[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tmw you fuck a qt in France 2 months ago and she finds you to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: sad-bear-bench.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad-bear-bench.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
She says its mine and is more than willing to do a dna test as early as possible.

Her confidence scares me. Am I truly fucked?
>>
>>38269671
you made it anon you can leave this site forever now.
>>
>>38269671
Just leave the country annon.
>>
tell her to take it
>>
>>38269698
I'm an American. She found me on Facebook
>>
take the dna, she might be confident but you need to be assured too
>>
>>38269728
Even better! Block her and burm your facebook!
>>
>>38269737
Eh, if this shit is international it's gonna be pretty tough for her to get child support or force him to DNA test, if he does it willingly and she's right he's absolutely fucked.
>>
File: 1497310106043.png (724KB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
1497310106043.png
724KB, 1280x907px
>>38269671
Congrats daddy, you came in her without protection your fault
>>
>>38269671
>>38269728
France has screwy laws about paternity and DNA tests. Don't let her get a sample from you. You'll be fucked even if the kid isn't yours, which it most likely isn't.
>>
>>38269671
Call her bluff and take the test
>>
>>38269671
It's illegal to do a DNA test in France.
>>
>Am I truly fucked?
No, you finally escaped robotdom. You'll live the rest of your life with a qt French girl. You can get married and live in a nice little apartment and eat croissants with your breakfast coffee across from your cute French wife. Maybe you can go to France and learn a new language and a raise a tiny French son and instruct him in a way that ensures he won't make the same mistakes you did that would have lead to perpetual robotdom if you didn't accidentally knock up a French qt.
>>
>>38269671
Know that feel. Met a girl again pregnant and that it was mine. Freaked the fuck out to have last seen her before that look normal, then again with a big belly.
>>
>>38269768
Nice advice asshole, you people go on all the time about how single women ruin society and you want the Op to run away like a coward. Spinneless prick. Op fucked up and he should own up to it like a man
>>
>>38269671
She's bluffing, it's prolly the child of some North African immigrant, and now she needs a rich American to pay for her and the bastard because in typical nog fashion the dad dipped out.
>>
>>38269671
Tell her you didn't agree to have a child. and if she does have it . you will kill both of them.
>>
>>38269768
If the kid is mine I can't abandon him

>>38269784
I was too horny

>>38269800
Wait so if I prove in France that the kid isn't mine I'm fucked still?

>>38269819
France is nice but the taxes are too much. Rather bring her over here.
>>
There's no child support for knocking up women in other countries. you are fine, OP.

guys in the military do it all the time.
>>
>>38269671
Cease all contact

Don't even worry it's just some random whore. Mentally ill sluts do this shit all the time

You should be a lot more worried about the possibility of HPV or herpes
>>
>>38269886
>>38269671
dude, literally don't go to france, if anything have her come to you. Get the dna test. in france it's illegal to dna test your kid to prove it's yours, and they fuck you horribly. there's a way to get tested in utero but might cost more...

if real, keep us posted op!
>>
>>38269671
i think france actually banned paternity testing. you should look into that for an easy way out.
>>
>>38269925
>hey guis! Single women are ruining society!
>fuck that whore, let her rise the child by herself
/r9k/ logic
>>
>>38269671
Go and take ce of him you fuck. Do you really want your own flesh and blood to grow up in cucked france? Surrounded by dirty muslins and raped by jihadis? Go and protect your kid. Raise him right and do something good for once.
>>
>>38269952
>>38269982
That shit's illegal then.... Hmmmm I still feel bound to find out if the kid is mine.
>>
>>38270046
find out if the kid is yours, but have her come to you to deal with that shit. it's gonna cost you at least 1800 dollars to deal with this shit though.

look up dna prenatal dna test, it's about 1k.

Even if it's positive get another dna test after the child is born.
>>
>>38270012
It's your job to be the bigger man and step up to the plate friend

Knew I could count on ya bud
>>
>>38270046
Get her to come over to the US. Explain the situation, be honest with her. Being honest with a liar is the best way to catch them out sometimes
>>
>>38269671
what ever you do, do not go to france to get tested because the will fuck you over. either have her come here to get it tested or don't fuck with it at all, sorry to tell you this but morals are a meme. the risk is much higher than the reward in this situation, do it on your terms or not at all.
>>
>>38269671
that is what you get for playing with the lives of innocent children and for not talking to her about abortion. if she was against abortion then why are you having sex with her? you need to man up and take responsibility. single mother are horrible people if you look at the statistics and children strongly need a father figure.
>>
>>38270142
>>38270160
>>38270172

Guys chill. I'm not going to run away
>>
>>38270012
This is the most underrated post on this entire board. You're all hypocrites and scum it's a miracle you can't get laid because you'd make horrible parents.
>>
>>38270205
good job at not sinking at the level of niggers then who just run after getting a girl pregnant. I wish you the best of luck because you have no authority over your children here in America. you can't spank them, she will always get custody and the law only enforces the father to pay child support never the mother.
>>
>>38269671
You live in USA and you are worried about some knocked up French? I'm biological father of at least 3 kids 2 of which are living in the same city and I couldn't care less. You were just cell donor, you don't need to feel guilty. You don't have to feel anything as a matter of fact.
>>
aren't paternity tests illegal in france? how does she intend to test it?
>>
>>38271524
holy fuck guys I just realized
i can creampie any women in france i want
she can't ask me for a paternity test or anything! it's illegal! the government can't legally ask you to provide one either! WE CAN LITERALLY KEK ALL OF FRANCE
>>
>>38269671
>Her confidence scares me. Am I truly fucked?

yes.

you fucked her, you're fucked.
and now you're a father.
>>
>>38271495
>/r9k/ - deadbeat fathers
how did we fall this far?
>>
>>38269671

get a job, NOW!!!

and start saving to pay for child support, you "involuntary daddy".

didn't you now that inserting a penor in a vagogo has "child support" as possible outcome?

or did you fell for the meme of condoms pills and shit? noone of them is 100% safe...
>>
File: charls.png (743KB, 616x587px) Image search: [Google]
charls.png
743KB, 616x587px
>>38269671
OP whatever you do, DO NOT TELL YOUR SON/DAUGHTER THAT THEY WERE BORN FROM WEDLOCK.

Telling them would fuck them up psychologically.
>>
>>38269886
>i can't abanndon HIM
HOW DARE YOU
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.