[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who's been dating an autistic girl for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (80KB, 720x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 720x842px
Ask someone who's been dating an autistic girl for 2 years anything
>>
Is she cute? How did you meet her?
>>
>>38268720
She's got a solid 9/10 body and 7/10 face, so I think I'm really lucky.

I met her through an online anime chat a while back even though she hates anime. She got me to give it up a long time ago, which really helped in the long run
>>
Does fuk good?
>>
>>38268832
It's been mostly online, so we haven't seriously gotten intimate yet. She's genuinely terrified of sex, so I doubt it'll happen any time soon
>>
>>38268780
>9/10 body
>7/10 face

So what you're saying is that shes basically a model?

doubt.jpg
>>
>>38268857
She constantly gets told she looks like one. She's only 5'4, though, so that could never happen.

Also she can't handle being around people at all
>>
>>38268854
>It's been mostly online
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38268854
everyone point and laugh
>>
>>38269109
>>38269128
She's only like 2 hours away but yeah it's pretty sad. It didn't seem out of place on r9k though
>>
>>38268693
hey vincent what's up it's your old friend abe
>>
When are you going to meet each other?
>>
*raises hand*

asperger's syndrome counts?
>>
>>38268693
Is your girlfriend of the past 2 years autistic?
>>
Why haven't you met just once yet? I bet when you do meet she starts ignoring you and eventually ghost you.
Not because you are a bad person but because she's stuck up.

I hope you don't send her gift and money.
>>
File: 1468131611949.png (179KB, 680x383px)
1468131611949.png
179KB, 680x383px
>>38268693
>>38268854
>dating
>online

pick one

orlgInllio
>>
>>38268854
op confirmed for dating a hairy, fat 40 year old pedo
>>
>>38268693
>autistic girl

elabborate
>>
>>38269303
>only like 2 hours away
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
>>
>>38268693
Where did you find her? Under a bridge?
>>
>>38272281
nope, hit on her on an online mmorpg.
most of our dating happens there on the chat
>>
>>38272477
WOAH kewl
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1462x1462px)
image.jpg
124KB, 1462x1462px
>>38268854
>dating
>ONLINE
>>
>>38268854
>she's genuinely terrified of sex
WITH YOU

HAHAHA
>>
>>38268854
>It's been mostly online
I hope you've got a fetish for older men, anon.
>>
>>38268854
>genuinely terrified of sex

either she's virgin (and this is 100% ok) or you're a betacuck ingenous gayfag
>>
>>38272544
this.
I'm a 49yo straight male.

some years ago I managed to save a number of skype videocalls with a few girls.

"played" those vids in actual skype videocalls with catfished dudes, imitating a feminine voice (or without original female voice audiotrack at all), and they all got 100% sure they "verified" I'm a cute depressed girl willing to date them "online".

after they insisted to send me some gift, I eventually accepted, amazon gift cards, phone cards, and so on (the really useful gifts accounted for about half of what they sent). One dude was willing to ship me a giant peluche bear, so I had to work out the shipment to a fake address (empty house far away from bus and train stations, because the dude has no car). I eagerly followed the tracking number and wasted a few hours rushing there at the actual delivery time.

I retired for some time because I was scared I may get busted - everyone makes mistakes from time to time, and any real poker player retires while he's winning.

About my stash of girly things: I donated my nieces a lot of stuff, to the point their parents discreetly tried to investigate if I already had sex with them gurrls. I took the opportunity to tell nieces that because of their parents they should not expect lots of gifts anymore.

Years later I still laugh at those self-identifying Normies who "dated online" a girl and spent their neetbux in online gifts and amazon cards.

I wonder if any of those faggots meets IRL one of those actual girls and tries to convince her they were "dating online" and she got lots of gifts...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.