and do music. But, they don't approve of how I'd spend all day on my computer when given the chance. But, they just think I'm just an introvert, instead of a depressed robot, which is lucky for me because they won't intervene. All in all, my life has a lot of potential if I was a normie but I'm a robot so I take it for granted. I'd give my life about a 6-7/10ish so far.
>>
>>38271653
don't worry anon, most people lose touch with their friends or family after finishing highs cool

i managed to keep in touch with one friend and since i liv
>>
yes but i haven't lost all faith in myself.
i doubt i'll ever be able to have a decent relationship with another girl, and that would probably hurt them. but i'm very dedicated to achieving something in my life that'll let me repay them.
>>
File: 1499264118818.jpg (15KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499264118818.jpg
15KB, 500x350px
I was lucky enough to fuck myself over so early in life that I lack most of my emotions that aspire to companionship, I also dislike everyone around me so I don't have to worry about things like disappointing them.
>>
Everyone else molded me into who I am.
I could be a better man if I wasn't always kicked down when I wanted affection.
No one respects me, so no one aids me.
Without aid, I remain detestable.
BUT, if I were to get aid, people would attribute any success I have to the aid and exclude me from the endeavors.
Fuck life and everyone with it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.