[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi bots I'm going to try acid tomorrow morning Any advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 5wa5rgy1khey.jpg (299KB, 2625x2619px) Image search: [Google]
5wa5rgy1khey.jpg
299KB, 2625x2619px
Hi bots
I'm going to try acid tomorrow morning
Any advice for a somebody who hasn't done anything harder than weed?
>>
>>38268023
>Make sure it's actually acid
>Empty stomach
>Be prepared like you're going hiking
>Vitamin E
>Have a friend who's tripping with you
>Have a friend who's sober, tight with you, and down with that sort of thing

A lot of people talk about the spirit and trying to have a spiritual experience. To me, it sounds like going to SCUBA diving and trying to find the ocean. You're in the ocean; it's hard to miss.

One last thing, you're allowed to exist as you are. You're allowed to be flawed. You're allowed to take time to improve. Perhaps consider waiting until you're no longer high on acid to try to change what you're doing.

This is, of course, a fictional story posted on a Korean anti-saltwater debate bulletin board.
>>
>>38268248
Empty stomach?
Why?
>>
>>38268360
God I can't remember for the life of me. I think acid has the capacity to upset your stomach if it's full. You shouldn't ever get hungry during the trip. I'm sure you can just go ahead and do it however, but that's just part of a set of information that I'm trying to pass on to you as it was passed on to me.
>>
set and setting. also testing is a good idea. I like taking notes so I can remember every thing that I think is significant from the trips
>>
Let me tell you about my best/worst and last acid experience. I agree with the advice about an empty stomach. Also vitamin C. This should go without saying, but you don't have any plans for that day, right? You aren't doing something stupid like thinking you can trip in the morning and go have dinner with Mom at 5pm?

OK, here is what I did. I stayed up late the night before without getting drunk. I went to bed about 1am and then set the alarm for 5am. Got up, took the acid, drank a pint of orange juice and then went back to bed.

Yeah, that's right. Back to bed. About 7am I was tripping my ass off and still asleep. The last dream I remember was flying in a helicopter low over a jungle very fast. Then BAM. I was awake and tripping hard.

As the morning progressed I started going harder. It was the only time in my acid experiences that I felt the world go 2D. At one point I got lost walking around the block. My roomate found me about a half mile away. I tripped my brains out for about 12 hours and was still feeling it around hour 18.

I never did acid again. Why? There was nothing else to see. That, and I didn't want to be the guy that does acid a lot. You know those guys. Do you want to become one? Not me. I went out on a high note.
>>
>>38268903
You sound autistic lol but thanks for sharing

If you have to ask this question, let alone on an imageboard you shouldn't be fucking with psychedelics

Listen to music, lots of music
>>
File: skate bro.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
skate bro.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>38268903
Please describe what That Guy who does acid a lot is like.
I fear I might be him :(

>>38268023
If you react like me:
-You won't be able to sleep for about 40hours, eg take it Saturday morning and only get to sleep Sunday night. So have 2 days free for this adventure.
-You will be super sensitive to music, have a charged mp3 player on your permanently, with a few playlists of smooth techno to relax to. Eg. Aphex Twin, Funkadelic, Rhombus, Shpongle.
-Your stomach will be super sensitive, so eat rarely and simple foods like fruits and juice, maybe wedges, keep up your calories though you'll need em'.
-Always have a water bottle.
-Comfy walking shoes, walking around town is simply great.
-Meditate before hand, so you get into the mindset of being able to detach from and observe your thoughts so that you don't fall for them, ie do something stupid.

Some fun things:
-City lights at night in the rain. It is like cyberspace.
-SKATEBOARDING. The board is a part of your body, you are floating on a cloud, with the courage to take any hill and jump, successfully!
-Any physically activity, get into and appreciate your body.
-Sun rises and sun sets.
-Smoke weed. WARNING. only do this on the come down, somewhere you can be alone for hours, because the mixture is potent and very different to each taken separately. eg. It messes up your brain such that you can't talk but are completely aware and in control... I could go on.
Be Warned. It has a powerful effect of detachment, were you become aware of your habits of being that you were previously unaware. You'll be asking yourself why people act this way and respond that way? It introduces freedom of choice of thought and behaviour into places you wouldn't have thought possible.
It allows you to analyse your own way of being and reconstruct it better, if you stay sane enough to manage this :)

Overall it teaches you what a Good Day feels like, everything was fun and went right, you felt happy, creative, energized.
>>
>>38268023
Set and setting is key
Prepare your tripping location
Eat food before the trip because you wont be able to eat ignore the tard talking about a empty stomach hes confusing Acid with Shrooms
If possible have a friend there with you
And dont focus on time just have a playlist or something because your perception of time is fucked and the music will help you be able to know how much time has passed
>>
>>38269668
How cant you sleep after a trip?
Most i've had to go without for is 24 hours and thats cause i didnt want to
I've had numerous times where i have actually gone to sleep during a trip
>>
>>38268399
You seem like a cool guy
I'm not op but still
Also he should be fine on a full stomach, but for most drugs its preferred/assumed that if you're on an empty stomach you get a better high (alcohol,shrooms,etc)
((Alcohol isn't true tho, just takes longer to get absorbed)) (((I would know I'm drunk rn)))
>>
File: LSD.jpg (93KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
LSD.jpg
93KB, 432x768px
>>38269797
It gives me infinite energy, like I could run for the whole 40 hours.
Alert but can't sleep though.

>>38268023
Some more. I describe the high as:
-The liquid courage of alcohol, without the stupidity.
-The creativeness of weed, without the anxiety.
-The jittery energy of too much caffeine.
-And it's own mix of detachment, and a mix of "I'm meant to be somewhere/doing something... but what? Hmm nothing, I am at peace with this moment :) ... But I feel I should be somewhere..."
>>
>>38269874
That's actually very interesting. I heard that a single bad trip on acid can fuck up your life for good. How likely is it to get one?
>>
>>38268023
Be strong willed and don't fall to deep.or you'll feel it in your nads
. Then tell kick your dog
>>
>>38268023
listen to this when you get stuck in negative thought circles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Pn9u4-pxE
>>
File: buddha chillin.jpg (59KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
buddha chillin.jpg
59KB, 500x499px
>>38269994
Set and Setting.
If you meditate beforehand, if you're with supportive friends, if you have no responsibilities for the next few days, and get enough sugar and vitamin C... The likelihood of bad trip is ignorably low.

If a bad trip does happen, change the music and go outside. Cures it every time :)

The effects of a bad trip... can be traumatic.
You may think things you thought were impossible, eg. vividly playing out a murder of a loved one. And the memory of the crazy thoughts haunt you even once your sober causing harm.
You may See Through The Matrix and not be able to get comfortable being social with anyone who hasn't had the same experience. You would stop seeing your friends and family and stop going to work because you see it all as pointless nonsense that enslaves you.

The cure is the same for any trauma, understand and integrate the experience. Reform your definitions of Self and of your relationships to Other, so that you may once again live harmoniously in the human world.
>>
>>38268023
ride a bike
originally
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.