[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>While masturbation induced ejaculations don't seem to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: slag life.png (2MB, 856x1132px) Image search: [Google]
slag life.png
2MB, 856x1132px
>While masturbation induced ejaculations don't seem to have that big of an effect on serum testosterone levels, sex with a real person does. For example: In a study of 44 men visiting a sex club, it was noted that the men who actually had sex in the club with a woman, noted a nice 72% average increase in their testosterone levels, while the men who only watched the act, got a boost of 11%.
>>
>cant have sex with a woman because I am a low-test beta
>having sex with a woman would raise my test, but I can't attract a woman to have sex with because I am a low-test beta
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diet to die want to diei want to diei want to die
>>
>>38271471
>Implying it's difficult to get laid
It's difficult the first time, after that it's as easy as stealing candy from a baby.
>>
fake and gay
____ in all fields
>>
Asian tradition holds that having your dick in a vagina boosts your yang, so it looks they were correct (as in yin/yang the masculine and feminine symbol/concept).
>>
>>38271527
https://www.anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/
>>
>>38271496
If you're that convinced that getting pussy will fix all your problems, buy some pussy. Then you'll realize you have real problems other than not getting fucked and you'll know what it means to want to die.
>>
>>38271546
not a source
post a study from nih or other credible outlet
>>
>>38271553
I genuinely could fix all of my problems if I had high testosterone
>>
>>38271471
I don't want to have high testosterone I don't want to go bald
>>
>>38271496
>buy whores to fuck
>level up test level
>use high test to attract women
>have real sex
it's like my video games
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.