[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cruising around neighborhood in car >see cute girl riding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0051.jpg (175KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
175KB, 1920x1541px
>Cruising around neighborhood in car
>see cute girl riding bike and use pick up lines I found online
>She gets in the car and we start getting sexual
>Take her back to my house and fuck for hours
>She bleeds and is super tight, a virgin, as was I
>smoking a cig and browsing /r9k/ after sex and an Amber Alert pops up on my phone in my area that describes my car
>Turns out girl was only 12
>Tell her she's not going anywhere until I figure this out
What the fuck do I do? Finally had sex and now this happens, I need to hurry before some one sees my car parked
>>
>>38268002
Water her and plenty of sunlight for optimal growth into a mature lady
>>
>>38268067
This is serious, stop making jokes. Need hell from robots ASAP
>>
File: why live-1.jpg (13KB, 188x278px) Image search: [Google]
why live-1.jpg
13KB, 188x278px
>>38268002
>Tfw no 12 year old gf

>Mfw op is gonna get blacked by tyrone
>>
>>38268098
You had sex before marriage and without the consent of the woman's parents.

you deserve everything that will happen to you.
>>
you picked up a 12 year old girl riding her bike? what kind of madness possessed you?
>>
>>38268122
They put something in the water bro, I thought she just looked young. Am I supposed to ask for ID?
>>
File: pppp7.jpg (415KB, 960x791px) Image search: [Google]
pppp7.jpg
415KB, 960x791px
pic related, it's what up will end up doing
by the way

POO POO PEE PEE
>>
Just tell her to lie and say you gave her a ride home. If not say she told you she was 18 and was hitting on you
>>
File: download (2).jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
16KB, 600x600px
Anon picks up a girl, has consensual sex with her and doesn't realize that he is underage the whole time (Gone sexual) (Almost arrested)
>>
>>38268119
orignially unironically this
>>
>>38268002
Nah dude really wjat the duck anon
>>
>>38268002

link the amber alert or this is fake
>>
>>38268119
>>38268326

Both of these thing a ringos dinalingos
>>
>>38268148
>I thought she just looked young

You're either retarded or a pedo in denial, either way have fun in prison
>>
>>38268119
>without the consent of the woman's parents.

i don't think the kid's parents can consent for her. I think you genuinely have to wait until 18.
>>
>>38268194
who cares if it's bait, half the stories on this board are from people LARPing, they're just fun to deal with. The way I see it every one of these posts is a story in a "what if" scenario and it's fun to respond to them. They may be true, they may not be true, but either way it's entertainment
>>
File: teeheeeeeheeeeeeeeee.png (9KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
teeheeeeeheeeeeeeeee.png
9KB, 315x315px
You must dispose the evidence
>>
>>38268472
The point is that you're supposed to ask for the parent's consent regardless of the woman's age. If OP asked her parents, they would have said no and he would have learned that she was underage.
>>
>>38268524
the parents would have flipped their shit.

Also I have never heard of the asking the parents consent thing before. That sounds stupid.
>>
>>38268524
boy what third world country do you live in where you ask parents if it's ok to fuck their daughter.

Doesn't matter what age they are, very few parents would like that, and very few would say yes
>>
>>38268549
>the parents would have flipped their shit
Obviously, but despite them being angry, op would have done absolutely nothing wrong and would have gotten away scotch free.
>Also I have never heard of the asking the parents consent thing before. That sounds stupid.
That's because you live in a degenerate hyper-sexual society.
>>38268562
The point is that you're supposed to be good enough for them to consent. Of course they're all going to say no if you're a piece of shit with no intent on marrying their daughter.
>>
>>38268524
also, the parents probably would have called the police on his pedo ass if he asked if he could fuck their 12 year old daughter
>>
>>38268575
>That's because you live in a degenerate hyper-sexual society.

I would be pissed if somebody asked my parents permission to spend time with me that way. A. too embarrassing and B. not their decision to make.
>>
>>38268602
For what? He didn't do anything illegal.
>>38268604
Obviously it's your decision to even let him ask your parents in the first place. It's not like they can force you to have sex with some bum off the street who asked them nicely.
>>
>>38268575
Are you actually retarded? Parents will say "no you can't fuck my daughter" regardless of the quality of your character or anything, because they don't want to be the one to tell someone to fuck their daughter. It's an uncomfortable subject, especially when it's their own daughter.

Not to mention any guy who asks for consent from the parents is clearly too autistic to actually have sex
>>
>>38268638
In most areas, the age of consent is over 12
>>
>>38268638
"hello police? yes this strange man just came into my house, he picked up my 12 year old daughter off the street while she was going for a bike ride, and now he is saying he wants to molest her"
>>
File: happy birthday.jpg (13KB, 263x468px) Image search: [Google]
happy birthday.jpg
13KB, 263x468px
>>38268638
I have some literature you might want to check out.
>>
>>38268646
So you're saying it's better to just let your daughter hop from cock to cock than to be able to make sure someone is actually good enough to fuck her? Uncomfortable subjects suck, but it's better than just letting bad shit happen because you were too embarrassed to stop it.
>>38268668
And OP would have backed off once the parents told him she was only 12. Arresting him on the grounds of statutory rape for asking would be like arresting someone on the grounds of theft for asking if something was free but it wasn't.
>>38268688
What part of that is illegal? He wouldn't say that he wants to molest her. He would politely ask if he could have sex with her.
>>
File: confused.jpg (52KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
52KB, 852x480px
>>38268730
are you hearing yourself right now
>>
>>38268749
No, I don't have a mechanical keyboard.
>>
File: Myth of consensual sex.jpg (35KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
Myth of consensual sex.jpg
35KB, 500x464px
>all this arguing over "consensual" sex
Is there someone you forgot to ask?
>>
Why does anyone think that a pickup line from a car would work on a girl and make her go to your house to get fucked?

Let's forget about the 12 year old LARP that OP is pretending with, why the FUCK would a girl in general fuck you at your house because you yelled some degenerate pickup lines from a car lmfao
>>
File: 1460108387714.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460108387714.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
>>38268119
how can someone be so based?
>>
>>38268798
That's literally how Chad and Tyrone get laid.
>>
File: 1459706218241.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1459706218241.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>38268819
robots actually believe this? wtf lol
>>
>>38268833
That's why they say shit like "let me holla at ya." They're literally just hollering from their cars at women. The trick is to have confidence, look good, and have a nice car.
>>
nice bait. even if this were real, are you fucking retarded how could you have not told she was 12? if this is fake, kys, if this is real, kys anyways.
>>
>>38268472
Certain states have weird laws that allow for minors to partake certain activities such as drinking under guidance and the like that shave down a couple years.
12 is highly doubtful though.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.