[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does getting a job and buying things fill the void of no friends/gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1498981909132.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1498981909132.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
Does getting a job and buying things fill the void of no friends/gf? It seems like it would for a bit.
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38268888
"You'll meet a lot of people and be able to buy a lot of things when you work for a living, son. But don't buy anything, though; save it for a rainy day."
>>
Buying things does not. Getting a job will help you a lot if it's a good job that you care about and are good at. It's likely also your single best bet of making friends.
>>
>>38268888
wew those eights. yeah, it fills it up for a while, especially if you get some hobbies. the emptiness will probably come back eventually.
>>
>>38268888
quality 8s my friend
>>
I have a job so I can pay for a therapist which fills the void
>>
>>38268888
I find that hobbies fill the void of friends/gf. Make/invent things, pour all your free time into it. It's extremely satisfying seeing the end results after all the trouble you went into finishing your project, a feeling you honestly can't achieve with social pursuits.
>>
>>38268888
No. As someone who's been a shut-in for four years and worked for just as many I can confidently say that work, regardless of what it is, is always worse than NEET.
>>
>>38268888
Depends on your hobby.
>>
File: C_mb9q7WsAAXCLX.jpg (37KB, 804x426px) Image search: [Google]
C_mb9q7WsAAXCLX.jpg
37KB, 804x426px
>>38268888
Not really, anon. Not for me at least.

I was miserable working 45 hrs/week and having to deal with 85% of my money going to bills.

Now living with grandparents as NEET with NEETbux(tried suicide once. Been in and out of stress centers. Diagnosed with clinical depression, anxiety and acute autism).

Still dealing with mental issues, but I'm definitely more happy. I enjoy having time to read and play vidya. Also nice to go outside and tend to our garden.

Don't want to live on NEETbux forever, but it's nice.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.