[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your guys' advice. So I am a 19 yo female living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 17

I need your guys' advice. So I am a 19 yo female living with my mom and I am going to university next semester. All my life my mom ignored me to hang out with her friends and boyfriends and literally gave zero fucks what I did. I had one or two friends each year with whom I would hang out with whenever and wherever at the oddest hours of the day. I have gone on vacations with my friends out of the country all the way to the other side of the world and she did not care.

The time comes when I am going to see my roommates and the apartment I will be staying at for the quarter, and she feels she should go with me. She wants to see my campus and see the place I will be staying.

Well, I never wanted to hang out with her since she didn't care about me. And tomorrow I will be driving three hours to see the apartment with my friend. She cried today because she wanted to see where I was going to uni. She said I was a horrible daughter because I didn't want to tag her along with my friend. I told her I would take her up another day but she just kept crying.

My friend and I were going to a big city nearby to eat at restaurants and walk around the parks but with my mom coming we would have to immediately return home after an hour getting there because she has work the next day.

I don't want to hurt my relationship with my mom despite all the years of her ignoring me because she is still family. I don't want her to come and yet I don't want to hurt her feelings. I don't know what the fuck to do. I am in a pickle.
>>
Maybe you should drink some jewelry cleaner and kill yourself? It's totes in fashion right now
>>
File: 17 - 1.jpg (80KB, 530x419px) Image search: [Google]
17 - 1.jpg
80KB, 530x419px
>>38269104
>I need your guys' advice
>I am a 19 yo female
Start by getting the fuck off my board.
>>
>>38269104
How much of a fucking hassle would I be to simply give her a drive you beef sandwich
>>
lmao. these are some good comments. i would recommend you just let her be upset and she'll get over it, make it up to her. just tell her you need your space
>>
>start the post telling us she is a female
>have lots of friends
>irrelevant normie problems "don't wanna hurt mommy :( "

go fuck yourself, at least read the sticky before posting
>>
>>38269185
I only have 2 friends.
>>
>>38269226
Just leave already, you do not belong here.
>>
>>38269226
Neither of which would be sad if you hung yourself.
Why not give it a go right now?
>>
You mom sounds batshit crazy.

Either sit down with her and explain why she needs to calm down or just appease her whining and show her the place next chance you get.
>>
>>38269226
most of us robots dont have any
>>
>>38269295
I never had any friends ever up until two years ago. When I was little I would constantly move because of my mom's work and because of that I had no friends. I went to five different elementary schools, two different middle schools, and three different high schools.
>>
>>38269343
I will be ur fren
>>
>>38269343
Nice blog. Take it to >>>/soc/

You stupid whore.
>>
>>38269104
You can start by being my girlfriend, I can make everything better, don't worry. :)
>>
First you should talk to your goddamn mom about your hangups. Why nobody discusses their issues with their FAMILY of all people is beyond me.

Second you should get the fuck out of our board you little shit.
>>
>>38269283
>>38269172
Thank you for the advice. I hope the talk goes well and she doesn't lash out at me or cry again. Wish me luck. :(
>>
>>38269343
kinda made the same experience but after a while i just gave up and accepted it even tho i wish that it was different

why is r9k so hostile tonight
>>
>>38269407
How could you be so fucking retarded that "talk to your mom" had to be advice someone gave to you?

Fucking women and their attention grabs.
>>
>>38269450
>why is r9k so hostile
Because you're a whiny, self centered skank that needs to go to /soc/ and never return.
>>
File: d.jpg (46KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
46KB, 396x385px
epic i trolled these dumb fuckin autists into thinking im a real girl

im gonna sit here and wait for my 200 post pay check since they wont even pay attention to me
>>
>>38269471
are you really this mad that you dont even realize that im not the op, you faggot
>>
File: 1493090650727.jpg (264KB, 1040x974px) Image search: [Google]
1493090650727.jpg
264KB, 1040x974px
You people are incredibly shitty offspring.
Everyone knows good son/daughter would do their parents a favour and leave them alone as soon as they can. Get a good job, move far away, become fully self-sufficient, and cut all contact with family, so when you eventually commit suicide as a result of depression they wont find out or at least it won't be as shitty for them. Its the least you could do.
>>
>>38269390
>>38269104

Why aren't you responding to me, OP? You WILL be my girlfriend, wont you?
>>
>>38269508

There's no worse feeling than knowing that, despite all of your failures, your parents still love you. Some days I think that I don't even really want love. What I want is to be hated. I just want my self-hatred to be justified.
>>
>>38269551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI
>>
File: 1499639663271.jpg (34KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1499639663271.jpg
34KB, 500x464px
>>38269104
Ignore her and cut her off from your life. She was obviously a shity parent. no use keeping her around.
Secondly don't go to college for some shitty gender studies. Only thing outside STEM to study would be. english, busines/economics and politics. No bullsshit stuff like art history or gender studies
>>
>>38269551
>tfw the self hatred is justified because I earned it
Trust me anon, you don't want this.
>>
File: Women on the internet.png (458KB, 1338x275px) Image search: [Google]
Women on the internet.png
458KB, 1338x275px
>>38269104
**creative message to keep a certain robot off of my back**
>>
>>38269503
>implying you don't need to fuck off to /soc/ just as much as OP does
Maybe more so, dipshit
>>
>>38269104
well first off, fuck off you god damn normie roastie.

Second, your mom took no interest in you because you were "uncool" but now that you're hitting a phase in your life she deems interesting and fun she wants to tag along. Just appease her as much as you can stand until you go to college because you'll soon be cut off from her anyway. a few more months won't matter in the span of years, especially if you have to move back in with her and need to keep things civil.
>>
>>38269104
>I am in a pickle
Well if you're in a pickle, have you tried eating your way out?
>>
>>38269359
I will be ur fren, Juicy Pen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOM5K8fYXeI
>>
OP here, conversation went a different direction than expected. Oh well I fucked up all my life, this isn't much worse than when I got locked in a fridge locker at work by a coworker.

At least I know her honest opinion of me. So there is that. I am going to sleep this ache in my chest away and hope nothing worse happens.
>>
>>38269104
Didn't even need to read the OP.

>Fuck the fuck off slut.
If it's such an issue, that you needed to mention what sex organs you have, you should probably literally kys. I have some short rope, and a bucket you can borrow. Or have, I guess, I don't want a rope with whore DNA on it.
>>
>>38269104
>19 yo female
leave
>>
>>38269104
Post proof you're female or GTFO.

Orfiginality boost
>>
>>38270271
What did she say anon? Are you still going on your trip?
>>
>>38269104
And who is paying for all this? Your mom? You piece of shit daughter.
>>
>>38269104
I'm not gonna whiteknight here but don't pay the angry anons any attention, you're probably better than them. In regards to your situation, I would try to talk to your mom in a place where people can see her, just to make sure she won't do anything stupid, if you can bring a friend, great. Explain to her how you feel, and if she listens, then great, if not, go along, you don't have to drag yourself down just because your mom's being an asshole.
>>
File: 64657854.jpg (60KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
64657854.jpg
60KB, 1280x800px
>>38269124
>>38269125
>>38269185
>>38269270
>>38269389
>>38269471

You are ready. [email protected]
>>
File: HAH.jpg (66KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
HAH.jpg
66KB, 898x701px
>>38269104
As someone who has dealt with abusive parents, your mom sounds really psychologically draining.

If I were you, I would just be open with her and say that you want to spend time with your friend, which is something you just can't do with her around. Say that it's not personal, but you have to be with your friend alone, and that's just the first in your stepping stones towards becoming an adult.

Then again, if you really think that will ruin the relationship between your mother and you, it's really just about prioritizing what you want. Do you value being with your friend, going out and eating for a day, or do you value ties to your mother?

No matter what you choose, always remember this: YOU are the most important person in your life. Not your mother, not your friend, but YOU. Never forget that.
>>
File: 37d.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
37d.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>38270659
>I'm not gonna whiteknight here but don't pay the angry anons any attention
You already fucked up, you beta dumbass
>>
File: 14444433.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
14444433.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>38270659

>I'm not gonna whiteknight here

>but

Plebbit
>>
>>38270659
Oh fuck, this is so cringy to read
>>
>>38269104

You sound just like my sister. 100% stacy dumbass. You care more about friends and boyfriends than you do about school, work, or family. Get fucked.
>>
>>38269104
Having a shitty parent like this is the worst thing in the world. You could be a burn victim and overcome. But with this you could make her not feel bad but she will turn around like always and shit all over you. Theres no hope OP
>>
>>38269104
why are you going to university as a 19 year old? don't most people enter university as 18 year olds?
>>
>>38270839
You can enter uni anytime you want. You wont be rejected on the fact you're too old.
>>
>>38269104
What woman refers to herself as "a female?" Fuck off.
>>
File: 20170710_000024.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_000024.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>38270609
Yes I will be going on my trip, I can't let my future roommates down.

My mom basically told me how I was a disappointment all her life and that I am a loser because I never lived up to her expectactions of me.

I am going to the university posted on the letter in the picture.
>>
>>38271084
I live near cal poly Pomona, we should meet up and bang. I'm pretty good looking, believe it or not.
>>
>>38269104
Ignore your mom but try to maintain a cordial relationship with her. It's not her fault that she is insane and like you said, she is family.

I'm in my early 30s, gainfully employed, and moderately wealthy. Please major in something useful and try to avoid going into debt.

>please don't major in philosophy
>please don't attend law school
>please don't become a lawyer

Don't enter biglaw and end up like me. I'm financially successful but devoid of things that matter. I'm now old, friendless, no gf, no family, burdened with dead parents, fat, going bald, and unhappy. I don't know any lawyers that are happy.

Good luck.
>>
>>38271084
She sounds like a bitch, anon. She is jealous that you are giving your attention to other people so she is trying to manipulate you by calling you a loser. I know this is easier said than done, but try not to believe what she says. She's trying to get back at you by hurting your feelings (because you hurt hers).
>>
>>38269645

could you shoop moot's face in place of the yellowfag on the right?
>>
>>38269104
you got only one mom. parents are fallible human beings. try to forgive her and invest some time in her. trust me your parents will just be gone one day and yo won't be ready for it and you will regret not having formed a good relationship.
>>
>>38271084
You're black?

Not oregano.
>>
>>38271270
It's not OP's fault that her mom is a controlling narcissist. It's not her responsibility to coddle her mother every time she wants to visit a friend.
>>
File: 567356868322.jpg (2MB, 1360x3474px) Image search: [Google]
567356868322.jpg
2MB, 1360x3474px
>>38269104
>So I am a 19 yo female
stopped reading there
>>
File: 20170710_001717.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_001717.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>38270784
>>38270659
>>38270693

I will take your guys' advice and
stop talking to my mother while in university. Maybe after a couple of years, she will have a change of heart.

I also hope one day she will see that my personality is a result of her upbringing. She used physical force to keep me quiet and it worked. It worked too much. It is late, I can't sleep, I guess I will watch a movie til I pass out.
>>
>>38269104
>I don't know what the fuck to do.
Be nice to your mother, no matter what. It's literally in the Bible
>>
>>38269104

basically your mom ignored you for years ("bad parenting") and suddenly wants to manage your life ("bad parenting" as well).

as already said by other anons, you just need to have patience and become independent as soon as possible and go live far, far, far, far away. You'll give her a phone call every month and that's all.

tl,dr: you're 19, not 11.

>>38271147
>180 millions human females in the US
>fat neckbearded virginfag reads about a female in the radius of 100 miles
>anonymously asks for banging

well, this is a cringe thread now
>>
>>38271306
nice way to bump the thread dickhead

rollin'
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 400x286px
>>38269104
Your mom probably doesn't realize how much she hurt you by neglecting you for her friends/boyfriends, maybe she even thought you were living the teen dream by having such unsupervised freedom. So she's understandably hurt that you're shutting her out of this significant experience in your life.

And, honestly, you don't complain about her abusing you in any other way, she provided food, shelter, and enough support for you to finish high school and get accepted to some university, probably a state university I'm gonna guess since you don't seem terribly bright, no offense.

Anyway, this isn't the time to go over those issues with her, despite what other anons are advising.

I'm not sure how much your mom is putting towards your tuition, it might be minimal or even nothing, but it's kind of odd you're going to a school only three hours away, you might as well have stayed home and commuted, although perhaps you're interested in living college life in a dorm and experiencing all the joys of a college social life, like weed, casual hookups, and binge drinking?...

Anyway, asking us how to go with your friend and have fun without your mom, while also not hurting your moms feelings, is asking the impossible.

Your mom cried and called you a horrible daughter, there's no way she's taking this lightly. So it's up to you: take your mom, who obviously does care about you, with you to visit and go another time with your friend, or don't and just shrug off her deeply hurt feelings.
>>
>>38271306
>people actually spend their time doing these
>>
>>38271362
>commute 3 hours one way
>commute 6 hrs/day to see more of garbage family
>spend even a fraction of that time worrying about garbage family
>>
>>38271435
I meant attend a school in her own city, three hours away and all the added dorm/living expenses? Why not go to a school a thousand miles away if your gonna add dorm costs?

I wonder if OP is dumb enough to be going as an out of state student, they get BTFO with extra fees...
>>
>>38271435
>garbage family
How?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.